ADVERTISEMENT

Ron burgundy strikes again

Morons sitting around with masks on. Nobody does this shit anymore like that. Get in the real freakin' world you bunch of out touch morons.

End of Message

Morons sitting around with masks on. Nobody does this shit anymore like that. Get in the real freakin' world you bunch of out touch morons.

End of Message
Yes, they still do. I was visiting a customer in the heart of trumpville North Carolina this week and had to wear a mask and get my temp taken. Almost everyone wore a mask. I’ve ran into same thing in other areas of the country.

Yes, they still do. I was visiting a customer in the heart of trumpville North Carolina this week and had to wear a mask and get my temp taken. Almost everyone wore a mask. I’ve ran into same thing in other areas of the country.
I am in NC every day. I work everyday. First of all where were you at? Even at places with mask mandates most people are ignoring it. Hardly anybody gives a shit anymore. Raleigh, Charlotte, etc. still have their libtard coviaditcts. But, hell most people just ignore. I don't even carry a mask most of the time and ignore it when they ask for one 90% of the time.

When I go to SC near 100% non masks. NC mostly in the big city areas. I go see customers all the time. Nobody wears that useless piece of shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT