ADVERTISEMENT

Not for women

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
My sister bought a small battery chainsaw to use in the yard. The thing is about six inches long and I know she is going to hurt herself. Now she is angry with me because I told her to get rid of it.

She is a pretty girl who should be in a dress and heels and shopping at upscale boutiques. Not trying to cut her hand off.

Don’t you agree with me that some tools belong exclusively in the realm of us guys?

I usually agree with you, but if my old lady wants to run the wood splitter while I'm sitting on the porch with a beer listening to ZZ Top, then more power to her.

Reactions: 19MU88
My sister bought a small battery chainsaw to use in the yard. The thing is about six inches long and I know she is going to hurt herself. Now she is angry with me because I told her to get rid of it.

She is a pretty girl who should be in a dress and heels and shopping at upscale boutiques. Not trying to cut her hand off.

Don’t you agree with me that some tools belong exclusively in the realm of us guys?
Are you sure it's a chainsaw?!?

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that her husband just bought a bulldozer and she wants to drive it. I have no problem there.

Tell your sister to call me. I can help her get primed up and started… no worries at all. I’ll show her the best stance for using a 6” saw.

Reactions: herdfan06
Bulldozer is more dangerous. Have a friend who rolled one working on a hillside. Quad for life. Sad story.

• Sad
Reactions: herdfan06
geezer, here's the other thing in play here. since my wife is Amish, she's in charge of all the work around the house along with the traditional yardwork of mowing, trimming, raking. The men work in the pastures, and also build stuff out of wood, and help with barn raising. I take great pride in knowing I'm one of the few men in the world that has an Amish bride that drinks booze and also doesn't attend Sunday services.

geezer, here's the other thing in play here. since my wife is Amish, she's in charge of all the work around the house along with the traditional yardwork of mowing, trimming, raking. The men work in the pastures, and also build stuff out of wood, and help with barn raising. I take great pride in knowing I'm one of the few men in the world that has an Amish bride that drinks booze and also doesn't attend Sunday services.
Yeah, but it is sounding a lot like you are a kept man. If you are being chained to the porch, I may be able to round up enough of the posters to stage a raid and free you. You didn’t make the mistake of arming your wife, did you?

Yeah, but it is sounding a lot like you are a kept man. If you are being chained to the porch, I may be able to round up enough of the posters to stage a raid and free you. You didn’t make the mistake of arming your wife, did you?

Michigan, be careful taking advice from this man. He is a single guy with a cat . . . and he recommended that I move a woman in to live with me.

I make the rules on my ranch. Porch is where it's at. Been tossed in jail too many times to know better than to stray too far from the porch.

I am not sure if he is into giving them golden showers.
I just tried to help out the young fellow. I’m sitting here in total retirement bliss when Rifle practically begs me to call on my wisdom and years of experience to help resurrect his ruined life. I reluctantly agreed.

He readily admitted that he was clueless in the areas of home repair and maintenance, and moaned about the endless nights of meaningless, loveless blow jobs. The guy was a wreck.

I advised that he move his latest squeeze into one of his multimillion dollar properties. I thought it was the perfect solution.

While Rifle was out earning millions, the young lady could be sitting at home watching home improvement shows and spending his money on junk from QVC.

She could learn how to install shower heads, turn up the temperature on the water heater, and remove those distracting swirl marks on the stainless steel appliances.

As the years would go by and Rifle would become more mature, and his lady a little more plump, his fear of intimacy would lessen and the blessed couple could settle into the three times a week relationship schedule.

Did Rifle thank me for all my effort? Nooooo. He didn’t even invite me to Utah to bike across the desert. He dashed my dream of us standing on the edge of the Great Salt Lake with our bikes held triumphantly above our heads.

All I got for trying to be a friend and advisor was to have my advice rejected, my non paid relationship counselor position terminated, and my beloved half dead cat insulted. I was so crushed I had to look up my therapist for an appointment only to find she had died fifteen years ago.

So the rest of you posters are on notice. Have a problem? Screw you; don’t ask me for help because I have learned my lesson.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT