ADVERTISEMENT

Poor PR for PR for CNN

my daughter's spanish class is/was planning a trip to PR in May/June next year. I'm thinking they'll cancel.

It's pretty shitty. I have a couple of friends that covered the storm there, they described it as completely fvxked. The fact we are responding almost totally with the military should make that obvious, it's like operating in a war zone.
The media's losing its shit because they think Trump doesn't understand PR's affiliation to the US & that he's ignoring them. They're desperate to label something "Trump's Katrina." In an interview just this Monday, Puerto Rico's governor, an Obama & Clinton supporter, had this to say:

JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.

The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government.

We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration.

Reactions: ohio herd
The media's losing its shit because they think Trump doesn't understand PR's affiliation to the US & that he's ignoring them. They're desperate to label something "Trump's Katrina." In an interview just this Monday, Puerto Rico's governor, an Obama & Clinton supporter, had this to say:

JOHN YANG: Governor, are you getting all the aid you need or getting it fast enough from the states?

GOV. RICARDO ROSSELLO: First of all, we are very grateful for the administration. They have responded quickly.

The president has been very attentive to the situation, personally calling me several times. FEMA and the FEMA director have been here in Puerto Rico twice. As a matter of fact, they were here with us today, making sure that all the resources in FEMA were working in conjunction with the central government.

We have been working together. We have been getting results. The magnitude of this catastrophe is enormous. This is going to take a lot of help, a lot of collaboration.

Maybe, I wouldn't know. To me it's a weather event, and I get very little weather news from big networks (I'll watch if a friend sold one video and they tell me exactly when it will be broadcast, that's about it lol)

FNN-Fake-News-Network-900.jpg

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
Nearly all the island is still without power half of the island is without drinking water. Very little aid distributed yet no military ships there yet. Airport is almost incapacitated. Yep sounds pretty bad there. In the meanwhile it is 90 degrees and 80 percent humidity. Sounds great.

I'd be more than happy to buy you a one way ticket to San Juan since it's not that bad.

Nearly all the island is still without power half of the island is without drinking water. Very little aid distributed yet no military ships there yet. Airport is almost incapacitated. Yep sounds pretty bad there. In the meanwhile it is 90 degrees and 80 percent humidity. Sounds great.

I'd be more than happy to buy you a one way ticket to San Juan since it's not that bad.
Most of your post is a lie. There's at least 16 ships already there, along with 2,500 military personnel. Additionally, more ships are on the way, along with close to another 2,500 military personnel.

You claim to be a big wig in the real estate business along the Emerald Coast. Since you're closer than most, why are you spending time posting non-sense, when you could use your wealth and power and actually be there lending a helping hand?

Dhs secretary just said there were 8 airports open with limited flights

Most of your post is a lie. There's at least 16 ships already there, along with 2,500 military personnel. Additionally, more ships are on the way, along with close to another 2,500 military personnel.

You claim to be a big wig in the real estate business along the Emerald Coast. Since you're closer than most, why are you spending time posting non-sense, when you could use your wealth and power and actually be there lending a helping hand?
Dhs secretary just said there were 8 airports open with limited flights
is it like ingrained in every beta cuck faggit lib to be a lying cocksucker?

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

Link with 16 ships already there? Instand firmly by my post.. are you taking me up on the 1 way ticket? I'm sure your a hard worker....

Link with 16 ships already there? Instand firmly by my post.. are you taking me up on the 1 way ticket? I'm sure your a hard worker....
Surely you're aware that the US Government has military installations in Puerto Rico, right? You can google the US Military yourself and see what they have going on currently in PR.

Surely you're aware that the US Government has military installations in Puerto Rico, right? You can google the US Military yourself and see what they have going on currently in PR.
Oh so they are military ships that were there before the storm at the base. I see. So no supply ships? Are the ships even housing individuals?

Offer still stands more than happy to send you down there. Will buy you a chainsaw to take with you.

Correct on power...and water, because water treatment is largely down.

Bullshit on the military part. Aid is being delivered mostly by amphibious ship and helicopter, limited plane landings so far. Major focus to work on sea ports and airports so we can get more aid in, but shit got busted up pretty bad.

Correct on power...and water, because water treatment is largely down.

Bullshit on the military part. Aid is being delivered mostly by amphibious ship and helicopter, limited plane landings so far. Major focus to work on sea ports and airports so we can get more aid in, but shit got busted up pretty bad.

Aid has gotten in, it's just not getting distributed. 4000 containers sitting at the port.

Lack of fuel and condition of the roads is making distribution very difficult.

There have been military ships there transporting troops. The US Army alone has sent 2000 troops(thanks for the Navy ship ride) and civilian workers. The Navy and Marine Corps have also sent troops.

The problem is the port is clogged. The roads are ****ed. And it is a logistical nightmare. You can't just truck or send in everything in by plane. The airport can only handle so much traffic. There is no manpower to drive to the trucks on the ****ed roads. The roads arae going to have to be cleared. The terrain is remote and rugged.

The aid is there. Military troops have been shipped and flown in. That simply is false that no military ships have been sent. This is a damn island and one that has limited ports.

The problem is you can send all the aid you want. There is no way to get it all unloaded now and if you did there is no way to get it around. No truck drivers and ****ed roads.

I dont know about the military ships but plenty of military planes. I personally saw a bunch of pallets of food, water, and medical equipment delivered.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT