ADVERTISEMENT

My Art

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
For some reason, this post of mine keeps getting taken down from the main board. Why are people against my art?

@W-S HerdFan , what are your thoughts on this art? Regardless of you calling me a clown, I think this is a real clown.

I wondered why I never saw a response from him. Didn't realize it's because the post was deleted.

For some reason, this post of mine keeps getting taken down from the main board. Why are people against my art?

@W-S HerdFan , what are your thoughts on this art? Regardless of you calling me a clown, I think this is a real clown.

That looks like the reception I get on ESPN and ESPN 2 through cable. They are always pixelated/buffered. Only on those 2 channels. Anybody have a solution?

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
That looks like the reception I get on ESPN and ESPN 2 through cable. They are always pixelated/buffered. Only on those 2 channels. Anybody have a solution?
The reception to certain channels gets blocked when you post on here. Stop posting on here, and it should clear those channels up.

Reactions: MStap
Is that the art you entered into the Proctorville art contest for youth?
I submitted about 40 entries into that contest. I figured the more that I submitted, the higher chance one would be accepted as a finalist, and I would then receive an invite to the awards dinner. That way, I could keep an eye on Kenneth while he roamed the halls of that school.

Just don't tell @W-S HerdFan , because he throws a tantrum and calls me a despicable person when I remind Kenneth to stay away from underage girls.

AlwaysTheHerd can help you.
patrick-stewart-laugh.gif

Reactions: herdfan06
The world would be a better place without your orange jesus in it.

You're a lying idiot.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

Lying trumptard oath breaking magat.

and, finally . . .

...... amen.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT