ADVERTISEMENT

PA is now the dumbest state in the Country.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
That is hard to do. THey have surpassed CA and NY. That is really hard to do. Sorry, Michigan, but your state is high in the rankings and I don't mean the wolverines.

But, election of Uncle Fester makes PA #1. Even worse than Oregon or Washington. Hell, even worse than Illinois.

Top Dumb States:

1)PA-Uncle Fester, Jerry Sandusky cover up, rampant cheating, can screw up an election like nobody else, tired of those bastards screwing it up
2)CA-Way to **** Up a Beautiful state.
3)Illinois-total shithole and has America's Afghanistan
4)Washington-Cool city there but let armed hippies take it over.
5)NY-What a city, but mass Exodus and crime and just plain stupid people that talk loud. They want to control the whole damn country.
6)Michigan-How do you reelect that dumb bitch Gov?
7)Maryland-Seems like a cool state but the lefties took it over
8)Mass-liberal haven
9)Oregon-West Coasters
10)New Jersey-Just Because

Last edited:
My wife and I had been seriously considering moving to PA upon retiring. I know, who the hell would move to PA, but we like the area of Adams County, and both enjoy the civil war stuff. Nice farm country, hills, and plenty of booze.

At 5 o'clock this morning, first thing my wife had to say, no way in hell will we be moving to PA after that.

Michigan almost voted 100% for the democrats. Stupid people, but to be honest, it's mostly Wayne County/Detroit, Flint, and Saginaw that tilts the state wide elections. Local congress for the most part went to democrats as well, except for my district, which stayed with the GOP. Other than that, all blue. People forgot all about the lock downs, the Whitmer lies, and everything else that's bad, including jobs moving quickly out of state. Michigan even locked in an abortion amendment last night. ****ed up bunch if you ask me. Raoul, did you sell your house yet? How much you asking?

Do not worry, the Republicans still control the State House and Senate, and they would have the Governorship had they nominated a candidate that could win.

That is hard to do. THey have surpassed CA and NY. That is really hard to do. Sorry, Michigan, but your state is high in the rankings and I don't mean the wolverines.

But, election of Uncle Fester makes PA #1. Even worse than Oregon or Washington. Hell, even worse than Illinois.

Top Dumb States:

1)PA-Uncle Fester, Jerry Sandusky cover up, rampant cheating, can screw up an election like nobody else, tired of those bastards screwing it up
2)CA-Way to **** Up a Beautiful state.
3)Illinois-total shithole and has America's Afghanistan
4)Washington-Cool city there but let armed hippies take it over.
5)NY-What a city, but mass Exodus and crime and just plain stupid people that talk loud. They want to control the whole damn country.
6)Michigan-How do you reelect that dumb bitch Gov?
7)Maryland-Seems like a cool state but the lefties took it over
8)Mass-liberal haven
9)Oregon-West Coasters
10)New Jersey-Just Because
Thank you Trump for giving us your bad candidates

Oz did fantastic for a Republican in the burbs of Philly but central PA and Pittsburgh burbs stayed home.
Is Oz going back to doing that TV show? I have several ailments I need to get figured out. Covid poison has me damn near on the verge of death. That, or my wife is slowly poisoning me with arsenic.

Is Oz going back to doing that TV show? I have several ailments I need to get figured out. Covid poison has me damn near on the verge of death. That, or my wife is slowly poisoning me with arsenic.
He may have a miracle pill for all of your issues.

Well good for you I guess for going that in depth. I don't have the time for it. I just have a gut feeling. I recall Trump supporters talking shit about Ted Cruz being born in Canada.
Canada should have fvcked with Cruz and refused to allow him to lose his Canadian citizenship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT