ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Bigotry

WV-Fan tried using that line
in fairness, all i've ever indicated about your dad was the CB radio comment. it was a joke and you seemed to think i was being serious. the funniest part of that exchange was you having a relative of the same name you used disparagingly toward me. cleatus, i think it was.

carry on, though, this is entertaining.

Reactions: 19MU88
you can add me to that group of people as well. I know i care more about the well being of my pets throughout all of time than some stranger. If that means I'm going to hell, then save me a spot.

Same here. If my house is on fire, and inside are my two dogs and a stranger, well buddy you are third in line for my rescue attempts. Pack first.

Reactions: caliherd
Same here. If my house is on fire, and inside are my two dogs and a stranger, well buddy you are third in line for my rescue attempts. Pack first.
greed would rescue the Ayatollah before he ran in to grab his wife or other family members. Travolta told him it's the right thing to do.

you can add me to that group of people as well. I know i care more about the well being of my pets throughout all of time than some stranger. If that means I'm going to hell, then save me a spot.
caliherd, Raoul Duke MU and WV-FAN like this

That's exactly what it means. And it goes for the 3 posters who liked your post.

We need to get back on track, so that I can further ensnare the fakin’ Jamaican in a lie about not abusing his wife.

Fever, how long was your wife in a relationship with the guy who you claim abused her?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
@cottrell75

Where are you? You have Yags on the ropes. One more right hook, and he's on the canvas.

“Any time, any place . . . just tell me . . . but I’m going to pretend that I am leaving this thread so that I don’t have to back up my words and can pretend that I didn’t see what you said.”

Which was worse - me mocking him so badly that he threw a tantrum promising to assault me once he sees me or him having an excuse about the way he looks in each of his pictures?

Please God if there’s ever a meeting, tell me the time and place. I’ll make a vacation out of it. And another thing...this 61 year old will kick all your asses.

Well...maybe not. The last time I got in a fight was sixth grade and I got my clock cleaned. But in fairness, she was the biggest girl in my class.

Please God if there’s ever a meeting, tell me the time and place. I’ll make a vacation out of it. And another thing...this 61 year old will kick all your asses.

Well...maybe not. The last time I got in a fight was sixth grade and I got my clock cleaned. But in fairness, she was the biggest girl in my class.
giphy.gif

The hypocrisy is you talking about any religion. You have none.

You know nothing about me, heretic.

I'm fairly certain that people who love their dogs more than people have no hope on the day of judgement. That's the "so what".

Show us where, in the Holy Bible, that Christ said for us to go out among the nation's and be disciples to dogs. You can spend your existence trying to save animals without souls, but that certainly isn't what God wants.

Your problem is you just want to cherry pick the parts of Christianity that are convenient to you.

Reactions: alphasig1053
That's the "christian in me" coming out.

Damn straight it is. God loves dogs too; you believe God made the universe and everything in it, well he made dogs a certain way for a reason, right? Pack is family. Some human, some dog. But all are pack. And WTF is a stranger doing in my house anyway? Sounds like a good way to get shot.

Whether you care for pets over humans or vice versa it has nothing to do with going to heaven or he'll. It's not what we do but what Jesus done for us all on the cross. You must believe he was God wrapped in flesh and came to Earth to show us the way. Then as told in the old Testament and NT he was crucified but conquered death by raising from the dead and sacrificed himself by his blood covering the sin's of all those who believe in him. You too if a believer will conquer death. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. He sends no one to Hell. People have free will to make that choice. It's takes faith and faith comes from God. I urge Yagi and others to ask God to give you the faith to believe. Don't miss out.Give yourself a chance. When reading Yagi's post it makes me think of my hero Archie Bunker who said this about Faith-'-'- You know it takes faith. Faith is believing in something that no one in their right mind would believe. lol

Reactions: GeorgeDickel
I believe a believer would have passion for animals. In the Bible "old T. God had rules against humans laying with animals. Both women and men
Their must have been a problem or God would not have mentioned it. They might have taken loving animals far more than meant to. The Bible also says we are to love God far more than any family member or any person.

Reactions: GeorgeDickel
Whether you care for pets over humans or vice versa it has nothing to do with going to heaven or he'll. It's not what we do but what Jesus done for us all on the cross. You must believe he was God wrapped in flesh and came to Earth to show us the way. Then as told in the old Testament and NT he was crucified but conquered death by raising from the dead and sacrificed himself by his blood covering the sin's of all those who believe in him. You too if a believer will conquer death. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. He sends no one to Hell. People have free will to make that choice. It's takes faith and faith comes from God. I urge Yagi and others to ask God to give you the faith to believe. Don't miss out.Give yourself a chance. When reading Yagi's post it makes me think of my hero Archie Bunker who said this about Faith-'-'- You know it takes faith. Faith is believing in something that no one in their right mind would believe. lol

You still using religion as your crutch for talking down to people on here? I remember you would get all messed up on shine and talk crap to people. The next day was always followed up with Jesus forgave me so you have to forgive me, as well. Or, you would find some off topic excuse to attempt to get pity for your actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: herdfan06
Show us where, in the Holy Bible, that Christ said for us to go out among the nation's and be disciples to dogs. You can spend your existence trying to save animals without souls, but that certainly isn't what God wants.

Are you drunk or doped up??

Your problem is you just want to cherry pick the parts of Christianity that are convenient to you

I don't cherry pick scripture. You don't know what you're talking about. At all.

Are you drunk or doped up??

I don't cherry pick scripture. You don't know what you're talking about. At all.

You have made this comment:

I'm fairly certain that people who love their dogs more than people have no hope on the day of judgement. That's the "so what".

You aren't concerned with nor do you love non-believers as Christ loves you. You would care more for a dog than people you're arguing with on here.

You're cherry picking your religion. No wonder you added Scientology. You a la carte both to fill in the blanks. Nice work, hypocrite.

You have made this comment:

You aren't concerned with nor do you love non-believers as Christ loves you. You would care more for a dog than people you're arguing with on here.

You're cherry picking your religion. No wonder you added Scientology. You a la carte both to fill in the blanks. Nice work, hypocrite.

Would you like some scripture to back up my statements? If you do, you first must provide some scripture that allows people to care more for dogs than they care for people. I'll be waiting....

No I think that’s his mom.

The fakin’ Jamaican has been very active on Twitter today, like usual, but he’s cowardly ducked this thread when I started talking about his spousal abuse. He has to know by now that I have evidence of the allegation of domestic violence against him, but he also knows he’s caught in two different lies regarding it.

@Herd Fever , are you going to answer my question?

The fakin’ Jamaican has been very active on Twitter today, like usual, but he’s cowardly ducked this thread when I started talking about his spousal abuse. He has to know by now that I have evidence of the allegation of domestic violence against him, but he also knows he’s caught in two different lies regarding it.

@Herd Fever , are you going to answer my question?

@Herd Fever answer this question coward and then be sure to wish your daddy Rifle a Happy Father’s Day.

Sincerely,
A 5 Star Uber Rating Customer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT