ADVERTISEMENT

My Son.

roger25701

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2009
So my son blows up my phone this morning. He is a die hard herd fan like his father. He is like dad you will never believe what I am doing. I said what he said remodeling Tim Cramseys house. He was so excited I had to laugh and share. Glad to see excitement in the next generation. ✊

glad To see billlegg2.0 aka “cramsey” is getting a makeover home addition... hopefully he learns that change is good and applies it to the playbook.... same 3 plays results in being let go.

PS bill legg was a awful play creator and play caller.

I didn’t attack the son doing work... just hope cramsey loves his remodel and does the same to our playbook..... but congrats on having a working son... some dads don’t

glad To see billlegg2.0 aka “cramsey” is getting a makeover home addition... hopefully he learns that change is good and applies it to the playbook.... same 3 plays results in being let go.

PS bill legg was a awful play creator and play caller.

c3f1b8c717f1d279b3627896be21cbd2--rainbow-balloons-giant-balloons.jpg

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Mods is there any point or substance to this thread that is of any significance?

Yes, a Marshall fan shared a story about his son and a Marshall coach that he thought was interesting. What's your obsession with removing it? Scroll past it if a fvcking thread bothers you so much. Christ.

The mindset of some people baffles me.

Yes, a Marshall fan shared a story about his son and a Marshall coach that he thought was interesting. What's your obsession with removing it? Scroll past it if a fvcking thread bothers you so much. Christ. Yagi some people are cruel and mean.

The mindset of some people baffles me.

I would also say everyone brings something unique to this board and I am not going to ban any Herd fan or Son of Marshall for anything less than truly vile behavior.

Ya you do!

W-S HerdFan :"You don’t attack a man’s family, Ryan."

Really? What do you call this?

Hey John-boy - go back to making out with Mary-Ellen.

Sad only one Poster saw the point I was trying to make.

Mods is there any point or substance to this thread that is of any significance?

Would have been different if the OP would have said something to the nature of "He seems like a good guy" or "He seems to know the significance
of having a playbook larger then 2 pages like Legg". But he didn't.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT