ADVERTISEMENT

Mush screaming they beat Big Pharma

Yes it is probably the one to vaccinate for the omicron variant which has made so many people sick lately including my daughters family. I will get mine. I have gotten all my shots so far and will continue to do so. They are free , needle dont hurt, they have saved many many lives and myself I have had no side effects. Do as you please they are not mandated but I think it is not good to try and influence others from getting their shots.

Yes it is probably the one to vaccinate for the omicron variant which has made so many people sick lately including my daughters family. I will get mine. I have gotten all my shots so far and will continue to do so. They are free , needle dont hurt, they have saved many many lives and myself I have had no side effects. Do as you please they are not mandated but I think it is not good to try and influence others from getting their shots.
I see no need to take these shots. Need to all build our immunities back up. Plus, the shots seem to be having long term and side effects.

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT