ADVERTISEMENT

Say goodbye to your retirement accounts

Lost another $9,000.00 yesterday.

Welcome to mush's build back better program, where you work all your life, to only fall prey to progressive nutcases.

Lost another $9,000.00 yesterday.

Welcome to mush's build back better program, where you work all your life, to only fall prey to progressive nutcases.
From 1952 through June 2020, annualized real stock market returns under Democrats have been 10.6% compared with 4.8% for Republicans.

200.gif

The Dow is the entire market?? Someone needs to tell the HS dropout he might need to check into that.
He's an idiot. I was just on the phone today talking to one our manufacturer's reps. He, like everybody else, is taking a 401k and investment pounding right now. But hey if someone idiot thinks the DOW is the entire deal, more power to them. Most everybody i know is getting beat up on the investment side of things.

That cocksucker Elon Musk shit on my Tesla stock with this Twitter nonsense. But hey, my ten bucks in Doge went up four cents.
He is a smart dude. Now he controls some of the social media space. Probably a good investement for him. A lot of stocks are down. NASDAQ taking a beating lately. He can work with Twitter, make it better and then it will be worth more.

He's an idiot. I was just on the phone today talking to one our manufacturer's reps. He, like everybody else, is taking a 401k and investment pounding right now. But hey if someone idiot thinks the DOW is the entire deal, more power to them. Most everybody i know is getting beat up on the investment side of things.
You lying idiot trumptard oath breaker. Let's hear how everyone is in the red since Jan 20, 2021 all while the dow is up from then....

You have to be an idiot, right? Do I need to tell you what an overwhelming percentage of 401K plans are invested in?
You don't seem able to answer the question, Snotlicker. With the Dow up from Jan 21 to now, why are you in the red??

Dow is not the only thing 401Ks are invested in moron. Bond funds, Nasdaq, small cap, mid cap....I'd go on but you're lost.
he really is out there in lalaland. Let me guess he thinks the Dow is the only indicator of a 401K portfolio.

Dow is not the only thing 401Ks are invested in moron. Bond funds, Nasdaq, small cap, mid cap....I'd go on but you're lost.
Summary: if you're losing money you are invested in the losing part. Got it. When you gamble sometimes you lose. How's that for lost? phlegmwad.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/81d5d235-4df6-33eb-9dd5-9e98f11c4382/the-stock-market-isn’t.html

Amazing isn’t it? Another couple days of these down moves and there will essentially be zero Dow “profit” since Mush brain came into office.

Now we have human failures like the ignored member claiming the working man with pensions and 401ks are “gamblers”. Classic, move the goalpost, moment that only a hypocrite like he could could come up with. When your political leadership and policy of choice fails…blame someone else. Pitiful.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Amazing isn’t it? Another couple days of these down moves and there will essentially be zero Dow “profit” since Mush brain came into office.
3000 pts above Feb before pandemic. Your greed has no limits.
Now we have human failures like the ignored member claiming the working man with pensions and 401ks are “gamblers”
Idiot^^^^wants you to believe that your 401s aren't a gamble with your pensions. Those 401s remove risk from employer and place the risk on employees. You lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT