ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis Campaign Just Came to the Door.

He did. That is why so many working people vote for him. Gas was lower. Prices of goods were lower. He took up for us.
He lost the popular vote in both elections. moron. And the only people he took up for was the rich.

He lost the popular vote in both elections. moron. And the only people he took up for was the rich.
One quick search shows that Bloomberg, if I remember correctly, in 2022 was Joe Biden's biggest donor. Shall we go on?

Popular vote does not matter.

Since you like the popular vote so much why don't we have a vote on here to have you permanently banned from posting on Pullman.

One quick search shows that Bloomberg, if I remember correctly, in 2022 was Joe Biden's biggest donor. Shall we go on?
While your orange jesus has to wrestle campaign contributions from backyard farmers and nursing home residents.*

Popular vote does not matter.

Since you like the popular vote so much why don't we have a vote on here to have you permanently banned from posting on Pullman.
Tell that to every other elected official except VP. oath breaker.

While your orange jesus has to wrestle campaign contributions from backyard farmers and nursing home residents.*
I know it bothers you that Wall St and big tech billionaires are majority Dems. Yes, the evil rich in Mush’s back pocket and why he kept taxes low

I know it bothers you that Wall St and big tech billionaires are majority Dems. Yes, the evil rich in Mush’s back pocket and why he kept taxes low

Fvck you, liberal cuck.
Shocker. Another deplorable obsessed with fantasizing about another man's love life.
I don't and never have obsessed over his every move, but you triggered leftists sure do. Strange how that works.
Want to compare volume of posts about Biden vs. Trump to see who is really obsessed?

His new narrative is “cowards won’t defend”. It’s a cute attempt to get people to respond to him, but it’s apparent, his opinion of most things just doesn’t matter. (Comparing earths temperatures to the S&P 500??? Bahahaha) Michigan still has a weird fascination, but the remainder of the board just looks at him the way they look at Greed.
Nobody gives a shit what you have to say, because everybody now knows you're not just a moron but also a piece of shit human. Your daughters and son got fvcked over by having you as a father.

Get some therapy. Your daddy didn't seem to do you any favors.
You mock the recent death of a family member, yet I’m the one who needs therapy? You’re a piece of shit as a human being. Everybody on here thinks that of you now, and if your children don’t already, they will eventually.

Yet the guy who blatantly said that he wants to do away with the document that is the founding principles of our country is who you deplorables support.

Do you morons ever think before typing? This comment is even worse than your climate posts.

And just like in that thread, the morons who liked your post won’t know how to respond to that and will cowardly scatter.

Unlike liberals, I don’t blindly fall in line with everything a political leader says or tells me to believe. I have my own thoughts, opinions and beliefs.

You mock the recent death of a family member, yet I’m the one who needs therapy? You’re a piece of shit as a human being. Everybody on here thinks that of you now, and if your children don’t already, they will eventually.
Yes. You need therapy. No one mocked the death of your brother moron. Simply asked you a question: is going after someone else’s family now permissible (after you continually attempted to mock mine). Hint: that’s not mocking your dead brother. That’s questioning your hypocrisy.

As usual, your narcissism attempts to justify your behavior while making yourself out as a victim. You’re a hypocrite and a coward. There is a reason you don’t have kids….you actually ARE a POS. You display it regularly here.

Yes. You need therapy. No one mocked the death of your brother moron. Simply asked you a question: is going after someone else’s family now permissible (after you continually attempted to mock mine). Hint: that’s not mocking your dead brother. That’s questioning your hypocrisy.

As usual, your narcissism attempts to justify your behavior while making yourself out as a victim. You’re a hypocrite and a coward. There is a reason you don’t have kids….you actually ARE a POS. You display it regularly here.
________phlegmwad the maleficent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT