ADVERTISEMENT

next James Bond is a woman

I just finished watching 17 Bond Films on Encore and other stations .I will watch the one coming out next spring and that will be the last.The left wing not just in this country has destroyed life as I knew it.

does anyone think this is a good move? I really don't care and very seldom go to movies so I wouldn't be going to watch it even if Sean Connery had a son playing Bond. It seems to make no sense after all of these movies after all these years to change the gender. What do you guys think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

I predict this movie will not do well

Did you even read the article? No, the next Bond is not a woman. Bond is still played by a man in the movie. But after decades, it only makes sense that the character retires at some point. In that case, a new character develops playing a different person from Bond.

I just finished watching 17 Bond Films on Encore and other stations .I will watch the one coming out next spring and that will be the last.The left wing not just in this country has destroyed life as I knew it.

@extragreen , may I request the crying tantrum meme for this moron? How come you deplorables are so damn stupid and can't comprehend basic articles?

Bond isn't becoming a woman. Bond isn't even turning black. Bond is simply retired in this movie, which means somebody else has to be the main agent.

Did you even read the article? No, the next Bond is not a woman. Bond is still played by a man in the movie. But after decades, it only makes sense that the character retires at some point. In that case, a new character develops playing a different person from Bond.

@extragreen , may I request the crying tantrum meme for this moron? How come you deplorables are so damn stupid and can't comprehend basic articles?

Bond isn't becoming a woman. Bond isn't even turning black. Bond is simply retired in this movie, which means somebody else has to be the main agent.
Jfc man, gimme a diatribe worth reading afr.

d96488bcd250894ef590d7f68de7a8b7.gif

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Just like the Democrats. The black woman and other misfits have to step up and one has to be the main agent. Older White Dude is not going to cut it anymore.

Reactions: 19MU88
I saw a great reply to this news. “ when will they be making a Gary Poppins Movie?”

Really couldn’t care less since I’m not a fan of the series but it does come across as very forced.

Ain't there nothing sacred no more, lord, ain't there nothing sacred no more?
What the hell's happening, Jesus Christ? Ain't there nothing sacred no more?

That song could of been written by Nathaniel Hawthorn.

'This is a Bond for the modern era who will appeal to a younger generation while sticking true to what we all expect in a Bond film,' the source added. 'There are spectacular chase sequences and fights, and Bond is still Bond but he's having to learn to deal with the world of #MeToo'

:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT