ADVERTISEMENT

My body, my choice

^^^^inbred green cuck
1*5vVeffDl50r-pAaDs5NJiQ.jpeg

The vast majority of people that attempt to use the "judge not" scripture are the ones feeling condemned within themselves and/or don't understand the scripture they're quoting. Want to talk about what Jesus would do in these situations??
But Jesus is the judge not you

and that's what it will be. each states popular vote chooses the representatives to make the rules
No. Popular vote on one subject. I understand you not wanting to agree to that, because you'd lose several states.
perhaps you should go back to middle school and take some classes. did you drop out before they covered this stuff?
If you get past 3rd grade, then you can talk about middle school.
that said, i'm not sure nonrestricted killing of babies would even win in a national vote. unless you boys are cranking up the mail votes again.
Polling dating back to 1989, the share of the public in favor of completely overturning Roe has never risen above 36%.

If NC chose to do it, so be it. If they legalized it, so be it. I wouldn't meltdown the way you have since your ilk took the "L".
phlegmwad the liar is lying. No melt down here. I am mocking your desire to tell women what to do with their bodies while refusing to accept that men are as responsible for unwanted pregnancies as the women.

In NC (46%) said that Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that allows women to have access to legal abortions, should not be overturned. There were 36% who said the court should overturn that ruling

phlegmwad the liar is lying. No melt down here. I am mocking your desire to tell women what to do with their bodies while refusing to accept that men are as responsible for unwanted pregnancies as the women.

In NC (46%) said that Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision that allows women to have access to legal abortions, should not be overturned. There were 36% who said the court should overturn that ruling
You're "mocking" is as big a failure as your GED. I actually accept that woman have the real control when it comes to the act that gets them pregnant in the first place. Just because you liked to hold your woman down and tell her she is getting pregnant, says all we need to know about you.

OK. Thats what a poll says. No reason to worry about it.

You're "mocking" is as big a failure as your GED.
Mocking you amuses me, and destroys you.
I actually accept that woman have the real control when it comes to the act that gets them pregnant in the first place.
The you accept a lie. I'm not surprised.
OK. Thats what a poll says. No reason to worry about it.
That poll is much closer to being representative of people's thoughts on the matter than you are to being logical or ethical.

Mocking you amuses me, and destroys you.

The you accept a lie. I'm not surprised.

That poll is much closer to being representative of people's thoughts on the matter than you are to being logical or ethical.
"destroys me" Bahahahahahaha.

"A woman that says "no" to sex or using her own birth control is a lie." ----Greedtard

"Killing the unborn is logical and ethical." ----Greedtard

"destroys me" Bahahahahahaha

Reactions: 19MU88
Yep. Makes you resort to lying.

If the man uses birth control, the woman wouldn't have to. phlegmwad

You're a liar.

Yep
You use the logical and ethical comment and it comes back to bite you hick. By defending the rights of a woman to kill her unborn as you have, you are defending their "logic" and "ethics" of the act.

"Women dont need birth control"---Greedtard.

No one needs to lie about you. You're hysterical. Keep up the act.

Yes, it did. All he had to do was use birth control
Nope. Wrong as usual. The states permitting abortion, their law is clear. “law provides that “the decision to terminate a pregnancy prior to the viability of the fetus shall be solely that of the pregnant woman in consultation with her physician”

A man has no say in the decision. Regardless of his desire to be a part of the unborn’s life….which was your original claim and justification for abortion.

Wrong. All the man has to do is not impregnate a woman. If he does that there can be no abortion.
Your argument was that men didn’t want to take responsibility of a child, so it should be legal. The law says men don’t have a responsibility in the woman’s choice, just as I’ve said. Your narrative keeps getting blown up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT