ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Bigotry

caliherd, Raoul Duke MU and WV-FAN like this

That's exactly what it means. And it goes for the 3 posters who liked your post.

I make no apologies for feeling the way I do. My dogs are family. In the scenarios Raoul and Michigan put up I would definitely rescue my dogs before a stranger. I wouldn’t rescue them before a human friend or family member nor would I rescue them before a human child. But an adult stranger I definitely would rescue my dogs first and wouldn’t think twice about it.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I make no apologies for feeling the way I do. My dogs are family. In the scenarios Raoul and Michigan put up I would definitely rescue my dogs before a stranger. I wouldn’t rescue them before a human friend or family member nor would I rescue them before a human child. But an adult stranger I definitely would rescue my dogs first and wouldn’t think twice about it.

You have some fvcked up ethics and priorities.

Can we also more clearly define the situation when it comes to rescuing the stranger? I mean, are they white, black, Asian, Hispanic? Female with huge tits and succulent lips? Fat slob, fat chick, etc.

Might just impact my response.
Beggars can be choosers.

Whether you care for pets over humans or vice versa it has nothing to do with going to heaven or he'll.

There are people on this board who are choosing the life of a dog over the life of a human being. You cannot Biblically defend that. God gave all living things under the dominion of man and told man that "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you". We can eat any animal we want, and to do so we would evidently have to kill them. But we've been told not to kill people. No matter how many people on this earth agree that it's ok to care more about animals than they care about humans, they're still wrong.

There are people on this board who are choosing the life of a dog over the life of a human being. You cannot Biblically defend that. God gave all living things under the dominion of man and told man that "Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you". We can eat any animal we want, and to do so we would evidently have to kill them. But we've been told not to kill people. No matter how many people on this earth agree that it's ok to care more about animals than they care about humans, they're still wrong.
You never answered my question. Did your dog ever hump your leg? Follow up question, and did you enjoy the experience?

Nobody is going to take you serious when you attempt to talk about the Bible.

I found out a long time ago that people such as you and most of the people on this board cannot abide the truth.

I missed the scriptures that states one must also follow L. Ron Hubbard's book to be a true follower. That is all the "truth" one needs to read to know you are batshit crazy.

Your attempts to deny the truth do not change the facts

When I make strong claims, such as that Fever has been accused by his estranged wife of being a domestic violence culprit, I can and am willing to offer proof. Yet you fail to do either with your claim against E.T.

Speaking of the fakin' Jamaican, I just tried tagging him in this, and it doesn't bring up his profile. Was he banned or did he delete his profile?

When I make strong claims, such as that Fever has been accused by his estranged wife of being a domestic violence culprit, I can and am willing to offer proof. Yet you fail to do either with your claim against E.T.

Speaking of the fakin' Jamaican, I just tried tagging him in this, and it doesn't bring up his profile. Was he banned or did he delete his profile?

So, you want me to run down his classmate and ask for a video interview?

He was given a choice of either paying Qbu his $200 or give $100 to Marshall (both were the options from QBU) and was given a deadline. It passed, POS did nothing, so he’s gone...good riddance to the POS, cleat chaser.

He was given a choice of either paying Qbu his $200 or give $100 to Marshall (both were the options from QBU) and was given a deadline. It passed, POS did nothing, so he’s gone...good riddance to the POS, cleat chaser.

That's too bad. I wanted to humiliate him for being a wife beater, which is why his wife left him, moved back across the country, and claims to be "separated" from him.

I already drew him into three lies (1: that she moved back to assist with sick family 2) that he wasn't the abuser, but rather, a previous boyfriend of hers did it 3) that he "fvcked him up"). Of course, he didn't know that I had proof, in her own words, of him being the abuser, so he tried lying about it all.

A lot of us don't agree on many things on here, but I don't think anyone is truly a bad person . . . or at least I hope not, though I think Gary'S weeney is close. That kid, on the other hand, is screwed up. I wouldn't be shocked to see him be a mass shooter based on his racist, religious, and homophobic beliefs coupled with his history of violence against women.

That's too bad. I wanted to humiliate him for being a wife beater, which is why his wife left him, moved back across the country, and claims to be "separated" from him.

I already drew him into three lies (1: that she moved back to assist with sick family 2) that he wasn't the abuser, but rather, a previous boyfriend of hers did it 3) that he "fvcked him up"). Of course, he didn't know that I had proof, in her own words, of him being the abuser, so he tried lying about it all.

A lot of us don't agree on many things on here, but I don't think anyone is truly a bad person . . . or at least I hope not, though I think Gary'S weeney is close. That kid, on the other hand, is screwed up. I wouldn't be shocked to see him be a mass shooter based on his racist, religious, and homophobic beliefs coupled with his history of violence against women.

I could see him trying to trace you down someday

giphy.gif

Still waiting on an explanation how someone can dodge the draft if no draft is in effect....

The NFL draft happens every year, MORON.

I dodged the NFL draft, and I don't give a damn what you think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT