ADVERTISEMENT

Millenial Liberals

This is too much for a moron like you to understand, but I will waste my time regardless:

Those in power - usually the majority - rarely get discriminated against. They don't have to worry (at least as much) about being discriminated against or getting shunned. As a result, those who do face those things (usually minorities who don't hold the power) take part in marches for numerous reasons; to show others that they are together, to build a community of support, to earn power by showing they are not weak, to demand equality, to celebrate successes in getting more equality, etc.

Since the vast majority of people are straight and don't get discriminated against because of it, they have no reason to march or call for equality. It is morons like you who make a reason for things like parades to happen.

You have no problem with a love scene on television or the movies involving straight people, yet if 1 out of 100 is a gay couple, you claim it is forcing something down your throat.
We get it...Y.A.G Si Ye Nots spelled backwards = Stoney is GAY & I seriously doubt that anyone on this board actually gives a flying F___ how gay you are as long as you contribute a little good info on Herd sports from time to time.

I do not have any power that a gay person does not have...you overestimate my power.
Gays don't have to hold parades to show me that they are together...I don't give a rat's arse how together they are or if they are miles apart on their issues.
I don't know anything about them building community support with some goofy parade...most people see this as a meaningless show of stupidity.

I don't see these parades as earning them any power to show that they are not weak...anytime I see half-naked men wanting to appear in public dressed in plumes and feathers like Burlesque Girls, I can never relate that to power...POWDER PUFF POWER IS NOT POWER.

As far as them parading to earn equality, they already have as much equality as all straights have.
I have never been to a single place in my life that would not allow queer/gay people. My high school,
colleges, work places, restaurants, stores, social events, sporting events, etc ... They were always welcome without breaking out in some goof-ball parade.

Fev's experience that he shared in his post was NOT a 1-out-of-a100 love scene in a movie...it was a one-on-one confrontation with a co-worker...BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE...and obviously a cramping it down the throat of someone that didn't want to hear all that meaningless babble.

In closing, Stoney, you and your fellow "equality paraders" appear to be the morons living in a world of
Unfounded Self-Pity. Grab a box of Kleenex's and go back to your little safe & start another parade.

We get it...Y.A.G Si Ye Nots spelled backwards = Stoney is GAY & I seriously doubt that anyone on this board actually gives a flying F___ how gay you are as long as you contribute a little good info on Herd sports from time to time.

I do not have any power that a gay person does not have...you overestimate my power.
Gays don't have to hold parades to show me that they are together...I don't give a rat's arse how together they are or if they are miles apart on their issues.
I don't know anything about them building community support with some goofy parade...most people see this as a meaningless show of stupidity.

I don't see these parades as earning them any power to show that they are not weak...anytime I see half-naked men wanting to appear in public dressed in plumes and feathers like Burlesque Girls, I can never relate that to power...POWDER PUFF POWER IS NOT POWER.

As far as them parading to earn equality, they already have as much equality as all straights have.
I have never been to a single place in my life that would not allow queer/gay people. My high school,
colleges, work places, restaurants, stores, social events, sporting events, etc ... They were always welcome without breaking out in some goof-ball parade.

Fev's experience that he shared in his post was NOT a 1-out-of-a100 love scene in a movie...it was a one-on-one confrontation with a co-worker...BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE...and obviously a cramping it down the throat of someone that didn't want to hear all that meaningless babble.

In closing, Stoney, you and your fellow "equality paraders" appear to be the morons living in a world of
Unfounded Self-Pity. Grab a box of Kleenex's and go back to your little safe & start another parade.

Preach my brother......PREACH!!!!!

Reactions: 19MU88
If your are being discriminated against because of your lifestyle you choose. Change your lifestyle
Aren't you the one that felt you were being discriminated against when you were caught smoking pot in your car in the middle of the night on a dead-end street?

Reactions: 19MU88
Science.....smh

Aint nothing scientific about being Gay.

Either you choose to be or you choose not to be.
When you see an attractive woman and man walking down the street, do you stand there and think about which one makes your penis sputter or do you instantly know?

Reactions: countryroads89
No gays won't be happy until straight people are considered below them.

Your entire post is full of inaccurate information. If you showed the ability to have any type of intelligent conversation, I would spend time teaching you on your numerous faults.

Grammar. Grammar .I should say that like Iverson said practice practice. Exercize your brains guys. You can interpret what everybody has to say on here..Good grammar doesn't matter here unless that's all u can think to respond with. In wv people use racial slurs or cuss when they can't think of what to say. New Yorkers will get on you for your grammar when been found with a loss of a decent comeback. Its funny too because wv and my folk make fun of new York and a lot don't want to get within 500 miles of new York..New Yorkers bash wv all u want. You got the right considering I have never heard of anybody here who likes New York. Personally I loved visiting NYC
Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium,and more live music than any place I have been.

Grammar. Grammar .I should say that like Iverson said practice practice. Exercize your brains guys. You can interpret what everybody has to say on here..Good grammar doesn't matter here unless that's all u can think to respond with. In wv people use racial slurs or cuss when they can't think of what to say. New Yorkers will get on you for your grammar when been found with a loss of a decent comeback. Its funny too because wv and my folk make fun of new York and a lot don't want to get within 500 miles of new York..New Yorkers bash wv all u want. You got the right considering I have never heard of anybody here who likes New York. Personally I loved visiting NYC
Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium,and more live music than any place I have been.

Whaaaaaa?

Just poking at rifle not you Herd fever. You believe in God which separates you from new Yorkers I know. Ok?

Yes I know that God's people are everywhere
I'm sure NY has great christians. What percentage of new Yorkers attend church?

Yes I know that God's people are everywhere
I'm sure NY has great christians. What percentage of new Yorkers attend church?

I would say about 60%

You have a ton of Catholics, Adventist, and Baptist. And that is not counting the Jews and the Muslims.

I would say about 60%

You have a ton of Catholics, Adventist, and Baptist. And that is not counting the Jews and the Muslims.

Sisters, don't listen to this moron. New Yorkers who have attended a church in the last year isn't even one-fifth of the 60% he quoted. God damn, this kid is a moron. 60% of New Yorkers attend chuch, and that isn't counting the other religions? Just how dumb can a human be?

You and herodman are the offspring of such acts....single brain cell conservatives.
Yet, you're proud of being seen in public with men wearing tights...& putting it on display in a thread which contains a discussion about queers/gays...go figure.

Yet, you're proud of being seen in public with men wearing tights...& putting it on display in a thread which contains a discussion about queers/gays...go figure.

Somehow, gays are the only thing that ignites the spark of that single cell brain you possess.

Basically what everyone here is saying is that you are attracted to dudes and the only reason you don't play the skin flute is because you "choose" not to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT