ADVERTISEMENT

Massacre in florida

The percentage of people willing to ban guns from almost everyone is 9%. So if you've been surrounded by them, it's the tin foil hat group that you've attracted by your own nature.

Almost thirty million people believe in taking all the guns. That's a hell of a lot more than the 25k that believe in Xenu. It seems a lot more common than you first let on, and a lot more common than your cult that you think is normal.

Please point out where I said I was surrounded by them. I won't hold my breath.... But they are easy to hear. If that 9% of my metro area turned out for a protest they would number 117k. Shit, just 100 protesting makes the news. So yeah, you are full of shit.

Almost thirty million people believe in taking all the guns. That's a hell of a lot more than the 25k that believe in Xenu. It seems a lot more common than you first let on, and a lot more common than your cult that you think is normal.

Please point out where I said I was surrounded by them. I won't hold my breath.... But they are easy to hear. If that 9% of my metro area turned out for a protest they would number 117k. Shit, just 100 protesting makes the news. So yeah, you are full of shit.

You moron, twice as many people believe Bigfoot is real than want to ban guns for everyone. So yeah, you're a moron.

what guns do you think we should be able to own?
I don't care if you own a mini gun, as long as there's been an EXTENSIVE background check, had safety training, you're listed in a national register, and can't sell it except the purchaser also meets the same requirements.

Reactions: WV-FAN
Personally, I don't see why anyone outside of the military and law enforcement need an AR-15 or any other type of assault rifle. Are they fun to shoot? Sure. Is there any practical reason for owning one.? No.

Extra has been looking and acting real Beta lately.

Cut the Beta ass Shit and be a man for once in your life.

I don't care if you own a mini gun, as long as there's been an EXTENSIVE background check, had safety training, you're listed in a national register, and can't sell it except the purchaser also meets the same requirements.
i actually don't take issue with this line of thought. hell, i pretty much fully agree. problem is, if something like this were proposed, the right would see it as a liberal step toward an attempt at an all out ban, so it won't fly. and, that's horseshit.

Side note: Did you know the 5.56(or .223 cal) that is used in the AR15 is illegal to hunt deer in WV because it is considered to small of a caliber for deer hunting?

I will take you at your word, but I have doubts you mean that. That is a similar process to getting a conceal carry permit.

Side note: Did you know the 5.56(or .223 cal) that is used in the AR15 is illegal to hunt deer in WV because it is considered to small of a caliber for deer hunting?
it is not, you dumb shit.

your confusion lies in that it is illegal to hunt with less than .25 caliber rim fire ammo. there is no minimum for centerfire ammo.

iow, you can't use a .22 to deer hunt deer with (rimfire), but you can use a .17 caliber (centerfire). a .22 hornet (centerfire) is acceptable.

Last edited:
it is not, you dumb shit.

your confusion lies in that it is illegal to hunt with less than .25 caliber rim fire ammo. there is no minimum for centerfire ammo.

iow, you can't use a .22 to deer hunt deer with (rimfire), but you can use a .17 caliber (centerfire). a .22 hornet (centerfire) is acceptable.
I haven't lived in WV for some time, but I believe it was illegal at one time. Maybe it changed? Seems like years ago it was. I think it used to be .224(or .243???) or above. I am pretty confident of that it was not allowed years ago.

Last edited:
I haven't lived in WV for some time, but I believe it was illegal at one time. Maybe it changed? Seems like years ago it was. I think it used to be .224(or .243???) or above. I am pretty confident of that it was not allowed years ago.
prior to the late 70's, perhaps. been that way since i's a yute.

I knew a guy and that is what he always hunted with. A bolt action .223. Neck shots.
i've killed over 100 deer with my .222 model 788 remington, probably 95+ percent head shots. had a huge buck get away from me once after putting one in its neck and two more in its body as it ran on chasing a doe. that was the year i retired that one and picked up a browning .25-06. it's never let me down.

my AR15 is batting 1.000 having put down everything the trigger has pulled on. i've only had it about 2 years, though, and it's a .30 cal, not the typical .223.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT