ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Brain's bridge in Gaza and Ukraine

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
These morons will never learn and it is as the expense of the American people. Do you ever wonder about these people in DC? Hey let's make Ukraine a NATO member. Wonder what will happen if we do? Well, morons Russia will invade them. Let's keep promoting the war. Wonder what will happen? 500,000 dead Ukrainians. But, hey we are getting at Russia. Guess what? Ukraine is not going to be a member of NATO and much of their population is dead or will be dead and we lost millions upon millions of dollars.

Let's build a bridge into Gaza, support the Israeli's while at the same time condemn them. $325 million on the bridge down the tubes.

Wake up America. This is your government. It no longer works for the people. It works for themselves at your expense.

Reactions: 30CAT
^^^Godless lying trumptard oath breaker loser whining about ukraine and gaza after supporting the iraq/afghanistan wars for 20 (TWENTY) YEARS.

^^^Godless lying trumptard oath breaker loser whining about ukraine and gaza after supporting the iraq/afghanistan wars for 20 (TWENTY) YEARS.
You confuse supporting troops and killing terrorists for what you think I supported. Moron. You voted for Neocon Hillary. Yehh she is a Neocon.

Reactions: 19MU88
You confuse supporting troops and killing terrorists for what you think I supported. Moron. You voted for Neocon Hillary. Yehh she is a Neocon.

I can point out

you're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker loser whining about ukraine and gaza after supporting the iraq/afghanistan wars for 20 (TWENTY) YEARS.
you confuse supporting killing terrorist and support of troops to supporting what went on for 20 years from our govt, moron.

Why did our govt push Ukraine for NATO membership? Is Ukraine in the North Atlantic? What the hell did they think Russia would do? What we we do if China put a base or weapons in Mexico(well, Mush night take a bribe). Idiots. These morons are putting you and I and this country at risk over this stupid shit. Why? What purpose does it serve? Nothing and we as a country actually told the world NATO would not expand and it continues to do so at our expense, monetarily and national security wise.

you confuse supporting killing terrorist and support of troops to supporting what went on for 20 years from our govt, moron.

Why did our govt push Ukraine for NATO membership? Is Ukraine in the North Atlantic?
you're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker loser whining about ukraine and gaza after supporting the iraq/afghanistan wars for 20 (TWENTY) YEARS.

at least it had some strategic interest to us, unlike Ukraine does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT