ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

I Herd dat

Green Buffalo
Jul 20, 2016
Why don't we play on September 3rd? Was there a game originally scheduled that day and got moved? Kinda sucks waiting for the 2nd weekend but at least there are less bye weeks in between. I guess that means get the schoolwork done early and party later!

Uncle Smitty and Piglet can't wait!!!11!!1!!

bmuk1vu2numppveiuut9.jpg

Anyone have a serious answer other than Andy who obviously has NOTHING else to do all day?

Why don't we play on September 3rd?

"You" (same words as on your driver's license, no actual relationship) play Missouri on September 3rd. (Mizzou is picked to be the worst SEC team in two decades, BTW. Should be a close game)

Anyone have a serious answer other than Andy who obviously has NOTHING else to do all day?

Unlike an "incoming freshman" which would be at the Week of Welcome rather than posting your Spamite non-sense here. Busted. Again.

Go away.

Because we have Pitt, an OOC game scheduled in week 5. Everyone else in the league scheduled OOC games in first 4 weeks. Since none had an open date in week one, the league had to give us a bye.

Because we have Pitt, an OOC game scheduled in week 5. Everyone else in the league scheduled OOC games in first 4 weeks. Since none had an open date in week one, the league had to give us a bye.

Not quite correct, Herdmeister. I sort of thought that was the reason too, but looked up the CUSA 2016 schedules and found out that there were EIGHT out of conference games scheduled AFTER MU-Pitt.

On 10/8, ODU plays UMass; on 10/15, La Tech plays UMass; on 10/22, Rice plays Prairie View, North Texas plays Army, and Middle Tenn. plays Missouri; on 11/5, UTEP plays Houston Baptist; on 11/19, UTSA plays Texas A&M; and on 11/26, Rice plays Stanford.

Clearly, the scheduling of out of conference games CANNOT be the main reason that MU was "shafted" on the placement of its open date!!!

I always asked myself when I see the raccoon tail, and the coonskin cap and the moccasins and the musket....wasn't Daniel Boone from Tennessee not WV? I dunno I guess if the moc fits wear it.

Such a bastion of academia up there in mo hole Her ditty. You should go back, really. Marshall is beneath you and that idiot ex AD Hoorseteeth.

West-Virginia-fan-MG-7171.jpg

BB what class do you teach? I am a business major. Most of my classes are in the building beside the student center

BB what class do you teach? I am a business major. Most of my classes are in the building beside the student center

False, and further proof you are lying. As a freshman at Marshall, you have to have a UNI 100 class as well as a few others before you get into your college workload. Corbly Hall is home to the College of Business, but you would not have a majority of your classes in that building until at least your Sophomore year at Marshall. Now tell me, what classes exactly do you have in Corbly Hall? Also, what dorm are you in, Marshall Commons, Buskirk, Holderby?

Reactions: The Real SamC
Welcome to the party Surbadger. I've already advised where I live and already advised that's I'm non traditional... So my liberal arts classes are already taken care of. But thanks for the information. Anyway, this thread has run its course. I just wanted to talk about the Herd's schedule. I'm disappointed there is no game opening weekend.

Welcome to the party Surbadger. I've already advised where I live and already advised that's I'm non traditional... So my liberal arts classes are already taken care of. But thanks for the information. Anyway, this thread has run its course. I just wanted to talk about the Herd's schedule. I'm disappointed there is no game opening weekend.

The ears play go be with your brethren

I always asked myself when I see the raccoon tail, and the coonskin cap and the moccasins and the musket....wasn't Daniel Boone from Tennessee not WV?

Yep.

As has been documented here, until the Fat Donnie era, the USPAM mascot looked more like Hank Williams Jr. Bearded redneck wearing modern redneck clothes and carrying a moonshine jug. Fat Donnie did a lot of stuff like that, pretty much the logo, the mascot, changing the school color from actual gold to chicken yellow, so on.

Of course, no body (including Daniel Boone) ever actually dressed like that. Early settlers to western Virginia dressed like anybody else in that era. Like farmers and miners, not Disney characters.

Works for me. Like the song (which mentions things in Virginia) and the name (which implies that it serves WV, which it does not) it is another phony thing about a phony school.

Hey the students fall for it. They are mostly from New Jersey, and New Jersites mostly have no clue about the world outside the NYC metro anyway.

Reactions: Marine03
You used google earth didn't you?

Probably. Even a Spamite can figure that program out. Unfortunatly our "non-traditional 22 year old incoming freshman" would need a little research to know that there are many more classes other than "liberal arts" which are taught all over campus required of an incoming freshman, even one who now claims to have flunked out after earning a few credits somewhere else. Or that he would not be subject to the dorm policy at his supposed age, nor, probably would someone having an "Uncle Smity" who took him to games as a kid unless his supposed parents allowed him to travel hundreds of miles to games, since there is a commuter radius. Or that people who are 22 would have no living memory of the SoCon and very little of the MAC.

Because he is a Spamtard, with no relationship to our University, or our little brother.

Herd Dat the building I teach in is located on the east end of campus on Third Avenue. Take a stab at it!

I didn't know Google earth tells you what classes are in wash building.. Learn something new every day though!

As has been documented here, until the Fat Donnie era, the USPAM mascot looked more like Hank Williams Jr. Bearded redneck wearing modern redneck clothes and carrying a moonshine jug. Fat Donnie did a lot of stuff like that, pretty much the logo, the mascot, changing the school color from actual gold to chicken yellow, so on.
More fiction from the twisted world of "Real" Sam, but what else is new?

The Mountaineer mascot first started carrying a musket and wearing buckskin and a coonskin cap in the 1920s. That outfit became the official dress of the mascot in 1937 and has been worn every year since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_Mountaineer

I've never understood why, when one of these WVU trolls show up, people don't just mute them and move on, instead of turning every thread on the board into a criminal prosecution to prove the obvious.

The ironic thing, if he is a troll, is that the board is doing exactly what he wants them to do - respond to him.

He's pulling the strings at this point and everyone is dancing.

Cousin... Let's grab a beer sometime. I'll show you my student ID. Or if you ask Andy, he would think that's code for penis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT