ADVERTISEMENT

Reactionary Politik

Dems are big on it. Just cause something happens doesn’t mean you need a new law or laws.

taking on the Gun Lobby and new gun laws aren’t going to save any lives but it’s all about the feels. Dems have to feels good.
I agree but it’s human nature. Go out and say “only 103 people died in active shooter incidents last year, you should be way more concerned about at least a dozen other things.” People will chase you down with pitchforks. 43,000 died in car accidents.

I agree but it’s human nature. Go out and say “only 103 people died in active shooter incidents last year, you should be way more concerned about at least a dozen other things.” People will chase you down with pitchforks. 43,000 died in car accidents.

Sorry to say it but that's the looney, liberal California crowd you run with. Common sense conservatives like you encounter here will engage you with an intelligent discussion about this very thing...😉

If you can't laugh at the absolute idiots making statues of George Floyd like he's MLK than I can't help you.
What about "preachers" who.... baptize babies, get drunk, cuss, support the death penalty, preaches that God predestines people to heaven or hell....<<<all laughable IF it wasn't so sad.

We need this country to start having more winners again. Far too many wimps and losers. Especially people like Greed who look in the mirror and see tie dye and Birkenstocks.
When you look in the mirror, there's nothing there to see.

Tell us what the Bible says about it

We've been through this before but as has been previously shown, you are a slow learner so we'll do it again... Here are three passages from the Bible about this very thing.

Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Matthew 6:24
King James Version

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Deuteronomy 5:7
King James Version

7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.

Reactions: mlblack16.
We've been through this before but as has been previously shown, you are a slow learner so we'll do it again... Here are three passages from the Bible about this very thing.

Exodus 20:3-5​

King James Version​

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
CONTRACT EXPIRED^^^^

Matthew 6:24​

King James Version​

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THAT ACTUALLY MEANS^^^^

Deuteronomy 5:7​

King James Version​

7 Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
IDIOT "THINKS" SCIENTOLOGY HAS A DEITY.

Still waiting for what the Bible says about religion....punk.

James 1:26-27
"If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world."

Reactions: ThunderCat98
James 1:26-27
"If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world."
And there^^^ is the ONLY mention of religion in the Bible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT