ADVERTISEMENT

Pipeline shutdown

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
Why do this after shutting down pipelines that would benefit every American? I’m all for producing our own energy, but this reeks of corruption.

Everything is corrupt. I can't see anything but birds when people post twitter stuff here, but it sounds like Biden is finally figuring out that high gas won't win this game.

See how smart he is? If only Trump hadn't put that mask on.

It's my understanding "pipeline" oil would be tar sands....not crude. some allege tar sands is dirtier and more expensive than crude....which could explain why we jumped on the gulf crude vs the pipeline.

Tar sand oil is still flowing through the Keystone pipeline. Construction on the Keystone XL pipeline was halted, it was not operational.

Yes, tar sands oil is typically too expensive to be used for gasoline, in addition the majority of tar sands oil is already sold and shipped overseas.

Reactions: Chevy1
Since nobody knows all that though, the right people will be scared enough to lower the prices some.

Biden's a winner. Without him, we may have had Butt gegg as president already. Trump may have still beaten Butt gegg though, but it would have been tough. Mask caver vs. weird ass name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT