ADVERTISEMENT

Mush nows says there is no federal solution for covid

Repost but this is good. Worthy of a repost

Biden changes with the wind.

Hahaaa

Another sad state of American manhood.

Once again, another chance blown to be a real leader. To stand brave and bold and say we will conquer this bunch of garbage.

Nope, we're right back to can't do anything, shut down, terrible, death and despair, shots, masks, welfare, go home, suck, stink, shit world, etc.

Lives are being lost with bad leadership in this country. People may still be living, but it's not any good this way. It's good when you've got courage enough to do what you want and not be scared all to hell. I remember those times. Anything else sucks and is just a living death.

Another sad state of American manhood.

Once again, another chance blown to be a real leader. To stand brave and bold and say we will conquer this bunch of garbage.

Nope, we're right back to can't do anything, shut down, terrible, death and despair, shots, masks, welfare, go home, suck, stink, shit world, etc.

Lives are being lost with bad leadership in this country. People may still be living, but it's not any good this way. It's good when you've got courage enough to do what you want and not be scared all to hell. I remember those times. Anything else sucks and is just a living death.
Lot of truth in your statement

According to an ABC poll from just two weeks ago, Biden's approval numbers on his handling of the pandemic have taken a beating. For all his tough talk & tweets, the fact he's now hot-potato-ing it onto governors just means they realize it's not a winning issue for them anymore.

Considering both he & Kamala are openly admitting they didn't anticipate the variants, maybe it's a good thing America sees him passing the buck.

According to an ABC poll from just two weeks ago, Biden's approval numbers on his handling of the pandemic have taken a beating. For all his tough talk & tweets, the fact he's now hot-potato-ing it onto governors just means they realize it's not a winning issue for them anymore.

Considering both he & Kamala are openly admitting they didn't anticipate the variants, maybe it's a good thing America sees him passing the buck.
You're an idiot.

FHpv8k8XwAk6vBz

Greed is an idiot.

So what do you think about the fed govt saying they have no answers?
The federal govt has supplied enough vaccines for the population. Too many idiots refuse to take them. Idiots refuse to social distance and mask up. Some states refuse to do much of anything. A federal vaccine mandate would certainly be contested. They've done what they can. It's up to the idiots to help themselves.

The federal govt has supplied enough vaccines for the population. Too many idiots refuse to take them. Idiots refuse to social distance and mask up. Some states refuse to do much of anything. A federal vaccine mandate would certainly be contested. They've done what they can. It's up to the idiots to help themselves.
Thanks to operation warp speed and trump.

Reactions: Jartard
"I think the Trump administration deserves some credit getting this off the ground with Operation Warp Speed. This gives us great hope." ~ Joe Biden

201221-biden-vaccination-mn-1530.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, my earlier quote of Biden praising Trump was back before he took office. There's a more recent quote from Joe -"Let me be clear: Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine."

Wow you finally realized it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT