ADVERTISEMENT

More LEOs feloniously killed in 2021 than any year in last two decades

Couldn't have done it without the far right's promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, lies, the Big Lie, and insurrection.

The Feds can't see to figure out motive in that Synagogue situation. It is pretty complicated.

Baptologist, damn that's one of the best things I've seen in a while.

I think it would be great. In this, the auditor would not be very nice. They would be some old man with a gravelly voice who would continue to scream at you that you will burn in hell as you tell whatever you care to admit.

Sounds like the kick in the ass I may need.

Reactions: Jartard
Baptologist, damn that's one of the best things I've seen in a while.

I think it would be great. In this, the auditor would not be very nice. They would be some old man with a gravelly voice who would continue to scream at you that you will burn in hell as you tell whatever you care to admit.

Sounds like the kick in the ass I may need.
Preaching about all of the alien souls the Tongan volcano just released.

In 2018 the job fatality rate for police officers and ground maintenance workers was exactly the same.
Would you rather pull a care over in Detroit?

You do understand the difference between an accident and felony assault or murder don't you?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You do understand that all people who die are dead, don't you.
You are just trying to defend the lefts radical view on cops and the laws.

Would you rather take your chance on a construction site or walk the beat in Chicago?

You are just trying to defend the lefts radical view on cops and the laws.

Would you rather take your chance on a construction site or walk the beat in Chicago?
Are you more dead if you die in Chicago walking a beat than if you die on a construction site?

Are you more dead if you die in Chicago walking a beat than if you die on a construction site?
Again, what you are doing is trying to diminish( so was the other guy) the assault on cops

Hey according to these stats being a logger is more dangerous. Ok, so what does that have to do with the assaults on cops?

what goes through leftist minds?

People who are murdered and people who die on the job are all the same degree of dead.
Please reconcile this with your comments regarding hate crime murders... victims of those are just as dead as if they weren't the victim of a "hate" crime... Oh I get it, it's not Trump you are referring to now...

He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed by whites against dark-skinned people (such as the killing of an Indian man in Kansas last year).

What you are trying to do is make the life of an officer more important than someone else.

You rather work in logging or walk a beat in Chicago??
Either would be tough. Logging might get you killed or hurt in accident. Tough physically.
Being a cop in Chicago same but, tougher mentally dealing with the scum of society and situations daily. Knowing someone might blow your brains out and seeing crack babies and such.

I admire both.

Please reconcile this with your comments regarding hate crime murders... victims of those are just as dead as if they weren't the victim of a "hate" crime... Oh I get it, it's not Trump you are referring to now...
No reconciliation needed. Idiot. Here's the sentence you copied and pasted....

"He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed by whites against dark-skinned people (such as the killing of an Indian man in Kansas last year)."

Here's the sentence you omitted that immediately preceded your copy and paste....

"He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about them (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain)."

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Either would be tough. Logging might get you killed or hurt in accident. Tough physically.
Being a cop in Chicago same but, tougher mentally dealing with the scum of society and situations daily. Knowing someone might blow your brains out and seeing crack babies and such.

I admire both.
You didn't answer the question. oath breaker.

You didn't answer the question. oath breaker.

Logging to be honest. If I were younger. Neither would a job for an old guy. I would say being a logger is a young man's game. Benefits probably are not good. Longevity not good. But, would take it over being a beat cop in Chicago. Neither really appeal to me personally though.

Being a beat cop in a big city would be a thankless job, emotionally taxing, mentally taxing, dealing with criminals, drugs, etc. Sleeping with a gun under your pillow.

Logging to be honest. If I were younger. Neither would a job for an old guy. I would say being a logger is a young man's game. Benefits probably are not good. Longevity not good. But, would take it over being a beat cop in Chicago. Neither really appeal to me personally though.

Being a beat cop in a big city would be a thankless job, emotionally taxing, mentally taxing.
Thanks for admitting that you're either an idiot or liar, or both. Loggers die at 9x the rate of police officers.

No reconciliation needed. Idiot. Here's the sentence you copied and pasted....

"He is very slow to decry hate crimes committed by whites against dark-skinned people (such as the killing of an Indian man in Kansas last year)."

Here's the sentence you omitted that immediately preceded your copy and paste....

"He is quick to highlight crimes committed by dark-skinned people, sometimes exaggerating or lying about them (such as a claim about growing crime from “radical Islamic terror” in Britain)."
Try again hypocrite.

Thanks for admitting that you're either an idiot or liar, or both. Loggers die at 9x the rate of police officers.
Missing the point. Different kind of job and we were discussing attacks on law enforcement officers.

I said knowing what I know now, I would take logging. I gave you the reasons why. I never said logging wasn't dangerous. I am not saying a life is better than others. What I am saying is we have cops being attacked and them someone said basically oh well better than working in lawn care or something like that.

Don't need to.
Because you can't! Using the term hate crime suggests that life is somehow more important than another victim's life. See your very words below, hypocrite.
What you are trying to do is make the life of an officer more important than someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: extragreen
Missing the point. Different kind of job and we were discussing attacks on law enforcement officers.

I said knowing what I know now, I would take logging. I gave you the reasons why. I never said logging wasn't dangerous. I am not saying a life is better than others. What I am saying is we have cops being attacked and them someone said basically oh well better than working in lawn care or something like that.
No. I'm not missing the point. You value the lives of some people over others simply because of their profession. And the fact is that lawn care has the same fatality rate as police officers. And you expect everyone to believe that you would choose a job that is way more physically demanding with 9x the fatality rate. You're a liar.

No. I'm not missing the point. You value the lives of some people over others simply because of their profession. And the fact is that lawn care has the same fatality rate as police officers. And you expect everyone to believe that you would choose a job that is way more physically demanding with 9x the fatality rate. You're a liar.
Moron

The discussion waa about law enforcement being attacked and killed.

Nobody ever stated one life was better than another.

It was about murder or attacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT