ADVERTISEMENT

President Lincoln had the right idea..just did not follow through.

MARSHALL77

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Check your history regarding the events at the time.

Had he gone on with his idea..amazing the difference that we would all be experiencing.

Check your history regarding the events at the time.

Had he gone on with his idea..amazing the difference that we would all be experiencing.

What was it, ship them all back? That just means we would be sending even more money to Africa, and we would already officially be the United States of Mexico. Maybe once the Mexicans took over they would have stopped sending the money.

LOL..apparently this change allows me to post as Carolina Cat as well as MARSHALL77...consider the post to be from MARSHALL 77

Well Waldon , you hit the nail on head. Now had that taken place we might not have been in the mess we are today with them or the Mexicans..REMEMBER THE ALAMO.

Yes , that is exactly what President Lincoln had in mind , problem is , he waited too long and all hell broke loose..just as it eventually will again.

We have a major issue coming down the pike..not just ISIS but with the Blacks due to the lack of leadership as well as giving in to both coming from the district of columbia.

You're such a fvcking idiot, racist.

But, I'll heed your knowledge on the subject since you have the same issue many black communities are facing: slvts getting knocked up by random guys they aren't married to.

You're such a fvcking idiot, racist.

But, I'll heed your knowledge on the subject since you have the same issue many black communities are facing: slvts getting knocked up by random guys they aren't married to.

Look up Liberia.

We have a major issue coming down the pike..not just ISIS but with the Blacks

These are minor compared to the issues we're going to have with the Mexicans flooding in and borrowing all this Chinese money to make the welfare payments for it.

But the boy has cried wolf way too many times at this point. If it comes to an end now, well I've really done all I ever wanted so I'm all right with it.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT