ADVERTISEMENT

Prostitution

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Why is that illegal? If a woman wants to make some dough for allowing a stranger to insert a sausage into her privates, what's wrong with doing that? Why should it be a crime?

Woman should have a choice, right?

Not a good answer, my friend. A woman can get Aids by sleeping with a stranger she met at a bar, and as long as she doesn't get paid for it, it's deemed a legal activity.

Why can't a woman choose to sell her body to a stranger, and get paid for doing so? She's of legal age, and has a right to make that choice. That same woman could knock on my door, and get paid to cut my grass for me.

So, nobody knows why a woman doesn' have the right to choose, when it comes to doing what she wants with her body?

I know what you are asking. I'm asking your opinion? My opinion is let it be legal.
I don't care either way, as I'm not interested in paying for sex. I'm just curious as to why some throw the gauntlet down when it comes to women having the right/choice to murdering their own babies, but those same people find it immoral for the very same women to have the right/choice to have sex and get paid to do it. Seems hypocritical to me.

I don't care either way, as I'm not interested in paying for sex. I'm just curious as to why some throw the gauntlet down when it comes to women having the right/choice to murdering their own babies, but those same people find it immoral for the very same women to have the right/choice to have sex and get paid to do it. Seems hypocritical to me.

I think it can be hypocritical on both sides. So do you think prostitution should be legal?

Not a good answer, my friend. A woman can get Aids by sleeping with a stranger she met at a bar, and as long as she doesn't get paid for it, it's deemed a legal activity.

Why can't a woman choose to sell her body to a stranger, and get paid for doing so? She's of legal age, and has a right to make that choice. That same woman could knock on my door, and get paid to cut my grass for me.
Just think if she would cut the grass and cook?

That is called PERFECT

Fetch me a beer and get to weed eatin'. The ball game is ready to come on. Leave me alone.

Reactions: WV-FAN
For the same reason we have some legislation around what kinds of guns you can buy and who can buy them. The government also feels the same way about a females body.

For the same reason we have some legislation around what kinds of guns you can buy and who can buy them. The government also feels the same way about a females body.
You're right. That very same government also feels the need to allow those very same females to murder babies before they're born. Don't you find that to be hypocritical? On one hand, the Choice Crowd parades around shouting out the woman's right to make her own decision when it comes to killing her unborn baby, but yet, where is that crowd when it comes to a woman's choice in deciding to stand on the street corner and hire a sausage provider?

You're right. That very same government also feels the need to allow those very same females to murder babies before they're born. Don't you find that to be hypocritical? On one hand, the Choice Crowd parades around shouting out the woman's right to make her own decision when it comes to killing her unborn baby, but yet, where is that crowd when it comes to a woman's choice in deciding to stand on the street corner and hire a sausage provider?
It’s not all or nothing and this government can take any rights either partial or all away at anytime. For anyone who has said its your constitutional right to own guns bullshit. The government decides. Remember prostitution is legal in some places just like some have differing gun laws.

I also want to point out that this thread has only been out since close to noon, and already has close to 150 views. Thread title is bringing in all the perverts.

Reactions: WV-FAN
I'm asking why prostitution is not legal, since a woman should have the right to choose what she wants to do with her body. I'm wondering why it's illegal for her to sale her own pussy.

I am very libertarian on these issues, and I would have no problem with it being legal. It would have to be done in a way to minimize the involvement of the criminal element...automatic life sentence for human trafficking, for one thing, and keep street hooking and pimping illegal, testing for disease, hooker business licenses. Of course, there's that whole Christianity thing and the voters. And as most legislators are men, they have to go home and explain to their wives how they made hookers legal.

This may surprise most of you, but I think prostitution should be legal. If two adults are free to have consensual sex, why does it matter if money is exchanged?

I feel pretty good, as I just knew my post entitled 'Prostitution' would lure YAGs back to the forum.

I think that time he attempted to use Kathy Griffin as a sex symbol has kind of gotten him afraid to talk about the good stuff. If he would just admit he made an error in judgement, I think we could all forgive him.

I think that time he attempted to use Kathy Griffin as a sex symbol has kind of gotten him afraid to talk about the good stuff. If he would just admit he made an error in judgement, I think we could all forgive him.
Hey, me too. We all have weird women we would do. That would be an interesting topic. Would you Do Her Thread.

Hey, me too. We all have weird women we would do. That would be an interesting topic. Would you Do Her Thread.
I hope he archived the thread where you told us you would do a transvestite, apparently you felt his-->her ass was up do your standards to plunge.

I hope he archived the thread where you told us you would do a transvestite, apparently you felt his-->her ass was up do your standards to plunge.
Not me. I didn't fall for that trap. No way. I know what you are talking about and I didn't comment on that. I knew what he was doing.

I'm against prostitution for the simple fact that "sex is just sex" is fantasy.

No matter how much folks may want to deny it there is a psychological aspect to intercourse that doesn't go away just because money changes hands.

I'm against prostitution for the simple fact that "sex is just sex" is fantasy.

No matter how much folks may want to deny it there is a psychological aspect to intercourse that doesn't go away just because money changes hands.

You obviously didn't have the same college experience I had. Most girls had no recollection at all of our "date". :p

You obviously didn't have the same college experience I had. Most girls had no recollection at all of our "date". :p
d60a5ce8a7e4c705864183575e500527fa2225c119954d376daa2def97622f83.jpg

Lol jk.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT