ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD NC State

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Marshall 21
Wolfpack 31

Sorry guys the only game this year I pick the other side to win.....hope i am wrong

I don't think NC State is that great, but they're going to score. I don't believe our offense can keep up.
Wolfpack 38
Herd 20

31-20 bad guys

But I wouldn't be totally shocked if we won, especially if its a low scoring game. I don't think NCSU is very good

Reactions: ohio herd
NC State is going make-or-break their season this week against us with a desperate QB change... If it works, they probably beat us. They have an excellent defense and capable backs/receivers.

Im hoping the QB change is a bust...

Marshall -- 20
NC State -- 18

Yeah, they have to win or the wheels may fall off the wagon for this season. Urgency wins

Pack 24
Herd 10

They had high hopes for this QB but wanted to RS him this year after playing some last year.

It could be an inspiring move and they rally around and play great or he could crap the bed and give us a chance. If we get to him early and don’t give up a 50+ yard QB run he may get rattled.

This one doesn’t sit well with me. NCSU 24-14.

They had high hopes for this QB but wanted to RS him this year after playing some last year.

It could be an inspiring move and they rally around and play great or he could crap the bed and give us a chance. If we get to him early and don’t give up a 50+ yard QB run he may get rattled.

This one doesn’t sit well with me. NCSU 24-14.
They may be out of sync for a few games too. The article I read yesterday said this QB hasn't played since last November so let's hope he has enough rust to allow up to keep them off for another game.

I'm more worried about our second level being so open all the time. We've given up way too many big runs this season.

Herd 30
NCST 28

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT