ADVERTISEMENT

Religious Bigotry

So you broke a promise to your family even though she wasn't cheating. Family man of the year. Then, after you file for divorce from her, he call her new husband a "fat ass." Great guy.

Well, Christ, every picture you post is during a time when you admit you don't quite look like the fighting machine that you claim you are.

Just had knee rehab, was deployed for a long time, etc. If you're tough and a physical freak, you don't get to pick-and-choose when you're tough and a physical freak. You are always those things. Based on all evidence shown to me, along with your foolish comments about "controlled environment" being beneficial to the fighter without training, it is clear that you are not only an ugly bastard but also a lying pussy.
There are other things that go on in a relationship. If you quit stalking men and children you may find that out. Also, I simply said I could throw some weight around myself, never said I was a physical freak. As far as "fighting machine", any time keyboard warrior! A controlled environment absolutely would be beneficial to you as there would be people there to save you. Anywhere else you'd want to meet, you won't have that luxury. (Awaiting your next lame response).

Reactions: 19MU88
There are other things that go on in a relationship. If you quit stalking men and children you may find that out. Also, I simply said I could throw some weight around myself, never said I was a physical freak. As far as "fighting machine", any time keyboard warrior! A controlled environment absolutely would be beneficial to you as there would be people there to save you. Anywhere else you'd want to meet, you won't have that luxury. (Awaiting your next lame response).

I've successfully allowed you to expose yourself as the bitch that you are.

You threw a tantrum, promised to assault me, made multiple excuses ("knee rehab!," "long deployment!") for why you look like an average guy who wouldn't stand a chance at 60 seconds with me, and looked like a fool. Don't forget - that guy, the one in those pictures - is the one who said I would die from exhaustion.

I've successfully allowed you to expose yourself as the bitch that you are.

You threw a tantrum, promised to assault me, made multiple excuses ("knee rehab!," "long deployment!") for why you look like an average guy who wouldn't stand a chance at 60 seconds with me, and looked like a fool. Don't forget - that guy, the one in those pictures - is the one who said I would die from exhaustion.
I wouldn’t need 60 seconds with you. I’d knock your “dork” ass out or choke you out in under a minute...keyboard warrior. Throw on your “I’m with her” shirt and go find a pride parade somewhere. Working out and fighting/grappling/wrestling are entirely different things. Using your “logic” CrossFit guys and strong men should be the toughest guys out there....yeah, how’s that work out? Talk all the shit you want, but you’ve exposed yourself as a stalker or men and children.

I wouldn’t need 60 seconds with you. I’d knock your “dork” ass out or choke you out in under a minute...keyboard warrior. Throw on your “I’m with her” shirt and go find a pride parade somewhere. Working out and fighting/grappling/wrestling are entirely different things. Using your “logic” CrossFit guys and strong men should be the toughest guys out there....yeah, how’s that work out? Talk all the shit you want, but you’ve exposed yourself as a stalker or men and children.

Outside of the top professionals and experts, training in those disciplines is only beneficial between two fairly evenly matched competitors. That’s not the case with us.

I’m far quicker, far faster, far bigger, far stronger, far smarter, far tougher. Your amateur experience on those things would be of no help in overcoming the extreme deficiencies you have in comparison.

He's a whiny ass liberal and they are all pussies.

Brilliant logic.

As a 14 year old, I advanced to the NY Golden Gloves Juniors (the “silver gloves,” which at the time, had an age limit of 16) quarterfinals. There, I beat a 16 year old. In the semis, I beat another 16 year old. I lost by decision in the finals to yet another 16 year old.

I was trained by Paul Seabury and his team. Paul ended up losing in the state Golden Gloves championship that same year. We both were relative newcomers who ran through the tournament and shocked everyone from the same camp.

You’d last no more than 60 seconds, and that’s if you even tried taking it to the ground.

Last edited:
Outside of the top professionals and experts, training in those disciplines is only beneficial between two fairly evenly matched competitors. That’s not the case with us.

I’m far quicker, far faster, far bigger, far stronger, far smarter, far tougher. Your amateur experience on those things would be of no help in overcoming the extreme deficiencies you have in comparison.

Brilliant logic.

As a 14 year old, I advanced to the NY Golden Gloves Juniors (the “silver gloves,” which at the time, had an age limit of 16) quarterfinals. There, I beat a 16 year old. In the semis, I beat another 16 year old. I lost by decision in the finals to yet another 16 year old.

I was trained by Paul Seabury and his team. Paul ended up losing in the state Golden Gloves championship that same year. We both were relative newcomers who ran through the tournament and shocked everyone from the same camp.

You’re last no more than 60 seconds, and that’s if you even tried taking it to the ground.
Again, when and where? All I just read was you explaining how you are a loser. I'm guessing you are the first ever kid to beat up a kid as a kid? Love that logic, bad ass. Put your money where your mouth is. Also sounds like you are admitting you have no ground game and would be lost. You are pathetic. I'm finished with this thread since you've proved your cowardice. Make more comments, they will go unread and not give you the attention you crave.

real-genius-val-eating-the-popcorn.gif

Thread is so enjoying and entertaining

Thread summary:

Starts out religious bigotry. Moves to a fight challenge between Fever(still a welcher) and Yags. Then cotrell moves into fight Yags. Gets very personal. Greed tries to ruin thread. Back to religion. More fight challenges.

Now each fighter and challenger is building a resume of their fighting acumen. Greed in with another thread ruination attempt. One last grasp at religious discussion. More chest puffing. More fighter resume building and challenges.

Who gets to fight Yags first? Or does he fight both at once? We have a Golden Gloves runner up who doesn't want to get hit in the face or have his hair messed up. Big Jamaican(by the way I want your entry up front and in cash only), and US Army combative instructor. Maybe a round robin format. Not sure he gets the first round bye. Or maybe a Battle Royale with last man standing. I am leaning towards a Cage Match. That way each one can display their skill set and it doesn't favor one fighting style.

Thread summary:

Starts out religious bigotry. Moves to a fight challenge between Fever(still a welcher) and Yags. Then cotrell moves into fight Yags. Gets very personal. Greed tries to ruin thread. Back to religion. More fight challenges.

Now each fighter and challenger is building a resume of their fighting acumen. Greed in with another thread ruination attempt. One last grasp at religious discussion. More chest puffing. More fighter resume building and challenges.

Who gets to fight Yags first? Or does he fight both at once? We have a Golden Gloves runner up who doesn't want to get hit in the face or have his hair messed up. Big Jamaican(by the way I want your entry up front and in cash only), and US Army combative instructor. Maybe a round robin format. Not sure he gets the first round bye. Or maybe a Battle Royale with last man standing. I am leaning towards a Cage Match. That way each one can display their skill set and it doesn't favor one fighting style.
A cage match should gross enough pay-per-view to pay off all Fever’s debts. This could be the most legendary bout since nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

I would propose herdman vs. extragreen as the under card to the main event but herdman already said he’s too old to fight anymore so we’ll scratch that option.

Maybe sistersville would volunteer to beat the Wayne County out of EG for our entertainment. Not a doubt in my mind that sisters is the baddest MF on this website.

I would propose herdman vs. extragreen as the under card to the main event but herdman already said he’s too old to fight anymore so we’ll scratch that option.

Maybe sistersville would volunteer to beat the Wayne County out of EG for our entertainment. Not a doubt in my mind that sisters is the baddest MF on this website.

There's a lot of people who can whoop me, but it would be a first.

You ever going to figure out that murox said that and not me?

You ever going to stop lying about what you said? rox said he preferred the life of his dog over that of his mother. YOU said you cared more for your dog than you did a stranger. Realizing this, maybe you shouldn't question ANYONE'S religion.

Was that a Tom Cruise, John Travolta type fight or a Methodist vs Baptist Church Softball League type fight?

Look at that, you disparaged 3 denominations in one sentence. You've managed to become a multi-denominational bigot. Wait....you've been that all along.

Look at that, you disparaged 3 denominations in one sentence. You've managed to become a multi-denominational bigot. Wait....you've been that all along.
I didn't disparage any religion. I asked what type of fight it was. A Sissy fight or a good donnybrook. Anyway, I am done with you about this in this thread. Back to the Cage Mage between the 3 Big Men.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT