ADVERTISEMENT

Mush screaming they beat Big Pharma

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Yet, their side forced vaccines from Moderna, Pfizer upon people and they ordered millions of them. Pfizer should buy him a watch or tracking device or something. They love Democrats.

It is hilarious, or sad, that their supporters eat this stuff. Beat big pharma? They might as well be on the payroll for big pharma.

Reactions: Jartard
Other than federal employees, who do you know that was forced by the government to take the COVID vaccine???

Other than federal employees, who do you know that was forced by the government to take the COVID vaccine???
Their side, Democrats? That happened in federal and some state run organizations and corporations and other places led by Democrats and libs. So, doing that to millions of federal workers is ok?

YOu don't think big pharma is in bed with Dems? Donations? Lobbying? Influence?

Claiming Dems showed it to be pharma is ludicrous.

Their side, Democrats? That happened in federal and some state run organizations and corporations and other places led by Democrats and libs. So, doing that to millions of federal workers is ok?

YOu don't think big pharma is in bed with Dems? Donations? Lobbying? Influence?

Claiming Dems showed it to be pharma is ludicrous.
You take one big crisis and claim the dems are with big pharma.I think not as most of the big money for elections from big pharma go to the republicans.

Yes. Why should adults not be mandated when vaccines are mandated for children to get into school since I was a kid (back in 1850).
well how about because these were experimental basically and the govt used "emergency" status to remove liability from big pharma. and beyond that, the CDC needed to change the definition of vaccine for these "vaccines". and lastly, because there were available therapeutics that reduced the death rate significantly, but they were suppressed by our govt and big pharma and the lying media. you moron.

This will be no different than any other industry/sector of the economy the Dems want to take over, where in but a few short years, the public will be scrambling for medication shortages because of limited supply.

will Dems point to their own words (“beating big pharma”) and actions (a law they claim “negotiates prices”) as the reasons? Of course not. Just another story of another industry that felt it had to get in bed with big Govt vampires to try and survive only to realize they slit their own wrist and bled out.

You take one big crisis and claim the dems are with big pharma.I think not as most of the big money for elections from big pharma go to the republicans.

since I was a kid (back in 1850).
ahhhh, there ya have it. greed's in his 2nd or 3rd life under xenu rule. likely his 3rd with a current age of 68, born in 1954 just 6 days past being a true april fool, but an april fool nonetheless.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Both parties suck from Big Pharma's teets. Both parties received well over $6 million last election cycle. The difference is about $500k give or take in favor of republicans.

well how about because these were experimental basically and the govt used "emergency" status to remove liability from big pharma. and beyond that, the CDC needed to change the definition of vaccine for these "vaccines". and lastly, because there were available therapeutics that reduced the death rate significantly, but they were suppressed by our govt and big pharma and the lying media. you moron.
You're an idiot.

The long-term trend of the pharmaceutical industry largely donating to the US Republican Party has been reversed in the lead up to the 2020 election.

ahhhh, there ya have it. greed's in his 2nd or 3rd life under xenu rule. likely his 3rd with a current age of 68, born in 1954 just 6 days past being a true april fool, but an april fool nonetheless.
Not my problem you have no sense of humor, you stupid lying God hater.

They saved many many lives never the less and could have save many more if people had not listened to the lies that were put out by fox news and other misinformation medias . Good news now a company has come out with a med that is supposed to take out all the variants that are in the body.

They saved many many lives never the less and could have save many more if people had not listened to the lies that were put out by fox news and other misinformation medias . Good news now a company has come out with a med that is supposed to take out all the variants that are in the body.
What lies were put out by Fox?

The long-term trend of the pharmaceutical industry largely donating to the US Republican Party has been reversed in the lead up to the 2020 election.
so, oldie needs to stop his misleading characterizations. thank you

No let’s hear the lies against the vaccine. Did anyone in particular on Fox News say not to get vacciEvery
Every time Carlson opened his mouth he said something bad about the vaccines. Why do you think so many Republican fox news viewers didnt get their shot and died because of it.

Every time Carlson opened his mouth he said something bad about the vaccines. Why do you think so many Republican fox news viewers didnt get their shot and died because of it.
Most didn’t want to get a vaccine that was not tested and we do not know the long term effects of the shot. I am one of them and have had Covid twice without any bad side effects or hospitalizations.

Most didn’t want to get a vaccine that was not tested and we do not know the long term effects of the shot. I am one of them and have had Covid twice without any bad side effects or hospitalizations.
Over a million Americans died from Covid 19.
But of the more than 641,000 people who died after vaccines were available, half of those deaths could have been averted – 318,981 – had every eligible adult gotten vaccinated. And those numbers are even more striking in certain states where more than half of deaths could have been avoided.

people living in counties that voted for then-President Trump in the 2020 election were three times more likely to die from COVID-19 than people who lived in counties that voted for President Biden

Over a million Americans died from Covid 19.
But of the more than 641,000 people who died after vaccines were available, half of those deaths could have been averted – 318,981 – had every eligible adult gotten vaccinated. And those numbers are even more striking in certain states where more than half of deaths could have been avoided.

people living in counties that voted for then-President Trump in the 2020 election were three times more likely to die from COVID-19 than people who lived in counties that voted for President Biden
Bet I still don’t get the jab

Every time Carlson opened his mouth he said something bad about the vaccines.
200w.gif

You are a lucky man many took that stance and are now dead.

Do you ever do any independent research before you start parroting the sound bites the media spoon feeds you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT