ADVERTISEMENT

No way North Korea is making more missles

He didn't just give him validity by meeting with him. cheeto also gave him a hand-job while allowing people to video it and sucked him off the next week by claiming that he is such a great guy whose people love him.

Yet Trump hasn’t lifted a single sanction nor has he budged on any of our demands. If nothing comes from this, what have we lost? Nothing. What have we gained? Returned hostages and returned remains of US soldiers.

Yet Trump hasn’t lifted a single sanction nor has he budged on any of our demands. If nothing comes from this, what have we lost? Nothing. What have we gained? Returned hostages and returned remains of US soldiers.

You should stay more informed.

As part of the agreement, cheeto stopped military actions with South Korea. He legitimatized Jong-Un by not only meeting with him, but by also praising how good of a guy and leader he is which led to Jong-Un meeting with other world leaders, including China numerous times. cheeto's praising of him gave Jong-Un more fodder to feed his people with about how he is leading them the right way. cheeto then continued to prove to the world that the U.S. president is a fool by making multiple claims that they "fell in love," declared victory, and allowed other nations to see how weak we are in the executive office and open paths for other countries to ally with North Korea against the U.S.

Now, how about that Nobel Prize that you and the other deplorables were chanting about? Care to admit how much you guys were played for fools even though the few intelligent people on this board were mocking you and cheeto for being so naive?

As part of the agreement, cheeto stopped military actions with South Korea. He legitimatized Jong-Un by not only meeting with him, but by also praising how good of a guy and leader he is which led to Jong-Un meeting with other world leaders, including China numerous times. cheeto's praising of him gave Jong-Un more fodder to feed his people with about how he is leading them the right way. cheeto then continued to prove to the world that the U.S. president is a fool by making multiple claims that they "fell in love," declared victory, and allowed other nations to see how weak we are in the executive office and open paths for other countries to ally with North Korea against the U.S.

Now, how about that Nobel Prize that you and the other deplorables were chanting about? Care to admit how much you guys were played for fools even though the few intelligent people on this board were mocking you and cheeto for being so naive?

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...rills-south-korea-mattis-180829080147408.html

US to continue military drills with South Korea: Mattis

https://www.defensenews.com/flashpo...ean-military-exercises-next-year-mattis-says/

Here’s why Mattis won’t cancel upcoming maneuvers with South Korean forces

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-stops-suspension-of-joint-military-exercises-with-south-korea/

Mattis says no more halt to U.S.-South Korea joint military exercises

Reactions: johns_1124
No brand really. Just the words I chose to describe what several of the world leaders spoke on at the memorial. Probably should have just said "nationalism" without the "brand". But all of that is semantics and not the point.

What exactly are you pointing out? Seriously.

Everyone of these other leaders, ultimately knows the US will come running to save their butts if it becomes necessary. They know it! Whatever they are saying now (I haven't kept up with the veteran's day complaining) is most likely, pointless.

Nahhh. The Nobel Peace Prizes are reserved for average senators who simply win a presidential election.

It’s certainty not reserved for a pussy grabbing, racist, narcissistic, idiot we have in office now that’s for certain. And to think some of you clowns actually thought by meeting with his counterpart from NK would lead him to winning such a prestigious award.

BC, and others, have suddenly left this thread.

From your own link, clown:

" . . . the US scrapped its largest military exercises with South Korea as a goodwill gesture according to Mattis, but he told reporters on Tuesday the US would continue other training operations with South Korea."
Exactly. Looks like exorcises continue.

Do you mind showing where I ever insinuated that Trump would get a Nobel Peace Prize for having a meeting with Kim Jong Un? If he is able to get them to denuclearize for real, then we’ll talk.

But, again, what have we given up? As herdman just showed you, military exercises with South Korea are continuing, and the rest of your response is just Trump using words. Big deal.

If temporarily halting drills allowed us to get hostages and human remains back, then oh well. Still haven’t lost anything. We’ll just blow them off the face of the earth if they act up.

Do you mind showing where I ever insinuated that Trump would get a Nobel Peace Prize for having a meeting with Kim Jong Un? If he is able to get them to denuclearize for real, then we’ll talk.

I didn’t claim that you said he should win it just for having a meeting. Why lie? I said that you were running around claiming that both he and Rodman deserved one! God, it just keeps getting worse for you deplorables.

This, of course, is after you comically said that Rodman probably had both of their cell numbers!

I didn’t claim that you said he should win it just for having a meeting. Why lie? I said that you were running around claiming that both he and Rodman deserved one! God, it just keeps getting worse for you deplorables.

This, of course, is after you comically said that Rodman probably had both of their cell numbers!

Comically? You don’t think he does?

Do you mind showing where I ever insinuated that Trump would get a Nobel Peace Prize

kx2ACU3.png

And again, comically absurd.

You think Rodman is "close friends" with cheeto? You think Rodman is "close friends" with Kim Jong, a guy who doesn't even speak English?

He's more likely to have their cell phone numbers than you are the numbers of those celebs you purport to socialize with.

He's more likely to have their cell phone numbers than you are the numbers of those celebs you purport to socialize with.

Tier Three, Murox the Moron became so stupid with his attempts of calling me a liar and claiming that others were wrong, that he ended up getting a year vacation.

We can only hope you continue to be that dumb.

I don’t know why it’s so far fetched to believe that Rodman would have their cell numbers. He takes multiple trips to North Korea simply to hang out with Kim, and he and Trump are friends as well. There is nothing comical or far fetched about that, aside from the comedic element being the people involved.

I don’t know why it’s so far fetched to believe that Rodman would have their cell numbers. He takes multiple trips to North Korea simply to hang out with Kim, and he and Trump are friends as well. There is nothing comical or far fetched about that, aside from the comedic element being the people involved.
Yep you guys voted for a tv reality star who hangs out with Dennis Rodman and the Kardashian’s.

1) Kim Jong doesn’t speak English. Do they use a translator each time they make friendly calls to each other?

2) cheeto is “friends” with Howard Stern and has been on his show countless times over the years. Do you think Stern has cheeto’s cell?

3) cheeto is no more friends with Rodman than he is with Kanye West. They aren’t friends in that they hang out, talk with each other, etc. They are “friends” in the sense that associating with cameras around helps all of their angles.

4) Security issues, both in terms of communication and physical well-being. Kim, who would be a very likely target of assassination by people tied to numerous governments, wouldn’t allow his exact whereabouts to be easily tracked via cell phone by giving somebody like Rodman his direct number.

Again, this is just some mind-baffling, comical stuff. It reminds me a lot of what the male, Herd fan nurse used to post (I can’t think of his username, but it was the guy who said he was going to poison wvu fans after he came an anesthetist.

Tier Three, Murox the Moron became so stupid with his attempts of calling me a liar and claiming that others were wrong, that he ended up getting a year vacation.

We can only hope you continue to be that dumb.

You should call Taylor Swift and tell her how we don't believe your B.S. I'm sure she'd be interested.

You should call Taylor Swift and tell her how we don't believe your B.S. I'm sure she'd be interested.

She wouldn't be. That's what liarherdfan does. He calls his "business partner" to come read his computer so he can show him that anonymous people on a message board mock him for being racist.

Today alone, I've texted with Ice Cube, Tech N9ne, two up-and-comers (Hailey Knox and Mackenzie Nicole), and another big producer. None of them would care that a tier three attorney doesn't believe me.

Maybe. But make no mistake. It's not just me. No one on here believes your celebrity B.S.

Tier Three, I listed about 200 names of music artists and offered ML the opportunity to pick any of them to see a picture of me with that artist. Somebody who has that type of access to hundreds of artists, the majority of whom are major label acts, is not just some sham. I posted pictures of being in the very front row numerous weeks at "Dancing with the Stars" sitting directly next to stars. The families or team members don't even get that treatment. I've posted screenshots of my performing rights organization showing how many credits I have this year alone. Any person who follows me on Instagram can see big music artists who follow me on there. I've posted pictures and videos of me at dinner, around town, etc. with other big artists. I've posted pictures of me at the Grammys. While in NY, if you remind me, I'll take pictures of my Grammy nomination certificates from the Recording Academy. I can take pictures of my acceptance as a Grammy voter.

Any person who isn't a complete moron and who can do better than a tier three law school disagrees with you.

Tier Three, I listed about 200 names of music artists and offered ML the opportunity to pick any of them to see a picture of me with that artist. Somebody who has that type of access to hundreds of artists, the majority of whom are major label acts, is not just some sham. I posted pictures of being in the very front row numerous weeks at "Dancing with the Stars" sitting directly next to stars. The families or team members don't even get that treatment. I've posted screenshots of my performing rights organization showing how many credits I have this year alone. Any person who follows me on Instagram can see big music artists who follow me on there. I've posted pictures and videos of me at dinner, around town, etc. with other big artists. I've posted pictures of me at the Grammys. While in NY, if you remind me, I'll take pictures of my Grammy nomination certificates from the Recording Academy. I can take pictures of my acceptance as a Grammy voter.

Any person who isn't a complete moron and who can do better than a tier three law school disagrees with you.

vader_didnt_read.gif

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT