ADVERTISEMENT

President Brad Smith

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Issued this message:

Brad D. Smith begins tenure as Marshall’s 38th president​

JANUARY 5, 2022
BradDSmit, PatrickFarrell, 01-03-22Marshall University’s 38th President Brad D. Smith officially joined the school Monday, complete with a celebratory donning of a Kelly green jacket presented by Board of Governors Chairman Patrick Farrell and Vice Chairman Toney Stroud.
Smith’s day began in his Old Main office before dawn where he reviewed the upcoming schedule with his transition team. Also, on the president’s itinerary today are calls with state and federal officials and meetings with senior administration officials at Marshall.
“The first week on the job is to seek to understand before seeking to be understood,” Smith said. “There’s so much for me to hear from other people. I have a listening tour scheduled with around 20 different sessions over the next 4-6 weeks and I’ll have the opportunity to get my arms around some of the issues we are all dealing with right now, including COVID.”
Smith was selected as the university’s president after an extensive global search in 2021. He succeeds Dr. Jerome “Jerry” Gilbert, who opted not to renew his contract.”
NOTICE he is going to hold 20 listening sessions on all things relevant to Marshall University including athletics. Be a golden opportunity to vent to him certain conditions with our athletic facilities. Just saying.

Reactions: LynnSept8
Issued this message:

JANUARY 5, 2022
BradDSmit, PatrickFarrell, 01-03-22
Smith was selected as the university’s president after an extensive global search in 2021.
lol-minions.gif

• Sad
Reactions: HerdGrad1999
NOTICE he is going to hold 20 listening sessions on all things relevant to Marshall University including athletics. Be a golden opportunity to vent to him certain conditions with our athletic facilities. Just saying.
The time has come fellas... Find a listening session and raise hell for new pissers in the Joan. After 30 years, it's time to pee in the relative comfort associated with living in a first world country. Lets make it happen.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Issued this message:

JANUARY 5, 2022
BradDSmit, PatrickFarrell, 01-03-22Marshall University’s 38th President Brad D. Smith officially joined the school Monday, complete with a celebratory donning of a Kelly green jacket presented by Board of Governors Chairman Patrick Farrell and Vice Chairman Toney Stroud.
Smith’s day began in his Old Main office before dawn where he reviewed the upcoming schedule with his transition team. Also, on the president’s itinerary today are calls with state and federal officials and meetings with senior administration officials at Marshall.
“The first week on the job is to seek to understand before seeking to be understood,” Smith said. “There’s so much for me to hear from other people. I have a listening tour scheduled with around 20 different sessions over the next 4-6 weeks and I’ll have the opportunity to get my arms around some of the issues we are all dealing with right now, including COVID.”
Smith was selected as the university’s president after an extensive global search in 2021. He succeeds Dr. Jerome “Jerry” Gilbert, who opted not to renew his contract.”
But did his green jacket come out of a Dollar general bag?
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The time has come fellas... Find a listening session and raise hell for new pissers in the Joan. After 30 years, it's time to pee in the relative comfort associated with living in a first world country. Lets make it happen.
I nominate Redsfan...dude probably spends more time in the bathrooms with a whole kit of things to determine how bad they are than anyone else.
He can also show Smith via google earth, the spot on the bleachers in the Cam that he hates so much.

I nominate Redsfan...dude probably spends more time in the bathrooms with a whole kit of things to determine how bad they are than anyone else.
He can also show Smith via google earth, the spot on the bleachers in the Cam that he hates so much.

where is old redsfan? I haven't seen him on here since he and Samantha were laughing at my comment that Wells was going to a P5??

where is old redsfan? I haven't seen him on here since he and Samantha were laughing at my comment that Wells was going to a P5??
Probably realized having a team like the Reds in your handle and talking about how to be successful in sports, are a bit oxymoronic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT