ADVERTISEMENT

Rifle, been meaning to tell you.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We have that same vinyl flooring down at the fish camp. It is a 1995 Fleetwood. It matches the paneling well and blends as well as one could expect.

Good choice! Can't go wrong with it. Looks good in a 95 Fleetwood or Hollywood Bungalow

See trout will bite this time of year.

I have some leftover wood flooring, and have been considering putting it into the one room of my new cabin/shed where I do my drinking when it's raining. After seeing that bathroom though, thinking the vinyl might do the trick. If I go that route, I'll opt to with the old grandma style vinyl that comes in a roll. They still sell that at Lowes?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I have some leftover wood flooring, and have been considering putting it into the one room of my new cabin/shed where I do my drinking when it's raining. After seeing that bathroom though, thinking the vinyl might do the trick. If I go that route, I'll opt to with the old grandma style vinyl that comes in a roll. They still sell that at Lowes?
The kind with the squares and blocks with designs? My grandparents had that out in their garage near the wood stove and washer and dryer. Stuff will last forever.

I bet they do.

The kind with the squares and blocks with designs? My grandparents had that out in their garage near the wood stove and washer and dryer. Stuff will last forever.

I bet they do.
Yes, that's the kind. They still have it on the kitchen and bathroom floors at my parent's house. Been there since the 50s. Bet they have a self adhesive kind now, but think grandpa probably glued it down with Elmers right after WWII. Chicks would probably dig it too, although they have to take a leak out behind the shed like everybody else.

Yes, that's the kind. They still have it on the kitchen and bathroom floors at my parent's house. Been there since the 50s. Bet they have a self adhesive kind now, but think grandpa probably glued it down with Elmers right after WWII. Chicks would probably dig it too, although they have to take a leak out behind the shed like everybody else.
Glue it down and call it “luxury” because it looks like expensive flooring. Makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT