ADVERTISEMENT

Mush Saved By the Easter Bunny

Absolutely pathetic that people allow and excuse this as normal behavior
Who was the guy on here that got on to me when I said Mush had isssues. He said that there was no way I could tell by watching these type videos and audio of the man?

Who was the guy on here that got on to me when I said Mush had isssues. He said that there was no way I could tell by watching these type videos and audio of the man?

This guy. He got on me too...

did not need to! His own niece and many other psychologist/psychiatrist have stated his behavior demonstrated a "narcissistic personality disorder". If you read the symptoms listed is the Diagnostic & Statistical Manual for this disodorder, even you would agree. The only behavior Biden exhibits is a fluency problem which he has demonstrated his entire public life.

8ab4910ea5fe68ab30c6f6cd14349bda0d6a0a2b845238c48e0b9bd4a825f4a9.jpg

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I'm wiling to bet that was insufferable Psaki in the rabbit suite. She figured out a way to be pro-active so she wouldn't have to walk back more of Joe's comments.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I'm wiling to bet that was insufferable Psaki in the rabbit suite. She figured out a way to be pro-active so she wouldn't have to walk back more of Joe's comments.
Had to be in an insider. The bunny walked right up and touched the POTUS arm, moved him away and interrupted him talking. Secret Service guy didn't even move or flinch. It was a handler of some sort.

I just keep watching Mush's response to that rabbit. His look is as if he is wondering if it's real. I cant stop laughing at the video. Mush was definitely talking to the WH wallpaper when they took him inside after that.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This guy. He got on me too...
That person is an idiot.
I don't even know the entire context of the issue, but any credible psychologist/psychiatrist would never state such a thing because it's a huge HIPAA violation.
You could easily be sued if you used your credentials to diagnose someone you never had a formal mental health assessment of and printed it...furthermore, if you did, you'd be sued for breaking confidentiality rules.

Why Trump never pursued those types in court, because it'd be a slam dunk case, is beyond me.

That person is an idiot.
I don't even know the entire context of the issue, but any credible psychologist/psychiatrist would never state such a thing because it's a huge HIPAA violation.
You could easily be sued if you used your credentials to diagnose someone you never had a formal mental health assessment of and printed it...furthermore, if you did, you'd be sued for breaking confidentiality rules.

Why Trump never pursued those types in court, because it'd be a slam dunk case, is beyond me.

Yes, many of us explained that to 1972. Someone eventually found out the guy worked in the behavior health dept in the VA system. He wasn't a PhD, he was an admin person or something. Basically, 1972 claimed he learned enough through osmosis to diagnose Trump, a person he's never met or talked to.

Had to be in an insider. The bunny walked right up and touched the POTUS arm, moved him away and interrupted him talking. Secret Service guy didn't even move or flinch. It was a handler of some sort.

Whoever the hell this is. Handler #2.

How is it a "hipaa" violation? There was no hipaa violation for "speculation" of someone else's condition, regardless of how dumb '72 was.
Correct not hipaa but ethically/professionally its frowned upon to make assumptions about a patient without examining them

Reactions: KyMUfan
How is it a "hipaa" violation? There was no hipaa violation for "speculation" of someone else's condition, regardless of how dumb '72 was.
If you're a professional who works for it, it can reach further than you know.
Trust me, I've read several cases where psychiatrists/psychologists have had their licenses stripped because of a speculative suggestion that was printed and stated but not given formal evaluation.
In this case, it's a speculation Trump suffered from a series of mental disorders that suggested he shouldn't be president, from someone who made it known who they were and spoke to someone to write it down and publish it.
There are plenty of examples.

LA good lawyer will simply inquire if this person had any contact with him in a formal mental health setting.
"No" would be the answer.
Said good lawyer would add on how this violated HIPAA on top of slander and about half a dozen other things said person did wrong.

If you’re a healthcare provider it is. It was my understanding he wasn’t a provider.
As I said, I didn't know the context of this specific case, but I have heard/read plenty of professional people saying things like that, using the DSM-V as an example, when none of them have ever even formally evaluated Trump, let alone met the guy in person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT