ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when SuperFan Sam mocked the FAU/Kiffin hire?

Heck Doc has never been called by another school for a P5 job. Think he called a school a few years ago , (they had not called him) trying to drum up some interest , that went nowhere fast. Someone refresh my mind as to the school , was it Pitt maybe? Little help please

I don't understand. CUSA is easy to win, so easy that it is to be expected. So why would a true major program want Lame since he has accomplished nothing, because, according to you, CUSA is nothing.

I don't understand. CUSA is easy to win, so easy that it is to be expected. So why would a true major program want Lame since he has accomplished nothing, because, according to you, CUSA is nothing.

Wrong again Superfan Sammy.

You claimed Kiffin would be nothing and accomplish nothing in his current role in this league that’s more prestigious than any other G5.

I (along with several others) said it was a good hire and predicted he would have his program winning and competing for league championships within a short period of time.

2 out of 3 years now. Regardless of the level of the league. Regardless of his past. Regardless of your pointless diatribes. Marshall’s championship hopes (unfortunately) go through Kiffin/FAU. “Celebrate” that Superfan Sam.

Wait, not picking sides here, but didn't Doc beat him 2 years in a row now? Was the only CUSA squad to nearly beat them in 17? I'm not pumping Kiffin up, I refuse to actually. He slide into the Champ game this year because we shit the bed in Charlotte, plain and simple and if you question him as a coach, refer to last year in huntington, you will have your answer on his coaching blunders.

Anyways, didn't mean to derail the crapfest on this board lately.....proceed to original programming.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Anyways, didn't mean to derail the crapfest on this board lately.....proceed to original programming.

don’t worry. You didn’t derail anything.
Not surprisingly marshall is home next weekend. FAU is playing for another title because they won a game they needed to win; while another Holliday led team shit the bed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT