ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina again.

You are not.

That^^^was then. Now you're an oath breaker.

So do criminals and insurrectionists.

Is he an oath breaker also??

You're using that as an excuse for being middle class yourself. And growing up in a middle working class environment is a luxury not afforded to millions of Americans.

You've told us everyone has the same opportunity. Changing your tune?

Only when you disagree with it.

And you're willing to support an insurrection against it and believe the attempt to overturn a free and fair election is the fastest and best way to do that.

And you're willing to reduce or eliminate the help taxpayers afford them even for those even when the fault is not their own.

Big maybe^^^But you are willing to give them huge tax breaks while their profits are at record highs...and then complain when the national debt continues to soar.

Your idea of the private sector is the wealthy and the wealthy corporations while total wealth of the 1% reached a record $45.9 trillion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2021. That's enough to pay off the national debt and have 15 trillion left over. That 45.9 trillion is enough to pay for the total yearly federal budget for public welfare for the next 37 years. But you worry about the poor being the part that needs fixed.

Of course not, as long as you can pay for those tax cuts for the rich by reducing benefits to the unfortunate.
Tell me how I am not a good citizen. Let's start there.

Are you accusing me of being a criminal? Outside of speeding tickets, I have no criminal background.

Son is hardly an oath breaker, idiot. He took an oath moron. Unlike someo others who talk a good game and talk about other people who take it. I would say he has been vetted highly.

Excuse for being middle class? It is what it is. I do feel fortunate. YOu are middle class also.

Bill Clinton participated in welfare reform. We need it again. Frankly, it is in some your sides vested interest for people not to do better. They make money from it. They get votes from it.

Your numbers are laughable. The USA has no way of paying off that debt. Your are just floating numbers. What are you going to do take people's assets? Yehh right not realistic. Plus, govt created that debt. Not the citizens. Of course we stood around and let them do it.

Calling someone an oath breaker because they disagree with you politically is stupid. Oh, you are the one who wants to do away with the electoral college, representative republic, etc. Not me.

Last edited:
I’m sticking with the premise inbred.
You're a liar. Anyone that believes you is an idiot.

Your question was: "1.5% is making out like bandits???"

My answer is: ""Aldis net worth is estimated at US$20.6 billion." So the answer is YES, they are making out like a bandit.

Tell me how I am not a good citizen. Let's start there.
Good citizens don't despise the poor, lie continually, endorse attacks against democracy and defend the attempt to overturn free and fair elections.
Are you accusing me of being a criminal?
No, just immoral and unethical.
Outside of speeding tickets, I have no criminal background.

Son is hardly an oath breaker, idiot. He took an oath moron.
So did you, and look how that turned out. oathbreaker
Unlike someo others who talk a good game and talk about other people who take it. I would say he has been vetted highly.

Excuse for being middle class?
Yes, you're using that as an excuse for having to work hard and stay middle class, while ignoring those who don't have that privilege.
It is what it is. I do feel fortunate. YOu are middle class also.

Bill Clinton participated in welfare reform. We need it again. Frankly, it is in some your sides vested interest for people not to do better.
Perfect example^^^. oath breaker: "I'm doing alright, let's attack those who are not."
They make money from it. They get votes from it.

Your numbers are laughable.
The numbers are factual.
The USA has no way of paying off that debt.
Then quit whining about it.
Your are just floating numbers. What are you going to do take people's assets? Yehh right not realistic. Plus, govt created that debt. Not the citizens. Of course we stood around and let them do it.

Calling someone an oath breaker because they disagree with you politically is stupid.
I'm calling you an oath breaker because you're an oath breaker. You took an oath to uphold the Constitution and then support insurrectionists and an attempt by the guy you will vote for the third time who attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
Oh, you are the one who wants to do away with the electoral college, representative republic, etc. Not me.
I sure do. Let every vote count. That what you cons preach but don't want to practice.

I dont live in wva so no food fair..I dont believe we have an IGA here. I occasionly by at Asian markets but sure not my staple of food. Do not call me ignorant I have more smarts than you will ever have.

By the way...in Richmond, KY there are the following grocery stores:

Kroger
Meijer
Aldi
Save A Lot
Clowers Market
Walmart
Mi Pueblo (Hispanic foods)
Family Dollar
Dollar General
Food Mart

If those are not enough you can drive 25-30 minutes to the following in Lexington

Meijer
Whole Foods
Fresh Market
Asian Market
Trader Joe's
Target
Aldi
Parisa International Market

All of those are on the south side of Lexington...not too far from Richmond.

I haven't seen a more ridiculous argument since before I blocked greed.

You're a liar. Anyone that believes you is an idiot.

Your question was: "1.5% is making out like bandits???"

My answer is: ""Aldis net worth is estimated at US$20.6 billion." So the answer is YES, they are making out like a bandit.
Why do rubes like you constantly lie? Anyone (even dishonest assholes like yourself) reading this thread can follow the discussion. Even oldie could follow the discussion.

1.5% margin was the discussion clearly demonstrating there is no gouging, there is no monopoly in grocery stores as Oldie claimed. Even when you attempted to ignorantly change the discussion to "net worth", the 20 $bil demonstrates just how a miniscule the 1.5% is considering the size and scope of a worldwide business. Maybe you're just too stupid to understand the discussion.

Be honest for once inbred. You're just mad that someone was able to build their business bigger and better than you. They provide benefits and employment to multiple thousands of people at higher avg wages than you were able to provide; at lower prices to customers, and also be rewarded for their risk in the endeavor. You continue to prove you are the greedy jealous ingrate.

Reactions: WVUSerg and WV-FAN

Kroger
Meijer
Aldi
Save A Lot
Clowers Market
Walmart
Family Dollar
Dollar General
Food Mart

If those are not enough you can drive 25-30 minutes to the following in Lexington

Meijer
Whole Foods
Fresh Market
Asian Market
Trader Joe's
Target
Aldi

All of those are on the south side of Lexington...not too far from Richmond.

I haven't seen a more ridiculous argument since before I blocked greed.
This is marvelous.

The 1.5% margin from Kroger is from their last qtr/ yoy. Do you ever read a financial report??
I have a long list of companies owned by Kroger and Albertsons .Would you like me to post them or you want to look them up yourself . Also Houchins Industries owns a lot of the IGA stores and others of note too . Do you want me to do further research on this to prove my point?

They can’t merge because monopolies are illegal. Name a single monopoly. You can’t…because there isn’t one. I can go to 6 different grocery stores within 2 mins of my home. I can go to 10 different gas station chains within 5 mins if my home. There is NO monopolies. You claimed there are monopolies….NAME THEM.
i think i'd eat a bullet if i had that many stores and gas stations within 2 minutes of my house. no sir, not me, leave me out here in the middle of BFE WV. only issues we have is all the liberal hipsters that frequent the area to get away from the shitholes they call home . . . that, and meth. can't seem to find it anymore for @GeauxHerd when he comes along for his annual stay-up-all-week tour.

speaking of liberal hipsters and people who've served. @i am herdman and his son should be commended for serving their country. cheers to you guys. on the flip side, i.e. total opposite end of the spectrum, i.e. don't have to worry about them coming close to serving their country but you can count on them bitching, moaning, and crying about what others have vs what they don't, you have greed and his family. judas priest, what a bunch of liberal hipster granola losers. won't be surprised at all when one of his grandsons comes home proclaiming he's changing his pronouns to she/her/it. greed and his family likely doesn't celebrate veteran's day, memorial day, or any event surrounding the celebration of our troops; in fact, they obviously hate and are jealous of them.

You're stupid enough or liar enough to state that $20 BILLION is not making out like a bandit.
obviously, yore too stupid to understand the difference between net worth and net profit. an international chain accumulating just $20 billion net worth over 60+ years of existance isn't that great. and, to take that into consideration over many other factors in the financials when attempting to say a company of the sort is "making out like a bandit" shows just how ignorantly stupid you really are.

You're stupid enough or liar enough to state that $20 BILLION is not making out like a bandit.
why do I care? The wife went to Aldis the other day. Mush is cutting into the funds so we have to save some money. Some of their food is ok but, some things have like no flavor tastes and things like that. But, overall a good value. Why do I care if the are a 20 billion a year company? They are a value chain.

I have a long list of companies owned by Kroger and Albertsons .Would you like me to post them or you want to look them up yourself . Also Houchins Industries owns a lot of the IGA stores and others of note too . Do you want me to do further research on this to prove my point?
Look at the post above from MarshallManiac. You still cant find a monopoly can you? Here. I will repost the list for you since you are too lazy to look them up yourself. (none of these, outside of Kroger...are owned by kroger)

Kroger
Meijer
Aldi
Save A Lot
Clowers Market
Walmart
Family Dollar
Dollar General
Food Mart

Meijer
Whole Foods (Amazon)
Fresh Market
Asian Market
Trader Joe's
Target
Aldi

Try harder.

Look at the post above from MarshallManiac. You still cant find a monopoly can you? Here. I will repost the list for you since you are too lazy to look them up yourself. (none of these, outside of Kroger...are owned by kroger)

Kroger
Meijer
Aldi
Save A Lot
Clowers Market
Walmart
Family Dollar
Dollar General
Food Mart

Meijer
Whole Foods (Amazon)
Fresh Market
Asian Market
Trader Joe's
Target
Aldi

Try harder.

These two clowns on here are arguing about food and groceries and we have an obesity problem in this country and our poor people have an obesity problem. Hell, I can eat like a horse sometimes. The point is we don't have a food distribution problem in this country other than inflation. But, the deal is we all are eating pretty well and have choices. The list above doesn't even include the gas stations or places like Sheetz. THere may even be wholesale clubs like Sam's or Costco as well.

His argument was ludicrous.

These two clowns on here are arguing about food and groceries and we have an obesity problem in this country and our poor people have an obesity problem. Hell, I can eat like a horse sometimes. The point is we don't have a food distribution problem in this country other than inflation. But, the deal is we all are eating pretty well and have choices. The list above doesn't even include the gas stations or places like Sheetz. THere may even be wholesale clubs like Sam's or Costco as well.

His argument was ludicrous.
The conversation was about "monopolies". This single list in podunk KY implodes that argument.
The conversation was about "gouging". The 1.5% margin listed in Kroger's financials implodes that argument. Of course, they are going to complain about the "rich". It's all the cowards have to do.

Dare we tell Oldie how much margin was in the plate of mexican food he ate in Richmond???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT