ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Night's Main Event

How are you defining "biggest"? Land Area? Population? GNP?

I was about to comment how strange it is for such an educated, knowledgeable person to ask such a poorly worded and defined question....even if the answer is the same, who the fvck says "biggest"? Kids?

I assume he wants some "gotcha" on Brazil vs Brasil. Which could oddly enough get us into a discussion of Latin and Old Frankish....which could even more oddly come back to a discussion of the origins of...German.

Last edited:
To show you just how dumb you are

You are still arguing because you cannot accept that you lack the knowledge to translate from a language you claim I cannot understand (yet I did fine with that word), and you want to call me dumb? Kiss my ass. All those washed-up rappers and two-bit whores have swollen your head to the point of bursting.

Reactions: 19MU88
I was about to comment how strange it is for such an educated, knowledgeable person to ask such a poorly worded and defined question....even if the answer is the same, who the fvck says "biggest"? Kids?

It isn't poorly worded at all. "Biggest" on its own when discussing countries refers to population or land size. Nobody would ever claim Japan is the third biggest country in the world without specifying talking about GDP, as the two common ways "biggest" is used is population and land area.

I assume he wants some "gotcha" on Brazil vs Brasil. Which could oddly enough get us into a discussion of Latin and Old Frankish....which could even more oddly come back to a discussion of the origins of...German.

That's exactly the point. Different parts of the world spell the same thing - even proper nouns - differently. Your comment about Latin and Old Frankish has absolutely nothing to do with that fact. Brazil is the proper spelling if in America (and a limited few other places). The rest of the world uses "Brasil," since it is named after the tree of a similar name (and sorry, GK, but I also didn't have to look that up).

Likewise, "G-wagon" or "G-wagen" are both acceptable in other parts of the world as the magazine I linked goes out of its way to mention.

You are still arguing because you cannot accept that you lack the knowledge to translate from a language you claim I cannot understand (yet I did fine with that word), and you want to call me dumb?

This is why you're a simpleton. And yes, this makes you dumb by using a dumb argument. The translation of the word has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Pretend that the translation of Geländewagen was actually "swollen nipples of a pregnant woman." Does that change the name of the vehicle? Of course not. Does that change the nickname of the vehicle? Of course not. Even if Geländewagen translated to "swollen nipples of a pregnant woman," the vehicle would still be named "Geländewagen" and would still be nicknamed G-wagon/G-wagen. In other words, the translation of the word meaning "all terrain vehicle" or whatever you said it was has absolutely nothing to do with this argument, and frankly, shows a huge lack of intelligence in continuing to claim that it somehow does.

Nobody is arguing the official name of the vehicle. Nobody is arguing the definition of that word which has nothing to do with the argument. What is being argued is if both or just one of the commonly used nicknames is correct. I have shown that multiple reputable car magazines refer to it as "G-wagon" with one of them actually going out of its way to claim both versions are acceptable. I have shown that names - even proper nouns - are spelled differently in different parts of the world. This is the same fvcking thing.

All those washed-up rappers

This is as dumb as when MarshallManiac made the comment on Facebook that I hung out with a bunch of no-name rappers.

Yeah, guys like Lil Pump, SmokePurp, Bas, Mick Jenkins, Kap G, Saweetie, Rico Nasty, Tierra Whack, Reason, Tory Lanez, Rich Homie Quan, Post Malone, G Eazy, ASAP Ferg, J.I.d, Cyhi da Prynce, Ab Soul, Lil Dicky, 2 Chainz, Joey Badass, and Kid Ink are so washed up that they are many of the biggest rappers who have blown up over the last 1-7 years.

Then, the legends like Jay Z, Nas, Ice Cube, Rakim, Bone Thugz, Mobb Deep, J Cole, Erik Sermon, T Pain, Nelly, Naughty by Nature (who I was with again a few nights ago), Big Boi, Wu Tang, Slick Rick, Doug E Fresh, MC Lyte, Salt N Pepa, Bun B, Scarface, Miss Lauryn Hill, DMX, Jeezy, Flo Rida, etc. are so washed up that they still sell out entire tours when they perform.

Your comment about Latin and Old Frankish has absolutely nothing to do with that fact.

Correct. It was a comment of the etymology of Brazil/Brasil, which is getting kinda deep for a "simpleton". Brazilwood and its color yada yada.

The translation of the word has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Pretend that the translation of Geländewagen was actually "swollen nipples of a pregnant woman."

First off, no one will read past "nipples". Including me. Second, it absolutely does have everything to do with it. Why? Because only in Germany is the official name of the vehicle Geländewagen. Well, maybe Austria, but who cares. That actually means something about the vehicle, it's not a made-up name for a car, like Accord or Camaro. Everywhere else it is simply the G Class (Klasse?) Why? Because Terrain Car does not sound badass in other languages, and most people (like you!) wouldn't have a clue what is meant by Geländewagen. G-Wagon is an American English bastardization of G-Wagen. Because Americans are dumb. But here is the kicker: It's not a fvcking wagon. Mercedes and BMW don't even call wagons a wagon...it is a touring. E-Klasse T-Modell, for example. By your logic: it is somewhat of a long-roof (the defining characteristic of a of a four-door wagon), and thus should be call G-Touring.

This is as dumb as when MarshallManiac made the comment on Facebook that I hung out with a bunch of no-name rappers.

I'm breaking your balls. Even if I have no idea who half of the rappers you named are. Ab Soul? They doing crunches while listening to Aretha?

I'm done. You G-Wagon with the plebes, I'll G-Wagen with the fvcking Nazis.

Can't believe raoul has continued to argue this long with colemag. you know you cannot win an argument with him, right?

Can't believe raoul has continued to argue this long with colemag. you know you cannot win an argument with him, right?

It has been quite entertaining. I haven't read 90% of what has been said because the replies from rifle are hilariously long and full of BS...but it is fun watching two guys that can't just say "My bad, I was wrong."

Likewise, "G-wagon" or "G-wagen" are both acceptable in other parts of the world as the magazine I linked goes out of its way to mention.

Translation: "Since I am wholly incapable of admitting I am wrong, I will continue spewing my bullshit hoping someone - anyone - will buy it and agree with me. All I need is one to feel validated."

Translation: "Since I am wholly incapable of admitting I am wrong, I will continue spewing my bullshit hoping someone - anyone - will buy it and agree with me. All I need is one to feel validated."

I see that you also failed to argue that “Brazil” is spelled incorrectly.

Yeah, guys like Lil Pump, SmokePurp, Bas, Mick Jenkins, Kap G, Saweetie, Rico Nasty, Tierra Whack, Reason, Tory Lanez, Rich Homie Quan, Post Malone, G Eazy, ASAP Ferg, J.I.d, Cyhi da Prynce, Ab Soul, Lil Dicky, 2 Chainz, Joey Badass, and Kid Ink are so washed up that they are many of the biggest rappers who have blown up over the last 1-7 years.

Then, the legends like Jay Z, Nas, Ice Cube, Rakim, Bone Thugz, Mobb Deep, J Cole, Erik Sermon, T Pain, Nelly, Naughty by Nature (who I was with again a few nights ago), Big Boi, Wu Tang, Slick Rick, Doug E Fresh, MC Lyte, Salt N Pepa, Bun B, Scarface, Miss Lauryn Hill, DMX, Jeezy, Flo Rida, etc. are so washed up that they still sell out entire tours when they perform.

Vince Gill once told me, "Welcome to Belmont, have a nice trip home," ...which is nice, so I got that going for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT