ADVERTISEMENT

Shannon Sharpe is a racist

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
His sports show with bayless is sharpe preaching his black lives matter crap. Its a sports show. He is against the national anthem too. He makes me think evolution is true by the shape of his head. I know thats racist but what isnt.

Skip bayless is worse. How anyone listens to him is beyond me. What's even more baffling is how he and Stephen A lasted so long on espn

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Yet skip has the highest rated show and makes the most money. Shannon was fired from cbs. No i dont think a sports show should get hijacked by a black man on a subject thats not sports. Steven a would go down on kapernicky. I like the all pro from the steelers. You better salute the flag or get the hell knocked out of u.

you can say that again[ words dont show ones heart. I think the young blacks in america have no clue to how greater things are now. How many whites gave their lives to help end slavery. I know the black soldiers have repaid that debt by fighting like warriors in our wars but blacks want MONEY. They want the usa to pay them for what happened to them because of slavery. No american even alive that had a single thing to do with slavery. My wifes lost two uncles in the solomon islands. Japs should pay my wifes family? Why no

actually, I just said that since you posted the same thing twice.

His sports show with bayless is sharpe preaching his black lives matter crap. Its a sports show. He is against the national anthem too. He makes me think evolution is true by the shape of his head. I know thats racist but what isnt.

So a guy who grew up in Racist Rural South Georgia is calling out racism and White Supremacy is now racist???

Man the greatest crock of shit was posted by @19MU88
learn to read...sisters quoted my short comment and added mostly his own words that look like a quote of me to simpletons ..all I said is "you can say that again" because sisters made the same post twice in 15 minutes.

i'll give you this...your stupidity is consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT