ADVERTISEMENT

More LEOs feloniously killed in 2021 than any year in last two decades

Because you can't! Using the term hate crime suggests that life is somehow more important than another victim's life. See your very words below, hypocrite.
I don't need to, you stupid idiot. I don't make a difference between hate crimes and others of the same magnitude. You're killing someone in order to steal a pig is just as insane as killing someone because you don't like their skin color, country of origin, or any other cause.

I've read the discussion. Lying idiot oath breaker.

It's your SOP, moron. Nearly every argument you make is about one life being better than another.

It was about glorifying cops.
Idiot

It is about lawlessness and attacking cops.

Idiot

It is about lawlessness and attacking cops.
You're a liar. It's about glorifying guys with guns. No one smart enough to put their shoes on believes otherwise once they understand you've ignored the 800,000 lives lost from covid.

You're a liar. It's about glorifying guys with guns. No one smart enough to put their shoes on believes otherwise once they understand you've ignored the 800,000 lives lost from covid.
you are rambling and trying to compare apples and watermelons.

you are rambling and trying to compare apples and watermelons.
You've whined more about the deaths of police in this thread than you have the 800,000 deaths from covid in the last 2 years. You're blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.

To put it simply the OP was about cause and effect. In this case the causes were many - politicians being soft on crime, the media demonizing ALL cops, prosecutors not prosecuting, cops being told to stand down while crimes are committed, etc.

The effects of this are emboldened criminals and more aggression towards law enforcement, resulting in more police deaths since they are on the front lines.

A particularly troubling effect of all these causes is the increase in unprovoked attacks on law enforcement.

"24 of the deaths were the result of “unprovoked attacks,” which the report says is of concern “because this circumstance significantly outpaced all other felonious officer deaths in 2021 and reached the highest total in over 30 years of reporting.”"

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And speaking of loggers, remember when the liberals declared war on them? Very similar to what they are doing to today's law enforcement officers.

"George Alexander, a third-generation mill worker, was just starting his shift at the Louisiana-Pacific lumber mill in Cloverdale, Calif., when the log that would alter his life rolled down his conveyor belt toward a high-speed saw he was working on.

It was May 1987, and Alexander was 23. His job was to split logs. He was nearly three feet away when the log hit his saw and the saw exploded. One half of the blade stuck in the log. The other half hit Alexander in the head, tearing through his safety helmet and face shield. His face was slashed from eye to chin. His teeth were smashed and his jaw was cut in half.

Alexander had never even heard of a sabotage tactic called tree spiking until he became a victim of "eco-terrorism." Someone who objected to tree cutting had imbedded a huge steel spike in the log that violently jammed the saw."

You've whined more about the deaths of police in this thread than you have the 800,000 deaths from covid in the last 2 years. You're blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.
we were not discussing covid in this thread, it was about attacks on police

To put it simply the OP was about cause and effect.
It was an ATTEMPT to assign cause without naming the ACTUAL cause. Police brutality. And the trigger was Floyds murder by a police officer from kneeling on his neck for over 9 minutes.

we were not discussing covid in this thread, it was about attacks on police
No, the actual discussion was about blaming everything but the actual cause on BLM, our college education system, the MSM, and the Democratic party

To put it simply the OP was about cause and effect. In this case the causes were many - politicians being soft on crime, the media demonizing ALL cops, prosecutors not prosecuting, cops being told to stand down while crimes are committed, etc.

The effects of this are emboldened criminals and more aggression towards law enforcement, resulting in more police deaths since they are on the front lines.

A particularly troubling effect of all these causes is the increase in unprovoked attacks on law enforcement.

"24 of the deaths were the result of “unprovoked attacks,” which the report says is of concern “because this circumstance significantly outpaced all other felonious officer deaths in 2021 and reached the highest total in over 30 years of reporting.”"
Look, 24 is too many sure. I wish the number were 0. But it’s also not a very big number. Y’all want us to not get all bent out of shape over numbers much larger than that one, but we’re supposed to think there’s some terrible systemic problem over 24 in a field that employs 700,000?

In 2020 387 cops died. 256 of them from Covid. 45 from gunfire. But cops dying is Democrats fault.

Cops more likely to die at the hands of an unprovoked attack by black man than a black man is by an unlawful attack by a cop.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Cops more likely to die at the hands of an unprovoked attack by black man than a black man is by an unlawful attack by a cop.
Police killed 241 black people in 2020. I’m not sure how many cops were killed by blacks people but I know it’s less than that since fewer than 150 cops even died from anything other than Covid.

Nothing ever getting investigated unless there are nation-wide protests doesn’t make the killing lawful, it just makes them unprosecuted.

Look, 24 is too many sure. I wish the number were 0. But it’s also not a very big number. Y’all want us to not get all bent out of shape over numbers much larger than that one, but we’re supposed to think there’s some terrible systemic problem over 24 in a field that employs 700,000?

In 2020 387 cops died. 256 of them from Covid. 45 from gunfire. But cops dying is Democrats fault.

Highest number in 30 years...

Man you really grasp for things to support your weak arguments...

Democrats' fault? Freudian slip there? I mentioned several causes but not once did I mention Democrats. But hey, if the shoe fits you can wear it...

Police killed 241 black people in 2020. I’m not sure how many cops were killed by blacks people but I know it’s less than that since fewer than 150 cops even died from anything other than Covid.

Nothing ever getting investigated unless there are nation-wide protests doesn’t make the killing lawful, it just makes them unprosecuted.

Key word...

unlawful attack by a cop

Reactions: ThunderCat98

So what is your point? Are you justifying it? Like they are at war or something?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT