ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis Campaign Just Came to the Door.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I didn't answer it, but my wife did. I had a medical procedure this morning and jut got home awhile ago. Back at on the forum though.

I didnt know who it was but, I all I heard her say was thank you, but we will be voting for Trump. We like your guy, but not this time.

Damn, I outkicked my coverage. She then, brought me lunch. I have hit the lottery.

Congrats you’re going to vote for a guy that is about to be arrested and indicted AGAIN!!!

At some point you and the other morons that support him need to realize that it’s not all just a witch hunt
i don't support him but i have zero doubt that it's nothing more or less than a witch hunt. they've been trumping up bullshit since before he was elected in 2016, and as long as he's in the political spotlight, they'll not stop.

i don't not support him because i don't think he can do a great job as POTUS. i don't support him because as long as he's in office, it will be a constant butting of heads and will farther divide america.

what the hell has happened to the office of the presidency when the top candidate each party puts out is either so polarizing it could feasibly start a war within or so inept and unconscious in the position that it could start a war on the outside (already has)?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
what the hell has happened to the office of the presidency when the top candidate each party puts out is either so polarizing it could feasibly start a war within or so inept and unconscious in the position that it could start a war on the outside?
A black man got elected and it absolutely broke some peoples brains.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Not even remotely close to the mind melting that happened when trump won
thanks for reminding me of those glorious images . . .

importedImage170960_header

maxresdefault.jpg

_98576220_gettyimages-621811656.jpg

4096.jpg

621807368.jpg

images

thanks for reminding me of those glorious images . . .

importedImage170960_header

maxresdefault.jpg

_98576220_gettyimages-621811656.jpg

4096.jpg

621807368.jpg

images
A girl I worked with back then sat at her desk and just cried off/on all day whenever someone brought it up.

I mean seriously, how fvcking meaningless is your life that you would get that upset over your preferred candidate not winning POTUS? And you know damn good and well H&H, Raoul, Rifle, Greed, Oldturd, GK, all of the liberal cucks on here, reacted the same way that day. Maybe not outwardly showing, but they were crying on the inside.

A girl I worked with back then sat at her desk and just cried off/on all day whenever someone brought it up.

I mean seriously, how fvcking meaningless is your life that you would get that upset over your preferred candidate not winning POTUS? And you know damn good and well H&H, Raoul, Rifle, Greed, Oldturd, GK, all of the liberal cucks on here, reacted the same way that day. Maybe not outwardly showing, but they were crying on the inside.
All that effort to be upset about things being Great again.

No, we elected a President that hates the founding principles of our country and believes that, as constructed, we are evil. He set out to destroy us.

He just happened to be black.
Exactly. My disgust for the Obama admin had everything to do about his policies and nothing to do with race. I like Tim Scott and Mark Robinson, because of their policy and stances on issues and they are both African American. Mark Robinson is an exciting Fire brand

No, we elected a President that hates the founding principles of our country
Yet the guy who blatantly said that he wants to do away with the document that is the founding principles of our country is who you deplorables support.

Do you morons ever think before typing? This comment is even worse than your climate posts.

And just like in that thread, the morons who liked your post won’t know how to respond to that and will cowardly scatter.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Yet the guy who blatantly said that he wants to do away with the document that is the founding principles of our country is who you deplorables support.

Do you morons ever think before typing? This comment is even worse than your climate posts.

And just like in that thread, the morons who liked your post won’t know how to respond to that and will cowardly scatter.
Fvck you, liberal cuck. I'll respond when I choose. I have clearly stated numerous times that I don't want Trump to run, so why do I care what he's doing?

I don't and never have obsessed over his every move, but you triggered leftists sure do. Strange how that works.

Reactions: 19MU88

I’ll give you a C- for effort, but Trump didn’t say he wanted to do away with the Constitution. He (not so eloquently) said a fraudulent election rendered the election rules in the constitution meaningless because it wasn’t a free and fair election.

Not saying I agree…but that’s what he was saying.

I’ll give you a C- for effort, but Trump didn’t say he wanted to do away with the Constitution. He (not so eloquently) said a fraudulent election rendered the election rules in the constitution meaningless because it wasn’t a free and fair election.

Malarkey^^^^^

“Do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,

Try again.

Fvck you, liberal cuck. I'll respond when I choose. I have clearly stated numerous times that I don't want Trump to run, so why do I care what he's doing?

I don't and never have obsessed over his every move, but you triggered leftists sure do. Strange how that works.
His new narrative is “cowards won’t defend”. It’s a cute attempt to get people to respond to him, but it’s apparent, his opinion of most things just doesn’t matter. (Comparing earths temperatures to the S&P 500??? Bahahaha) Michigan still has a weird fascination, but the remainder of the board just looks at him the way they look at Greed.

His new narrative is “cowards won’t defend”. It’s a cute attempt to get people to respond to him, but it’s apparent, his opinion of most things just doesn’t matter. (Comparing earths temperatures to the S&P 500??? Bahahaha) Michigan still has a weird fascination, but the remainder of the board just looks at him the way they look at Greed.
Please choose one of the following options as it relates to you:

A) You're homophobic
B) You're jealous of the open relationship shared by rifle and myself
C) You're too dumb to comprehend sarcastic posts when you read them

I'm guessing it's option C.

Please choose one of the following options as it relates to you:

A) You're homophobic
B) You're jealous of the open relationship shared by rifle and myself
C) You're too dumb to comprehend sarcastic posts when you read them

I'm guessing it's option C.
Yeah but your friendship with Greed is genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
And you know damn good and well H&H, Raoul, Rifle, Greed, Oldturd, GK, all of the liberal cucks on here, reacted the same way that day.
I laughed that day. I especially laughed at all the Republican back-tracking and ass-kissing that I knew would immediately begin.

The truly sad thing about that day? That people who feel left behind economically thought a billionaire actually gives a shit about them. A billionaire with a well-known history of stiffing the working man, at that. Desperation is real.

I laughed that day. I especially laughed at all the Republican back-tracking and ass-kissing that I knew would immediately begin.

The truly sad thing about that day? That people who feel left behind economically thought a billionaire actually gives a shit about them. A billionaire with a well-known history of stiffing the working man, at that. Desperation is real.
Well, that billionaire did more for the working man that the other dillweeds in DC have done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT