ADVERTISEMENT

Rough Week

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
July 11: Shelly Duvall passes away; announcement that the kid from Alf passed away
July 12: Dr. Ruth passes away
July 13: Richard Simmons passes away; Shannon Doherty passes away; trump dodges a kill-shot
July 14: Jacoby Jones passes away

July 11: Shelly Duvall passes away; announcement that the kid from Alf passed away
July 13: Richard Simmons passes away; Shannon Doherty passes away; trump dodges a kill-shot
Come on man, that’s pretty low. That would be like someone saying your brother offed himself due to your braggartly ways. Just show a little class.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Come on man, that’s pretty low.

You're truly a fvcking moron. What, in any way, was what I posted "pretty low" you fvcking moron? I posted about all of the people who have passed away in the last few days including noting that trump was very close to being one of those.

\ saying your brother offed himself due to your braggartly ways.
What? That's not how my brother passed away. How you could somehow tie that into what I posted - pointing out that a lot of household names passed in the last few days - is truly something only a fvcking moron like you could do.

1) you're a piece of shit

2) Shelly Duvall was a shadow of her former self. I watched a somewhat recent interview with her by an amateur YouTuber, and she sat in her old beat up minivan the whole time. Almost unrecognizable.

3) Richard Simmons was a fruity motherfvcker but seemed genuine, unlike you, cause ya know, piece of shit.

Reactions: 19MU88
You're truly a fvcking moron. What, in any way, was what I posted "pretty low" you fvcking moron? I posted about all of the people who have passed away in the last few days including noting that trump was very close to being one of those.

What? That's not how my brother passed away. How you could somehow tie that into what I posted - pointing out that a lot of household names passed in the last few days - is truly something only a fvcking moron like you could do.
You were implying it was bad that he dodged the bullet. Just saying sometimes it’s better to bite your lip and show a little class.

Come on man, that’s pretty low. That would be like someone saying your brother offed himself due to your braggartly ways. Just show a little class.

You were implying it was bad that he dodged the bullet. Just saying sometimes it’s better to bite your lip and show a little class.
You are a professional victim and piece of trash for bringing his brother into this discussion.

2) Shelly Duvall was a shadow of her former self. I watched a somewhat recent interview with her by an amateur YouTuber, and she sat in her old beat up minivan the whole time. Almost unrecognizable.
I believe it was a 4Runner. She lived about 30 minutes from where I did in San Marcos, but it was 30 minutes with barely anybody in between.

I lived on the edge of San Marcos, TX: if I went in one direction, it was all remote for 60 miles with the exception of Wimberley, a town of about 2000 people which is mostly empty since more than half of the population is wealthy weekenders who spend the week in Houston/Austin/Dallas. Right before hitting Wimberley, it was so remote that Texas State University had their "body farm." The farm has, usually, anywhere from 50 - 100 bodies out in the wild to decompose naturally (or in certain staged settings) so the school/police/researchers can study. After passing through Wimberley, you hit Shelly's town (Blanco), which had even less people (fewer than 2000).

3) Richard Simmons was a fruity motherfvcker but seemed genuine, unlike you, cause ya know, piece of shit.

Getting emotional due to me constantly pointing out the major errors you and your ilk continue to make, or is it that you are still bitter about the gay selfies?

You're a fvcking moron. There was nothing to even remotely imply that. I was clearly listing bad things that happened to numerous household names within just a few days. It's one thing that you've shown to be lacking in basic intelligence. It's another to be stupid and now a piece of shit.

Seriously, sorry to hear about your brother. I know how devastating it can be to lose a sibling. Godspeed.
Thanks. Two years, five months, and 16 days today, and the nightmare never gets any better. I feel like I have to reach out to offer support to anybody who loses somebody. Coincidentally, in doing so, I talked to Shelly Duvall's longtime partner on Thursday.

You are a professional victim and piece of trash for bringing his brother into this discussion.
Professional victim? Lmmfao! Do you say anything when he brings family members into threads? I’m over here swimming in your liberal tears.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Professional victim? Lmmfao! Do you say anything when he brings family members into threads? I’m over here swimming in your liberal tears.
Let me dumb this down for you, since that's the only way you're able to operate on here: when I (or anybody) make a comment about somebody without knowing anything about them, it's meaningless. For instance, if a random person who knew nothing about me said that my mom is whore, it would be nothing, since it's not coming from any sort of knowledge. If I make a comment about Herdman's daughter, it's nothing, as I don't know anything about her (she doesn't exist). If I make a comment about Raleigh's daughter(s), again, it means nothing since I know nothing about them (other than feeling bad for them since their dad is a piece of shit as a human). If I make a comment about Banker stealing childhood memories from his children, it means nothing, since I have no idea about anything regarding his children. If I make a comment about Walden's sister being hot, it's meaningless, since I know nothing about her (other than his comments that she is slutty).

My comments have no basis in fact/knowledge in them.

On the other hand, if I made negative comments about people who I do have knowledge of, it would be different.

Let me dumb this down for you, since that's the only way you're able to operate on here: when I (or anybody) make a comment about somebody without knowing anything about them, it's meaningless. For instance, if a random person who knew nothing about me said that my mom is whore, it would be nothing, since it's not coming from any sort of knowledge. If I make a comment about Herdman's daughter, it's nothing, as I don't know anything about her (she doesn't exist). If I make a comment about Raleigh's daughter(s), again, it means nothing since I know nothing about them (other than feeling bad for them since their dad is a piece of shit as a human). If I make a comment about Banker stealing childhood memories from his children, it means nothing, since I have no idea about anything regarding his children. If I make a comment about Walden's sister being hot, it's meaningless, since I know nothing about her (other than his comments that she is slutty).

On the other hand, if I made negative comments about people who I do have knowledge of, it would be different.
Likewise, my comment had no basis, so why are your panties in a wad?

Likewise, my comment had no basis, so why are your panties in a wad?
It did have basis, you fvcking moron. You knew my brother passed away. That's the knowledge which is absent in the examples I gave (a stranger not knowing anything about my mother, me not knowing anything about Herdman's/Raleigh's/Banker's children, etc.).

It did have basis, you fvcking moron. You knew my brother passed away. That's the knowledge which is absent in the examples I gave (a stranger not knowing anything about my mother, me not knowing anything about Herdman's/Raleigh's/Banker's children, etc.).
He passed away, dipshit, but the rest of what I said had no merit…unless it did. I was using an example of a tasteless comment….to dumb it down for you.

He passed away, dipshit, but the rest of what I said had no merit…unless it did. I was using an example of a tasteless comment….to dumb it down for you.
Red Carpet Wireframe GIF by E!

Thanks for proving my point! After the fact, I showed class. That was the entire point of my comment on here.
First you told me to suck your balls, now you are thanking me for proving your point? Which one is it?

You're right, your comments have no basis in fact/knowledge.

Reactions: Jartard
Sorry to hear about your brother rifle .I lost 2 brothers to heroin. After dad died I had no control over them. I do dream alot and talk to them. They know they are dead in my dreams. Lost them all but one sister.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30CAT
Richard Simmons was a good sport, he seemed like a decent dude. He used to go on Letterman and take a (ahem) ribbing like a champ.

I think I remember Letterman remarking to Simmons while he sat there in those very short shorts....

Richard, I always knew you were crazy, but now I can really see you're nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT