ADVERTISEMENT

NHR - Strippers ( Louisville) vs Trippers ( Duke) could be very interesting

MARSHALL77

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
15895097_1379563752074386_2688941039635616725_n.jpg

Should make for an interesting set of circumstances and game Saturday at high noon...should the "night tripper" pull his usual I look for someone from Louisville to jack this guy up big time.

Could be a wild one

Followed by Florida State / North Carolina and FSU's 7'4 listed at 233 but closer to 275 lb center. Heck of a post player ( now watch him bomb tomorrow) Have only watched clips of him so it should be interesting to watch an entire game

Have watched the kid at Central Florida 7'6 - 290 from Dakar , supposedly one of the top 40 tallest people in the world , he's fun watch for sure.

Going to be a lot of good hoops on over the weekend - Zags play Loyola Mary Mount so the scoreboard might blowout , Press Virginia at Texas for a few. Creighton has a walk over vs Truman State

Last edited:
You seem to have a real fetish with extremely tall black men.

Yep sure do as it might be nice if MARSHALL could find one , the kid at Central was a find , not recruited by anyone really , kinda like when Houston and Guy Lewis found Olijuawon ...so if a guy in Florida could find him why couldnt a guy in Huntington.

Answer - you have to leave the state of West Virginia.

It is hard to believe that a former NBA asst coach regardless of what he did or did not do as Mikes asst coach , hard to believe he does not have connections all across the country to locate and bring in talent that would turn this program totally around , turn it in to one that no other school in CUSA could stay on the floor with and one that could go OOC against formidable opponents and win -------

Someone answer that one , the man has NO CONNECTIONS outside of the state or a very limited number...seriously , horse puckies , what the hell has he been doing since he left South Carolina and with one of the largest AAU tournaments going played here in the Columbia area , never here , what the heck , K , Boeheim , Cal , Roy Williams , Tony Bennett, Leonard Hamilton , Mark Fox , Frank Martin ,Bruce Pearl to name a few are in and out of town during the tournament , but the guy who coached at Myrtle Beach , doesnt make it...again , someone answer that one.

Think what it is , we have a lazy guy at the helm with a bankroll due to his brother who is just minding the store until its time to retire or be recalled by Mike back to sitting and watching in the NBA. Amazing a former NBA coach that can not recruit top flight talent and I realize its tough to recruit to Huntington but for the love of Pete , Huggie brings talent to Morgantown.

Anyway Duke here are the stats on the twin towers.

Stats on both
Fall
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/2203424/tacko-fall

Ojo

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/2018774/michael-ojo

Last edited:
Should make for an interesting set of circumstances and game Saturday at high noon...should the "night tripper" pull his usual I look for someone from Louisville to jack this guy up big time.

This is VERY true. Allen already acted like a dick and a bitch last year at the Yum! Center. A cheap shot, got one in return, and cried his way into a tech last year. Love or hate Louisville they are always very physical and someone will not be afraid to put Allen on his ass. Same with Pitino, he has his personal faults but he is old school as they come, if Allen deserves it and gets it he will not lose sleep over it.

Noon game but the Yum! sells liquor and it will be a rowdy crowd.

Hey 77, no matter how talented (or not) the big kid at FUC happens to be, can't argue that he doesn't have one of the 2 or 3 best names in all of college basketball: Taco Fall!!!

Reactions: MARSHALL77
Yep sure do as it might be nice if MARSHALL could find one , the kid at Central was a find , not recruited by anyone really , kinda like when Houston and Guy Lewis found Olijuawon ...so if a guy in Florida could find him why couldnt a guy in Huntington.

Answer - you have to leave the state of West Virginia.

It is hard to believe that a former NBA asst coach regardless of what he did or did not do as Mikes asst coach , hard to believe he does not have connections all across the country to locate and bring in talent that would turn this program totally around , turn it in to one that no other school in CUSA could stay on the floor with and one that could go OOC against formidable opponents and win -------

Someone answer that one , the man has NO CONNECTIONS outside of the state or a very limited number...seriously , horse puckies , what the hell has he been doing since he left South Carolina and with one of the largest AAU tournaments going played here in the Columbia area , never here , what the heck , K , Boeheim , Cal , Roy Williams , Tony Bennett, Leonard Hamilton , Mark Fox , Frank Martin ,Bruce Pearl to name a few are in and out of town during the tournament , but the guy who coached at Myrtle Beach , doesnt make it...again , someone answer that one.

Think what it is , we have a lazy guy at the helm with a bankroll due to his brother who is just minding the store until its time to retire or be recalled by Mike back to sitting and watching in the NBA. Amazing a former NBA coach that can not recruit top flight talent and I realize its tough to recruit to Huntington but for the love of Pete , Huggie brings talent to Morgantown.

Anyway Duke here are the stats on the twin towers.

Stats on both
Fall
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/2203424/tacko-fall

Ojo

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/players/playerpage/2018774/michael-ojo

Fall was far from a find for UCF. He had a number of very nice offers out of HS including Baylor, Xavier, Georgetown and Georgia Tech.

Bleeds -have you watched the 30 for 30 about that , if not , when its on watch it , really funny , kid was quite good at marketing.

Yea I watched. Really good. I think it's dirty what they did to the kid that printed the tshirt.

Yea I watched. Really good. I think it's dirty what they did to the kid that printed the tshirt.

That was my feeling as well , he had a great idea so be it that ND's bookstore was not stocking the type of shirts the kids wanted. He took care of that for sure and the drive to what ah Chicago etc. Hats off to him for sure.

That was my feeling as well , he had a great idea so be it that ND's bookstore was not stocking the type of shirts the kids wanted. He took care of that for sure and the drive to what ah Chicago etc. Hats off to him for sure.

And I think he was just a regular student at the time they were printed then won a walk-on spot. So NCAA rules apply to students?

Maybe I misunderstood the timeline.

He was Bleeds - think what happened was ND said it was a copyright infringement if memory serves. He had a heck of a business going prior to coming up with the Catholics and Criminals shirt. But the fact that the students were buying more shirts from him than the bookstore finally became to much for the ND administration.

Pretty good game , Strippers defeated the Trippers 78 to 69 , no fight , no trips , all for naught however I expect Dukes TV ratings to skyrocket as many will watch to see when the next trip takes place :D

Interestingly Duke is 0-3 on the road so far

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT