ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

I've never understood why, when one of these WVU trolls show up, people don't just mute them and move on, instead of turning every thread on the board into a criminal prosecution to prove the obvious.

you have to admit, he has increased the daily traffic quite a bit. for a while i thought it was one of the mods pushing for clicks.

besides, with no TiTM it's nice to have a good old fashion circle jerk of internet hate* once in a while...

*stolen from a No Man's Sky review

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin

Wikipedia: The online "encylopedia" that ANYONE CAN EDIT.

The videos of "your" (same words as on your parole documents, no actual relationship) team being assreamed (as pretty much always) by Penn State and Pitt from old ABC games on youtube from the forgetable Frank Cignetti era with the Hank Jr looking mascot have been posted here and discussed several times. Since ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS MARSHALL, I'm sure you have read the threads. Because EVERYTHING Marshall does is your fixation. Further, Fat Donnie outlines his rebranding of USPAM in his ghost written "autobiography", which can be pretty much summed up as "I just copied Michigan's stuff and talked big and these rubes and hicks ACTUALLY BELIEVED it".

More fiction from the twisted world of "Real" Sam, but what else is new?

The Mountaineer mascot first started carrying a musket and wearing buckskin and a coonskin cap in the 1920s. That outfit became the official dress of the mascot in 1937 and has been worn every year since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_Mountaineer

oh yeah?

6d72c5a5-8f1c-4521-957e-222a994cffd0
OcpWvK4.png

sevlcvn.png

I'm not questioning if you are an actual student or not, I don't care if you are or not....But the Newman center is to the south of the student center.... And it's not even directly south of the student center... You have a sorority house that's across the street from the student center and it's to the south not the east ....

Reactions: Herd Fever
These photos do not disprove my statement in any way, shape, or form. The Mountaineer mascot has been wearing buckskin, coonskin cap, and carrying a musket for over 8 decades. To imply that Don Nehlen brought that tradition to WVU is asinine. I can come up with dozens and dozens of images of the Mountaineer over the years. One example is in this video from 1968 (8:48 mark):

I'm not questioning if you are an actual student or not, I don't care if you are or not....But the Newman center is to the south of the student center.... And it's not even directly south of the student center... You have a sorority house that's across the street from the student center and it's to the south not the east ....

Sigh... It was more sarcasm. If I was using google maps I would know what's east and south... Geesh for being a great football program we need to clean up the fan base of morons

Hey Herd Dat east of the student center - on Third Avenue, means you are heading towards the Henderson Center. Do you know what that building is? Get a campus map.

Get a campus map.

Campus maps are given to all of those participating in the Week of Welcome. Of course, you have to be a student, which this iherddat idiot is not. And there is the obvious clue that streets in the Big City are oriented east and west is obvious in the street naming system, which anyone who has spent anytime in the Big City would know, which this iherddat idiot has not.

Neutral I know it's hard for you to read basic English, but I already addressed my comment, as well as addressed my comment about my comment by telling you to read it again... For the love of God man, read it

Reactions: HerdManiac01
Sigh... It was more sarcasm. If I was using google maps I would know what's east and south... Geesh for being a great football program we need to clean up the fan base of morons

My apologies for not picking up your sarcasm on a message board.... You clearly know your way around campus, my apologies!

If you read the whole thread regarding googles maps, anyone over the age of 11 could pick up the sarcasm. But since this board has mainly people who come up with nothing more than things like MIFART, USPAM, and troll as insults, none of which mean anything, it doesn't surprise me. Hell even grandpa Andy can post a picture (albeit that's all he is capable of other than wearing Depends) I would think you can pickup sarcasm.

Sorry, I did not take the time to read all of the messages in this thread. I saw your response, that was all. No big deal.

Epic way to clear out a troll.

Anyone who went to Marshall, knows the campus runs east and west.

Neutral I know it's hard for you to read basic English, but I already addressed my comment, as well as addressed my comment about my comment by telling you to read it again... For the love of God man, read it

Still havent answered the question

It is Sam, it is. I can give you instance after instance where I've met an eerbilly and when they hear I GRADUATED from Marshall it's like flipping a bi-polar switch. Their expression changes, their posture changes and they go into instant attack mode.

Yes, sad.

Instance after instance?

Care to give three examples? Names, dates, locales?

Care to give three examples? Names, dates, locales?

First class seats, Delta Jet, 757, LaGuardia Airport to Atlanta. FEMALE sits beside me, starts chatting me up, I'm all ears. Tells me she went to MIFART within first 10 minutes, I tell her oh, I graduated from Marshall.

Flip the switch! Mouth drops open, speechless, then starts ranting about Marshall doesn't deserve to play them....on and on. I'm like really? Long flight ....lol. She was a trip.

Hate to beat down on your billy brethren and sisters, but class doesn't exist within the eerbilly nation. From your AD to your coach to your fans. There's a real reason we have s better shot at the ACC than your school ever will.

First class seats, Delta Jet, 757, LaGuardia Airport to Atlanta. FEMALE sits beside me, starts chatting me up, I'm all ears. Tells me she went to MIFART within first 10 minutes, I tell her oh, I graduated from Marshall.

Flip the switch! Mouth drops open, speechless, then starts ranting about Marshall doesn't deserve to play them....on and on. I'm like really? Long flight ....lol. She was a trip.

Hate to beat down on your billy brethren and sisters, but class doesn't exist within the eerbilly nation. From your AD to your coach to your fans. There's a real reason we have s better shot at the ACC than your school ever will.

You are my favorite poster on here.

Never change, Greenhouse, never change.

Reactions: I Herd dat
You are my favorite poster on here.

Never cha

Good! I'm so glad I can be the priest of the painful truth for the trollbilly nation.

There's a black comedy movie about the regression of society and the degradation of future earth called Idiocracy. I like to call the morgantown version EERdiocracy! Drunken hillbillys, beating pregnant mothers, wearing coonskin caps peeing on their own field while continually holding their own crothces unless they get the chance to high five an opposing player. Makes for great comedy for the rest of the USA Today in your first class seat on Monday morning flying nation. Yeah don't think the ACC is ever calling errbilly high.

Just out of curiosity, what is your degree in?

Poly Sci, and you?Okay as the priest of the painful truth lets do the math.
Pitt Syracuse BC all your BE brethren are IN the ACC. Errbilly high? Um no.
Marshall has 2 ACC opponents on its sked this year alone. I wonder why that is?

AnimalHouseBoone.jpg

Diplomacy.

Come again? You're saying Pitt and Louisville scheduled Marshall due to diplomacy?

While we're at it, I'm not one of those message board "proof or it didn't happen" guys but I refuse to believe you graduated Marshall with any degree. Unless you're putting on some kind of online act I can't see how you successfully completed four years of coursework from an accredited university. Sorry.

The eerbilly nation isn't capable of understanding what diplomacy means, I didn't expect you to understand.

Your ex AD doesn't , your coaches don't, your fans don't , your fan base doesn't. It's okay.

Now go away Marshall obsessed .

I understand what diplomacy is but I'm fairly certain you do not.

I'm even more certain you do not have a degree from Marshall University given your posts. If you prove me wrong I'll gladly apologize and congratulate you on your achievements.

WVU must have improved its' diplomacy efforts in regards to college football scheduling. Future non-conference include:

2017 - Virginia Tech (ACC)
2018 - Tennessee, NC State (ACC)
2019 - Missouri, NC State (ACC)
2020 - Maryland
2021 - Maryland, Virginia Tech (ACC)
2022 - Pitt (ACC), Virginia Tech (ACC)
2023 - Penn State, Pitt (ACC)
2024 - Penn State, Pitt (ACC)
2025 - Pitt (ACC)

WVU, so diplomatic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts