ADVERTISEMENT

Michiganherd rifle and others

Never fever. I know how the game is played. Besides fever i would miss out on you sharing all you know on here. More tham me should impose their own ban.

Actually sister I'm surprised more have not been banned on here. These posts often break down to profanity laden insults resulting in the old "I know more than you do" without any factual evidence presented.

Reactions: Carolina Cat
Yea hard for me to talk to folk who were not yet born but try to tell more about certain games i was present at. Older fans are being run off.

They must have done something really bad because even Ducky was allowed back on after he was banned multiple times for making posts that made the Westboro Baptist Church blush.

Some were banned for asking the site owner at the time why he was defending WVU fans over Marshall fans on a smack board. This previous owner thought no one should question his motives.

Some were banned for asking the site owner at the time why he was defending WVU fans over Marshall fans on a smack board. This previous owner thought no one should question his motives.
This owner is no longer an owner?

Previous owners' biggest mistake was letting the smackboard spill over onto the main board. People would start threads about WVU, WVU fans would inevitably come, and then the main board would turn into a smack board and drove off anybody just looking to discuss Marshall.

Reactions: marshallsig
People would start threads about WVU, WVU fans would inevitably come...

I have seen VERY few threads here started by Herd fans about WVU. What I have seen is lots of responses in general MU threads by WVU "fans" and multiple anti-Marshall threads started by WVU "fans". But whatever is the case why would "WVU fans would inevitabaly come" ? This is not a reddit or facebook. This is not Metronews' anti-Marshall sports section. This is not a newspaper's website. This is a site for "Herd Fans Only". The only way any WVU "fan" or anybody else for that matter can know what is said here, about WVU or anything else is the activly seek out this website.

And, yes, they do. Fixation. And, as has been stated, totally unique. Find one site of any other school in the position to which WVU's "fans" consign us and find ONE POST by anyone related to the position to which WVU agrandizes itself. Total fixation.

Management can do as it wishes. I like this board. IMHO, anything negative about MU by anyone affiliated with WVU should be an automatic ban for life. Anything negative about WVU is fair game and if someone does not like the truth being posted, then don't click here.

Those guys were a bunch of hacks anyway.

finger_zps6lsnlnqo.gif

These posts often break down to profanity laden insults resulting in the old "I know more than you do" without any factual evidence presented.

So. Still better than the board being dead. This place is unrecognizable compared to 10 years ago. It was active as hell then. Now it's basically dead.

"50,000 people used to post here... now it's a ghost town" lol.

So. Still better than the board being dead. This place is unrecognizable compared to 10 years ago. It was active as hell then. Now it's basically dead.

It's still active but most of the discussion is on the paid and Pullman boards. I'd love to get this place humming again if possible.

Are you ever going to post on Pullman again, you were very active 11 or 12 years ago.

Wow, that means the 4 who were banned drove all the extra traffic and content over there?

I think our program turning to shit during the Snyder years caused more damage than anything else. Fans got into some hellayshis arguments on here until many gave up arguing that Snyder was/wasn't "building the program the right way," he "needed more time..." and "our players are very young." Our best run was through the birth of the internet (at least for public use) so there's a definite correlation there.

But still...The smack board did provide a wastelands to keep Ear trash contained while faithful Marshall posters beat up on them.

Pullman became a great place to argue politics. Honestly, we probably need more libs over there to balance things out. @extragreen is just about the only doofus left and he sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT