ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs WKU Game Thread

WK tackling is evidence of the lack of contact and physicality in high school football over the last couple of decades. Lots of bumping and shoving but not a lot of tough basic tackling. There are many exceptions but I noticed this years ago at the high school level and it’s really permeated the collage game.

Not a fan of play calling that drive.

After the drop on first down, just a simple hand off to try and get back on schedule on second, then screen third and long.

Reactions: johns1124
Is this the Milton Middle School media class working the cameras? Geez it’s bad.

Nothing like watching a Football game, and still missing half the game.

Guys in the box practically begging for a replay on that PI and couldn’t get one.

Pretty disappointed in the production, Stadium has shown before they can do better than this.

Reactions: johns1124
Guys in the box practically begging for a replay on that PI and couldn’t get one.

Pretty disappointed in the production, Stadium has shown before they can do better than this.

They look like they're shooting it from a flip phone.

Picture is grainy so that I can hardly even tell where the ball is in the air. Is that my internet or is the picture quality that bad?

Picture is grainy so that I can hardly even tell where the ball is in the air. Is that my internet or is the picture quality that bad?

Up close shots are fine, but distance shots are really, really grainy. I'm watching on an HD setup and it's really noticeable.

Reactions: HerdFan73
Didn’t see this coming but there’s a 2nd half to play. Based on the radar, the rain should be coming in about an hour.

WKU is unbelievably bad. Their defense is soft, their offense is non-existant, their head coach is toast.

I wish this was a rivalry. I wish they weren't garbage.

Reactions: Elkview
It's too bad the announcers can't find anything good to say about The Herd....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT