ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Game Time

Oct 10, 2014
Does anyone have any idea what time the Pitt game will start? I just hope it's not noon. If so, I will have to leave for the game at 5:00 a.m.

Probably will be a noon game. Unless national TV picks it up and wants it in a different spot then most likely noon. Spend the night

Probably will be a noon game. Unless national TV picks it up and wants it in a different spot then most likely noon. Spend the night
Not sure why Pitt has not announced the time unless ESPN has them on hold. It makes no difference to me. I'm staying both Friday and Saturday nights

I'm sure it's a network reason. It'll be announced usually over a week out
usually times are announced much sooner UNLESS a network is involved and they use the 12 day rule. Much like our game with WKU this year.

The only game times set for Pitt are ones that are on TV for sure. (3 games) Pitt, being in the ACC, must wait to see which games ESPN want to show and when.

As with all games belonging to the ACC, they do not HAVE to announce game time until 12 days before. The matrix is ABC (3:30 or 7:00), Raycom-ACC Network (Channel 30 here) (12:30) , regional sports networks (ROOT, FS Ohio, etc. ) (12:30, 3:00 or 7:00) or ESPN 3 (any time).

The other games in the same pot are Buffalo-Boston C, Notre Dame-Syracuse, Louisville-Clemson, North Carolina-Florida State, Wake Forest-NC State, Virginia-Duke, and Miami-Georgia Tech, so my guess is ESPN3. With the Steelers at home the next day, they will not want to play a night game, so I would say noon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT