ADVERTISEMENT

Massacre in florida

Easy, when I feel the need to be protected by the likes of you is a day that’ll never come. Second, how many times have you felt the need to protect yourself and if that day EVER happens you couldn’t do that with a revolver? How many shots do you need? Who are you protecting yourself against? Rifle squad? Zombie Apocalypse? Please explain why anyone needs an AR15, semi auto weapon to protect themselves? It’s pure ignorance for those folks who argue these type weapons for protection when history has proven we protected ourselves just fine with much less fire power. And now history is showing us how much carnage these weapons are capable of causing. Not one of you would have the balls to tell a parent of these kids gunned down how wrong they are to stand against your opinion. And here I am not arguing for a total ban of weapons I FVCKING OWN ONE, but I’m being chastised for my opinion against one thing, the general public owning weapons designed for a battlefield and not a school playground. It’s insane to me you can’t see the difference here.

Told you it was out of arrogance. He feels only a Marine should have an AR15 all the while knowing that the AR15 is not the same as a M4 or M16. Would you have been against muskets? And lever action rifles when they came out? How dare you have a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 as those are used in the military as well and they are pump shotguns.

Marine,

I have a Remington 742 in .308 caliber. It is a semi-auto rifle (which I hate, fwiw) that is much more powerful than an AR15. It was manufactured and purchased in the 70s, and passed down to me. Should that gun be legal? What, in your mind, differentiates that gun from an AR (if anything)? Not trying to argue. Just wanting to clarify your position.

Told you it was out of arrogance. He feels only a Marine should have an AR15 all the while knowing that the AR15 is not the same as a M4 or M16. Would you have been against muskets? And lever action rifles when they came out? How dare you have a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 as those are used in the military as well and they are pump shotguns.

AR 15 is simply the civilian version of the M16, M4. It’s semi vs auto, it has nearly the exact same specs. As I’ve stated repeatedly I’m not against guns, just ones capable of the carnage an AR 15 can do.

Marine,

I have a Remington 742 in .308 caliber. It is a semi-auto rifle (which I hate, fwiw) that is much more powerful than an AR15. It was manufactured and purchased in the 70s, and passed down to me. Should that gun be legal? What, in your mind, differentiates that gun from an AR (if anything)? Not trying to argue. Just wanting to clarify your position.

I’m not familiar with your weapon, but the AR 15 like the M16 is one of the most violent weapons you can handle. It leaves the muzzle 3 times faster than a handgun, it can disenegrate 3-4 inches of a leg bone, there’s literally no recoil and the Barrel barely moves when shot. When I think of the pain a child goes through when shot by one of these it’s horrifying. Unlike most of you, I’ve seen up close the damage caused by a weapon like this. Are there more powerful weapons out there? Sure there is but this particular weapon is accurate, dependable, violent, and capable of being manipulated into a perfect killing machine with additions of certain specs and equipment. In the hands of an amateur it’s a perfect killing machine.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan

Yes, I do think only police and military personnel should possess this type of weapon, I’ve never argued against that point

Marine,

I have a 742 in 30-06 that was passed down to me. Calling it semi-auto is a stretch because those woodsmasters love to jam.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m not familiar with your weapon, but the AR 15 like the M16 is one of the most violent weapons you can handle. It leaves the muzzle 3 times faster than a handgun, it can disenegrate 3-4 inches of a leg bone, there’s literally no recoil and the Barrel barely moves when shot. When I think of the pain a child goes through when shot by one of these it’s horrifying. Unlike most of you, I’ve seen up close the damage caused by a weapon like this. Are there more powerful weapons out there? Sure there is but this particular weapon is accurate, dependable, violent, and capable of being manipulated into a perfect killing machine with additions of certain specs and equipment. In the hands of an amateur it’s a perfect killing machine.
you never answered his question. I understand your stance on the AR15 and, believe it or not, agree to an extent. but, what about a semi auto in a hunting rifle? MUCH more powerful than a .223, as i'm sure you're aware. the AR's get all the negative press because of the appearance. however, there's much more powerful calibers out there that can do much more damage and people are like "ho-hum, those are hunting rifles, they don't count."

isn't the .308 a popular military sniping caliber? yet, you're not familiar with it?

no disrepect intended although it'll come across as such, but seriously, for someone that's former military, your knowledge of firearms, or lack thereof, is sort of astonishing.

Lee Harvey Oswald(a Marine you know) killed the POTUS with cheap ass bolt action Italian rifle.

What are you going to do when one of these nuts walks into a school with a shotgun and starts blasting away? 12 gauge buck shot is ugly.
Yeah he killed 1 person not 17 or 25 or 30 in five minutes.

you never answered his question. I understand your stance on the AR15 and, believe it or not, agree to an extent. but, what about a semi auto in a hunting rifle? MUCH more powerful than a .223, as i'm sure you're aware. the AR's get all the negative press because of the appearance. however, there's much more powerful calibers out there that can do much more damage and people are like "ho-hum, those are hunting rifles, they don't count."

isn't the .308 a popular military sniping caliber? yet, you're not familiar with it?

no disrepect intended although it'll come across as such, but seriously, for someone that's former military, your knowledge of firearms, or lack thereof, is sort of astonishing.

I wasn’t a sniper so I never shot it.
9mm
Mp5
M16
SAW
M60
.50 caliber
Javelin
M203
Mark 19
Shot all those

Well that's because you never leave Bum Fvck, OutWayne.

I've heard it plenty. Come here and I can take you to a rally every month that wants all the guns gone. Or all the abortions (even to save a mother's life) gone. Or anything, really. Welcome to the Big City.

I didn't say people who want to ban all guns don't exist, moron. Why would I want to go there, you're there. No thanks.

The AR is very similar to the M4, which is a scaled down version of the M16.

The rifle has been an American staple for decades. Former Green Beret Barry Sadler sang an ode to his AR-15 he used in the Vietnam war in the 1960s, entitled “One Son of a Gun of a Gun.” A line from the song: “You see this AR-15, she’s hot and she’s mean, and she ain’t built for love or fun. And yet this AR-15 is part of the team. She’s one son of a gun of a gun.”
The bolt action was a military design. The lever action was too.

AR 15 is simply the civilian version of the M16, M4. It’s semi vs auto, it has nearly the exact same specs. As I’ve stated repeatedly I’m not against guns, just ones capable of the carnage an AR 15 can do.
You just said you were against a speed loader for a 38 special

I have a 742 in 30-06 that was passed down to me. Calling it semi-auto is a stretch because those woodsmasters love to jam.
I have one in 308, 7400 woodsmaster. I love it. Stay with the remington brand magazines and keep the magazine clean and oiled. Don't fire a lot of rounds through it. Great deer rifle and handles well.

Why would you need it?
1)I told you why. Loads easier.
2) If I was using it for home defense(my 357 or 38 and I don't buy the way). I would have a speed loader or two handy so I could reload easier and quicker in a home defense situation.
3)Why do you need a pump action shotgun. Go get a single shot 410

1)I told you why. Loads easier.
2) If I was using it for home defense(my 357 or 38 and I don't buy the way). I would have a speed loader or two handy so I could reload easier and quicker in a home defense situation.
3)Why do you need a pump action shotgun. Go get a single shot 410

I don’t need it, it was given to me by a Marine I served with in 1998 when I got out. I haven’t shot it since then.

You own weapons because you’re worried about the military?
I own theme for a host of reasons as many people do. Sport, home protection, collection, family passed them down, fundamental right to in this country, I like them, etc. I don't worry about the military at all. But, I do think about it when people say the military and police only should own that type of firearm. And, that is why the founding fathers put that amendment in there. Your thought process in the minds of certain people with power is a dangerous thing.

Where do I sign up to box marine? I would go for the knockout early. Hard jabs to the body first,,,,u all believe that, lol I’m going for his head from the beginning of the bell. Don’t sit down or you will miss it. That jar head. Big old target, forehead like a Klingon

I didn't say you did. I was only explaining why you had not heard it in person, you ignorant, two-religion, hick-ass fvck-face.

No, you pill head moron, you didn't explain anything. The main reason I've not heard it personally is because only a very small percentage of people in the U. S. support banning all guns. Up or change your meds.

Where do I sign up to box marine? I would go for the knockout early. Hard jabs to the body first,,,,u all believe that, lol I’m going for his head from the beginning of the bell. Don’t sit down or you will miss it. That jar head. Big old target, forehead like a Klingon

Just bring it sissy, one lung punch and you’re chest would collapse into a cloud of Black dust, you wheezy bastard.

Reactions: HerdBuckeye
The main reason I've not heard it personally is because only a very small percentage of people in the U. S. support banning all guns.

I'll bet you $100 a greater percentage of Americans support banning all private ownership of firearms than believe in Scientology. And yet you apparently know at least one other Scientologist (someone had to put you on the cans). Here's what I think: you are full of shit when you say you have never personally heard anyone support banning gun ownership.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Just bring it sissy, one lung punch and you’re chest would collapse into a cloud of Black dust, you wheezy bastard.
Sissy, yea that's me. I would knock u out in less than one minute. Lol. Truthfully it was herdbuckeye I was thinking of not marine when I decided to have some fun and break the tension on the thread. I use to spar with a marine i graduated with. He fought Henry Tillman on national tv. He had just won a gold medal. He knocked my friend out in the second round. On you tube its Henry Tillman vs Larry phelps. Larry is one of my better friends. I hit the heavy bag but don't spar. I shoot people now, lol. I don't even own a gun. My buddy was a last minute throw in with the fight with Tillman. He fought for the marines out of Dayton. Its on youtube

Sissy, yea that's me. I would knock u out in less than one minute. Lol. Truthfully it was herdbuckeye I was thinking of not marine when I decided to have some fun and break the tension on the thread. I use to spar with a marine i graduated with. He fought Henry Tillman on national tv. He had just won a gold medal. He knocked my friend out in the second round. On you tube its Henry Tillman vs Larry phelps. Larry is one of my better friends. I hit the heavy bag but don't spar. I shoot people now, lol. I don't even own a gun. My buddy was a last minute throw in with the fight with Tillman. He fought for the marines out of Dayton. Its on youtube
Geezus sisters you’d fall over dead either because your blood sugar was so far out of whack or you’d have a mental break down and start crying. I have a feeling you couldn’t fight your way out of a wet paper bag now a days.

Go chew on some Lexapro

Reactions: Marine03
I don't know you boys, but I do know Sistersville. You boys better be some mean mothers, cause Sistersville is definitely a bad ass. He ain't that sick either.

I don't know you boys, but I do know Sistersville. You boys better be some mean mothers, cause Sistersville is definitely a bad ass. He ain't that sick either.
I have a vision of sisters being like Moe Curley and Shemp running in circles with their dukes up. However he would have an insulin pump strapped to him and a bottle of Lexapro

I have a vision of sisters being like Moe Curley and Shemp running in circles with their dukes up. However he would have an insulin pump strapped to him and a bottle of Lexapro
I would too, just from reading the posts. I have the luxury of seeing him on Facebook, as well as being a redneck back in the day on the fields of play. He would have been a terror back in the wild, wild west days. He's more of a bar fighter, which is usually the toughest type.

Reactions: sistersville
I would too, just from reading the posts. I have the luxury of seeing him on Facebook, as well as being a redneck back in the day on the fields of play. He would have been a terror back in the wild, wild west days. He's more of a bar fighter, which is usually the toughest type.
He needs to work on his image then.

I'll bet you $100 a greater percentage of Americans support banning all private ownership of firearms than believe in Scientology. And yet you apparently know at least one other Scientologist (someone had to put you on the cans). Here's what I think: you are full of shit when you say you have never personally heard anyone support banning gun ownership.

Hey pill head moron. The percentage of people willing to ban guns from almost everyone is 9%. So if you've been surrounded by them, it's the tin foil hat group that you've attracted by your own nature.

Boy my feet are bad. The numbness and pain are from the top of my foot to about the middle of my foot. Feel like I have rocks in my shoes. Diabetes sucks

Actually it's wouldn't be black dust but white rock dust. On an Cray BLacklung appears like a white cloud. My right lung is one big cloud.

Boy my feet are bad. The numbness and pain are from the top of my foot to about the middle of my foot. Feel like I have rocks in my shoes. Diabetes sucks
Like I said not so light on the feet. Seems like you are ready for insulin. Metformin not doing shit for your condition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT