ADVERTISEMENT

Millenial Liberals

Early years in Disney' La-La Land, piss-poor parenting, & Social Justice Warrior instructors in public schools and colleges.

Reactions: captain jb22
The discussion at work was Homo lifestyle being forced down our throats and how being straight is now considered Taboo.

This dumb ass chick tried to preach to me the Love is Love BS argument .

Reactions: 31Herd55
The discussion at work was Homo lifestyle being forced down our throats and how being straight is now considered Taboo.

So you think you should be able to tell others who they should love?

What exactly pissed you off?

1) he realized that he is black
2) he realized that he is fat
3) he realized that he is black, fat, and stupid
4) he realized that he has gone through 14 jobs in the last three years and can't keep one for more than three months, even with hiring quotas
5) the white girl he crushes on at work now realizes he is a homophobic, bigoted piece of shit
6) his wife was told that SeaWorld does not allow humans in the whale tank, so she wasn't hired
7) his in-laws are forcing them to name their first son Juan and first daughter Maria Guadalupe

"How can one man look at another man's hairy ass and call that love?" Sam Kinison

Reactions: 31Herd55
4) he realized that he has gone through 14 jobs in the last three years and can't keep one for more than three months, even with hiring quotas
5) the white girl he crushes on at work now realizes he is a homophobic, bigoted piece of shit
6) his wife was told that SeaWorld does not allow humans in the whale tank, so she wasn't hired
7) his in-laws are forcing them to name their first son Juan and first daughter Maria Guadalupe

You must have alot of time on your hands, guess your not preparing for Spring Practice?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Herd Fever
I have never cared how queer/gay anyone is...but I do agree with The Fev on having it crammed down my throat.

And, I have never heard of a parade of straight people, waving gaudy flags and being obnoxious proclaiming to the world about how straight they are and how they are no different from other people.

I have never cared how queer/gay anyone is...but I do agree with The Fev on having it crammed down my throat.

And, I have never heard of a parade of straight people, waving gaudy flags and being obnoxious proclaiming to the world about how straight they are and how they are no different from other people.

This is too much for a moron like you to understand, but I will waste my time regardless:

Those in power - usually the majority - rarely get discriminated against. They don't have to worry (at least as much) about being discriminated against or getting shunned. As a result, those who do face those things (usually minorities who don't hold the power) take part in marches for numerous reasons; to show others that they are together, to build a community of support, to earn power by showing they are not weak, to demand equality, to celebrate successes in getting more equality, etc.

Since the vast majority of people are straight and don't get discriminated against because of it, they have no reason to march or call for equality. It is morons like you who make a reason for things like parades to happen.

You have no problem with a love scene on television or the movies involving straight people, yet if 1 out of 100 is a gay couple, you claim it is forcing something down your throat.

This is too much for a moron like you to understand, but I will waste my time regardless:

Those in power - usually the majority - rarely get discriminated against. They don't have to worry (at least as much) about being discriminated against or getting shunned. As a result, those who do face those things (usually minorities who don't hold the power) take part in marches for numerous reasons; to show others that they are together, to build a community of support, to earn power by showing they are not weak, to demand equality, to celebrate successes in getting more equality, etc.

Since the vast majority of people are straight and don't get discriminated against because of it, they have no reason to march or call for equality. It is morons like you who make a reason for things like parades to happen.

You have no problem with a love scene on television or the movies involving straight people, yet if 1 out of 100 is a gay couple, you claim it is forcing something down your throat.
when's the last time you something forced down your throat?

29171702412229.gif

gotta disagree. know a lady who had twin daughters, one of which turned out lezbo. told me she know this daughter would turn out gay from an early age. girl hated dressing up in dresses and wanted to play with boys toys as a child. said she was like that all the way up through her teenage years and ultimately told her mother she was gay. the mother actually had both daughters' dna tested and the x chromosomes mirrored each other, indicating the gay daughter had a male sex chromosome. not sure i believe the dna part, but, at any rate, yes, i believe people are born gay.

on the flip side, i believe there are more people that aren't born gay and chose to become gay. we typically call them liberals.

EDIT: also know a couple with twin sons. it's been apparent since they were very young that one of the two would grow up to be gay. and, he did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT