ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall vs WVU joint game thread

IslandHerd1

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2012
Lowcountry
Hope tonight’s game is an epic game that both teams can be proud of, but ultimately ends in a W for the Herd.

1 hour until tip

Trying to find an online source. Any firestick channels or streaming. Can't get crap on firstrow and I cut the cord ten years ago. Nothing yet on periscope yet unless one of you all wants to set your phones in front of tv for periscope

We are conference CHAMPS!!! We made the NCAA Tournament, we won our first game against a higher ranked opponent, if we win tonight that’s just icing on the cake.... proud to be a HERD FAN !!!

Sistersville here. Go Herd. no pressure have fun herd. This win against WV will change herd basketball for years to come.

WV players foul every single play. It's the Pitino/Louisville model - foul, foul, foul, and dare them to call them all.

Reactions: HerdnBucks
Too much defensive pressure. We’ve got nobody that can finish inside at the bucket. Elmore can’t get any looks. Refs are letting it get rough. Just doesn’t look good.

Marshall just can't deal with West Virginia's defense and they aren't hitting the shots they get. Couldn't beat Point Park this way.
f u.. wpu getting all the calls and allowed to play like the thugs they are.. game was over before it even started in refs eyes.

I am still in awe of the Elmore no-call followed by the Watson foul.

Elmore was not fouled. On the replays, the woman commentator even realized her initial comment on it was wrong. The defender didn't even go straight up - he jumped backwards away from the offensive player.

The foul call on Watson was horrendous.

Can we have any games where our fans don't cry about the refs? Hell, it happened in the last game once we lost the lead. It happens anytime there is a game where there are a lot of people commenting.

naismith would roll over in his grave seeing what a debacle they have made out of the game he designed! bottom line refs changed the game when marshall was up with no calls that halted Marshall’s run... wpu wouldn’t have a starter on the floor if they called all the fouls first half.. but i imagine it will be more of the same and wpu crying when a foul is finally called. i’d cold cock a ref at this point, as soon as his damn whistle doesn’t blow i’d pound it down his throat! marine i got out of he service when hey started the don’t ask don’t tell.. u must have joined fothe that reason?!? don’t f’ing tell me what i shouldn’t complain about.

what a.bunch of losers on this board.. peace the f out! i’ll never be back maybe the 5 of u can continue to discuss amongst ur self on this board about all the good posters left a long time ago

naismith would roll over in his grave seeing what a debacle they have made out of the game he designed! bottom line refs changed the game when marshall was up with no calls that halted Marshall’s run... wpu wouldn’t have a starter on the floor if they called all the fouls first half.. but i imagine it will be more of the same and wpu crying when a foul is finally called. i’d cold cock a ref at this point, as soon as his damn whistle doesn’t blow i’d pound it down his throat! marine i got out of he service when hey started the don’t ask don’t tell.. u must have joined fothe that reason?!? don’t f’ing tell me what i shouldn’t complain about.

Oh here we go with the “I’m old school marine corps bullshit.” I am telling you what you should ****ing complain about, that’s Elmore’s 6 turnovers, 7 missed layups, 12 rebounds in the hole, and 30%FGP. Not the refs you dumbfvck

Oh here we go with the “I’m old school marine corps bullshit.” I am telling you what you should ****ing complain about, that’s Elmore’s 6 turnovers, 7 missed layups, 12 rebounds in the hole, and 30%FGP. Not the refs you dumbfvck
Elmore and the rest of the team have laid an egg but to act like the officials havent made several bad calls is ridiculous.

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Elmore and the rest of the team have laid an egg but to act like the officials havent made several bad calls is ridiculous.

There are always some questionable calls in every Game, but MU fans seem to blame refs for everything and completely look past the fact that we have failed to show up in most cases

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT