ADVERTISEMENT

Unless the Big State Gestapo Democrats Can Lock Trunp up,it is over for Desantis.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Trump us surging ahead and Asa Hutchison just jumped in the GOP race. That will divide ut more for Desantis, particularly in the South.

If I were him I wouldn't even run.

I like DeSantis really well. A lot. But? He can't beat Trump. Right now it is not close.

Unless the crooked govt and Demcorats can lock Trump up it is over for Ron this election.

See you in 2028.

Yeah, I have to agree. He’s 44, he’s got all the time in the world. Losing a primary to Trump is going to hurt him nationally a lot more than sitting this one out.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
How do you accurately poll when one of the individuals isn't even running for POTUS? DeSantis hasn't declared any intention that I'm aware.

Not saying it will change the overall result, but just odd to keep polling for this.

How do you accurately poll when one of the individuals isn't even running for POTUS? DeSantis hasn't declared any intention that I'm aware.

Not saying it will change the overall result, but just odd to keep polling for this.
We can’t accurately poll anyway, but pollsters can ask if you’d vote for X or Y if both were running, and you can assume DeSantis is doing somewhat worse in that since he hasn’t announced, but if it’s a huge blowout then you can also assume he wouldn’t make up that much ground.

If I'm Desantis, I am not running. Let the Dems crash the ship and then step in to clean it up.

If trump is the nominee say goodbye to the presidency. He’s has absolutely no chance in hell to win the general. His core group of voters consist of herdman and other idiots. He won’t expand that as evident by gop gains in state races yet trump losing the general and his poor performance by his candidates in the mid terms.
Keep supporting him at your own risk

I used to think DeSantis was a smarter version of Trump.

Disney sticking it up his rear before his "new board" took over shows he is just as incompetent as Trump. You mean to tell me no one on his team was told to keep an eye on what Disney and the old board was doing? They even did the required public notices...no one on DeSantis' team watched for that shit? LMAO.

Now comes news home insurance in Florida might be going up as much as 60%.

These two things alone are enough for Trump to call DeSantis a legit idiot, all campaign long.

I used to think DeSantis was a smarter version of Trump.

Disney sticking it up his rear before his "new board" took over shows he is just as incompetent as Trump. You mean to tell me no one on his team was told to keep an eye on what Disney and the old board was doing? They even did the required public notices...no one on DeSantis' team watched for that shit? LMAO.

Now comes news home insurance in Florida might be going up as much as 60%.

These two things alone are enough for Trump to call DeSantis a legit idiot, all campaign long.
That can all be true and he can still be a smarter version of Trump.

But yeah Disney running laps around him definitely isn’t a good look for him. I don’t think DeSantis was very used to losing. And he doesn’t appear to be very good at it.

If I'm Desantis, I am not running. Let the Dems crash the ship and then step in to clean it up.
That is what is going to have to happen at this point. It may take a near Depression like situation, rioting, or we are all lined up taking Madarin classes. I got a C in Spanish. I am screwed in Mandarin class. Probably will be busting rocks in Mongolia or they will shoot me in the head.

But, back to the point. The nation is going to have to nearly crumble or feel a lot of ass pain and then will need cleaned up. It is coming. You can't have a nation of nitwits, freeloaders, girly men, and corrupt politicians along with the Chi Comm breathing down our neck. People here don't even hate our enemeies anymore. Growing up we hated the Soviiets. Now, nobody cares.

If trump is the nominee say goodbye to the presidency. He’s has absolutely no chance in hell to win the general. His core group of voters consist of herdman and other idiots. He won’t expand that as evident by gop gains in state races yet trump losing the general and his poor performance by his candidates in the mid terms.
Keep supporting him at your own risk
Let the Dems destroy it. That is where I am at with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT