ADVERTISEMENT

Royalties

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Hey, @Chris McLaughlin .

Three of the last eight threads on this board were made by other posters yet were about me. They can't stop thinking about me. It's like I am Donny, and they are all Marthas in Baby Reindeer (just without the gay sex and all).

More, last week I posted about the very low activity level on the HerdNation board. Thus, I started posting there, and there have already been three active threads today when the historical average over the last quarter was only two per day. I am having an impact putting butts in the seats.

Part of Charles Huff's contract includes multiple levels of payments based on ticket sales. What about a profit sharing plan for me . . . where I get about 90% of the profit, since ya' know, that's only fair. I'll even donate some of it to HerMan so that he doesn't have to ride around in that deathmobile that his employer makes him drive for sales calls.

P.S. What are your thoughts on one of your moderators threatening to ban me just because he doesn't like my opinion, which is based on facts, of Huntington?

**bump**

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Reactions: 30CAT
This was a thread for the board owner, not the person most ignored on the board.

A public board where anyone can post in a thread.
It isn't a "public" board, moron. This site is privately owned, and you can be banned from posting here for being a moron, a wvu fan, a hillbilly, or anything else.

Hey, @Chris McLaughlin .

Three of the last eight threads on this board were made by other posters yet were about me. They can't stop thinking about me. It's like I am Donny, and they are all Marthas in Baby Reindeer (just without the gay sex and all).

More, last week I posted about the very low activity level on the HerdNation board. Thus, I started posting there, and there have already been three active threads today when the historical average over the last quarter was only two per day. I am having an impact putting butts in the seats.

Part of Charles Huff's contract includes multiple levels of payments based on ticket sales. What about a profit sharing plan for me . . . where I get about 90% of the profit, since ya' know, that's only fair. I'll even donate some of it to HerMan so that he doesn't have to ride around in that deathmobile that his employer makes him drive for sales calls.

P.S. What are your thoughts on one of your moderators threatening to ban me just because he doesn't like my opinion, which is based on facts, of Huntington?

posters, yet
today,
impact by putting

It isn't a "public" board, moron. This site is privately owned, and you can be banned from posting here for being a moron, a wvu fan, a hillbilly, or anything else.

Okay, let me rephrase. If one is registered and is allowed on this board, they are allowed to post in any thread they want. If you don't want people posting in one of your threads, then send an email to whom you are talking to.

Or you could just realize this is merely a message board, get over yourself and stop the constant whining.

But hey. It's just an opinion. Are opinions allowed?

P.S. Just in case you were implying, I'm not a WVU fan.

posters, yet
today,
impact by putting
You're wrong on all three, just like all of your other attemps. One of two of your last attempt were really off. Including "by" is a colloquialism example.

I continue mentioning this, and you just don't get it: You have an obsession with the comma when it is not only unnecessary but also when it is entirely wrong to be used.

You're wrong on all three, just like all of your other attemps. One of two of your last attempt were really off. Including "by" is a colloquialism example.

I continue mentioning this, and you just don't get it: You have an obsession with the comma when it is not only unnecessary but also when it is entirely wrong to be used.
Puppet Master Luke GIF by Australian Survivor

Hey, @Chris McLaughlin .

Whatever rifle's royalties are, mine should be at least double. I am not only a franchise player but, a generational talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT