ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina again.

Wow..maybe there is hope. I also read where the NC Legislature is going to look at voter ID and the integrity of our elections. They have enough votes to override that idiot lockdown Democrat governor we have. A glimmer of hope coming from Woke County, North Maskilina.

Reactions: IslandHerd1
This is interesting. When this was being discussed I was thinking, no way this has been discussed with faculty or Chairs in the Med school.

Having worked with these folks for many years, I knew there was no way they were going to subscribe to this nonsense.

I am leaning towards getting out of here when I can retire which will likely be longer because of Joe Mush Biden and the Mush Democrats.

Too many libs moving here. Changed too much. I saw what happened here during Covid as compared to the rest of the South. It also getting too extensive here. Throw in the new west coast influx of people it may just be too much.

Wow..maybe there is hope. I also read where the NC Legislature is going to look at voter ID and the integrity of our elections. They have enough votes to override that idiot lockdown Democrat governor we have. A glimmer of hope coming from Woke County, North Maskilina.
And like before, it will be found that the integrity of our elections is far, far above the integrity of those saying otherwise without a shred of evidence to back their stupid lying. Never trust an oath breaker.

And like before, it will be found that the integrity of our elections is far, far above the integrity of those saying otherwise without a shred of evidence to back their stupid lying. Never trust an oath breaker.
Then what are you nervous about? And, why did Dems make up a fake Russian hoax and manipulate social media during election(s)?

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I am leaning towards getting out of here when I can retire which will likely be longer because of Joe Mush Biden and the Mush Democrats.

Too many libs moving here. Changed too much. I saw what happened here during Covid as compared to the rest of the South. It also getting too extensive here. Throw in the new west coast influx of people it may just be too much.

I think if you checked the dow jones and s and p indexes you will find that the indexes are actually up since Biden took office. Perhaps you are like many including myself just have not bought the right stocks and if interest rates stop going up which is becoming more likely now and if history repeats itself we should see a good rally in the market going forward.

I think if you checked the dow jones and s and p indexes you will find that the indexes are actually up since Biden took office. Perhaps you are like many including myself just have not bought the right stocks and if interest rates stop going up which is becoming more likely now and if history repeats itself we should see a good rally in the market going forward.
i have lost in some stocks under Biden. I have one small investment where I am down 36k since Biden took office. Others have grown or done ok. I try to spread it out. That is just one thing. But, what you fail to mention is that American's for about 24 months have all taken a pay cut due to this inflation. It is just expensive now and with all this crap going on and this green energy worship it is likely to get worse. I am not even adding what might happen if we go into a wider global conflict under the nitwit.

Last edited:
i have lost in some stocks under Biden. I have one small investment where I am down 36k since Biden took office. Others have grown or done ok. I try to spread it out. That is just one thing. But, what you fail to mention is that American's for about 24 months have all taken a pay cut due to this inflation. It is just expensive now and with all this crap going on and this green energy worship it is likely to get worse. I am not even adding what might happen if we go into a wider global conflict under the nitwit.
People should have gotten decent raises and work is still plentiful. Corporations seem to be doing very well. It is not all that bad and inflation is cooling.

People should have gotten decent raises and work is still plentiful. Corporations seem to be doing very well. It is not all that bad and inflation is cooling.
Wages are not keeping up with jnflation . Inflation is still high.
Labor participation is not good.

Wages are not keeping up with jnflation .
They seldom do. That's why the minimum wage would be at least $14.23 if wages had kept up with inflation
Inflation is still high.
8 years of reagan had an average inflation of 4.65, it's 4.7 now.
Better now than what biden inherited from your orange jesus. Then there's that 13 million jobs created under biden compared to negative 3 million for your orange jesus.

They seldom do. That's why the minimum wage would be at least $14.23 if wages had kept up with inflation

8 years of reagan had an average inflation of 4.65, it's 4.7 now.

Better now than what biden inherited from your orange jesus. Then there's that 13 million jobs created under biden compared to negative 3 million for your orange jesus.
Gee glad inflation is only near 5 percent after being 9 percent..

Lot if govt jobs being added. Yay, we get to pay for it and add to the govt. we have a problem since covid of a segment of our population not wanting to work. Wonder why?

Getting ready to tumble.

It was 10.3 under St Ronnie.

Link...?

Improved since trump was fired

blah blah whining blah blah whining
It is not better out there now. Don't lie. The middle class and working folks are getting hammered. 24 months of a pay cut.

Raleigh provided the link.

Wages are not keeping up with jnflation . Inflation is still high.
Did you check the job additions this last month? Inlation is coming down pretty fast and we do have some price gouging out there by big corporations due mostly to monopolies. The Fed needs to pause for rate increases as highger rates add to costs also and the effects of the rate hikes will still come in the future.

He also ignores “st Ronnie’s” economy was exploding higher. He lazily looks at inflation in a vacuum. When 2 mil jobs are being created every month…you’re going to have inflation.

Who is surprised that “healthcare” jobs would be #1 for rehiring? Large swaths were laid off during the pandemic. Nursing shortages and support staffs were cut to bare bones. Patients stopped getting necessary treatments. They are coming back in waves now.

He also ignores “st Ronnie’s” economy was exploding higher. He lazily looks at inflation in a vacuum. When 2 mil jobs are being created every month…you’re going to have inflation.

Who is surprised that “healthcare” jobs would be #1 for rehiring? Large swaths were laid off during the pandemic. Nursing shortages and support staffs were cut to bare bones. Patients stopped getting necessary treatments. They are coming back in waves now.
Healthcare jobs are high paying jobs is this a bad thing?

You are one of the very few who have this view.
Wrong. There is not a monopoly in the grocery or oil and gas business. Seriously. Quit making a fool of yourself. Just because you have one gas station or one grocery store in your podunk Ky town doesn’t make it a “monopoly”.

Wrong. There is not a monopoly in the grocery or oil and gas business. Seriously. Quit making a fool of yourself. Just because you have one gas station or one grocery store in your podunk Ky town doesn’t make it a “monopoly”.
That was by far the dumbest post you have ever made here and you have made many with your ridiculous assumptions.

Did you check the job additions this last month? Inlation is coming down pretty fast and we do have some price gouging out there by big corporations due mostly to monopolies. The Fed needs to pause for rate increases as highger rates add to costs also and the effects of the rate hikes will still come in the future.
Yehh a lot of govt jobs created. Still low labor force participation. And, wages not keeping up with the inflation rate.

Yehh a lot of govt jobs created. Still low labor force participation. And, wages not keeping up with the inflation rate.
Any job is better than no job would you agree? How is your income keeping up with inflation? Mine is doing ok and all my family members also.

It is not better out there now. Don't lie. The middle class and working folks are getting hammered. 24 months of a pay cut.

Raleigh provided the link.
Inflation has been better the whole time under Biden than it was in Reagan's first couple years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT