ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL PICK THE SCORE THREAD Pick a score thread : EKU

I have been a Marshall fan for well over 30 years, and I almost always root for the Herd. The one and only school I like more than the Herd is my al marter, THE Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. The Herd is going to think the great Roy Kidd himself is roaming the sidelines once again after the beat down the Colonels are going to put on the Herd. I do hope this is the only game the Herd loses though. Let's hope for any injury free game for both schools, and after this game and for the rest of the season, Go Herd!

EKU - 27
Marshall- 24

Reactions: herdalicious
I have been a Marshall fan for well over 30 years, and I almost always root for the Herd. The one and only school I like more than the Herd is my al marter, THE Eastern Kentucky University Colonels. The Herd is going to think the great Roy Kidd himself is roaming the sidelines once again after the beat down the Colonels are going to put on the Herd. I do hope this is the only game the Herd loses though. Let's hope for any injury free game for both schools, and after this game and for the rest of the season, Go Herd!

EKU - 27
Marshall- 24
giphy.gif.cf.gif

EKU - 27
Marshall- 24
you are one funny man, good luck to eku this year, but they are not beating down the Herd on Saturday.

Reactions: EastsideofWestside

EKU - 27
Marshall- 24
Good job

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT