ADVERTISEMENT

Over 70% of the covid deaths in England are people who are double vaccinated

What chills me is that they started naming damn flus so they could make way too big of a deal out of them.

What chills me even more is people who still wear masks. Even when you don't have to. I don't get it at all. They're probably vaccinated. What the hell? People drive around with masks on. They walk alone on a sidewalk a mile from anyone, with a damn mask on.

Let's face it. People actually like these ****in' things.

I don't like talking to people who are wearing them, because I think they're going to rob me or something. Masks are for damn criminals and idiots. Sure as hell not for me.

I don’t understand people wearing masks while outside walking by themselves or with their family either. That’s just trying to project a certain energy.

My sister admitted she wore one because she didn't want to put make up on.

I don't think she still wears it, but I think she has something there. Maybe people like the damn things to cover up ugliness or something. I don't know. I'm ugly as hell, but I don't care if people see it. I'm all ugly, old and fat now, but I would still like to breathe without having some stinky damn muzzle over my face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT